Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
October 16th, 2009 at 03:04pm
Mike was only in my dream for a few seconds. omgno

But what had happened was, I was pregnant, but there was not baby & I was bleeding like a mofo all over the place, and Mike comes out of nowhere and takes me to the hospital.

-

Then he stood over me, watching as I had chest reconstruction surgery Cheese

Just to make things clear, these were completely seperate dreams.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 3rd, 2009 at 01:13pm
last nite i dreamt mike and brittney were both in my dream. i don't know where we were but i was hanging out more with brittney and we were talking about mike, not behind his back since he was like a foot from us, but about him or something...i dunno. its getting blurry now. but then me and brittney were on a couch hugging like bestest friends in some apartment.

it was weird. Cassie
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
November 3rd, 2009 at 05:52pm
I had a very odd dream O_O
I don't know where I was location wise, but I was in a really big house Very Happy And then I was taking care of a baby and the formula went bad if the baby didn't want it O_O But then I went swimming in my clothes and Mike's daughter came out and told me to put clothes on and go with her, so I got on my phone and texted everyone I knew that she wanted me to hang out with her xD lmfao anyway, so I got clothes on and Mike walks out and tells us we're going into hiding, cause the zombies were coming and I had no time to contact my family.
So we go into hiding and Mike goes cannibal, eats his son; who was the mysterious baby in the beginning, then he eats his daughter and then he eats me D:

We feed off of them, they feed off of us..And in the end everybody's eating each other... Wait that didn't come out right
Smiley
Jix
Jix

Mibba
November 3rd, 2009 at 08:08pm
slappy.:
I had a very odd dream O_O
I don't know where I was location wise, but I was in a really big house Very Happy And then I was taking care of a baby and the formula went bad if the baby didn't want it O_O But then I went swimming in my clothes and Mike's daughter came out and told me to put clothes on and go with her, so I got on my phone and texted everyone I knew that she wanted me to hang out with her xD lmfao anyway, so I got clothes on and Mike walks out and tells us we're going into hiding, cause the zombies were coming and I had no time to contact my family.
So we go into hiding and Mike goes cannibal, eats his son; who was the mysterious baby in the beginning, then he eats his daughter and then he eats me D:

We feed off of them, they feed off of us..And in the end everybody's eating each other... Wait that didn't come out right
Smiley
OMFG That's....wow. Makes me think of the movie Ravenous.
Jix
Jix

Mibba
November 3rd, 2009 at 08:11pm
I had a pretty damn short dream last night. Me & Mike went to a Casualties concert, and I guess Brixton was there too, but he was like.......a teenager. Cheese
The I guess after the concert, we ended up in a small little dive bar where the Casualties were playing another show....and then I woke up.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 4th, 2009 at 12:54am
slappy.:
Smiley
Yes, it did. Lick
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
November 7th, 2009 at 09:56am
A couple nights ago I had a dream that Mike was giving my whole 8th grade class a lecture about future careers XD
i laughed my ass off when i woke up.
my mom was like "what's so funny?"
Laughing
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
November 18th, 2009 at 06:19am
I had a dream that my Mum met him, Like I saw it happen but I wasn't there with her. They met in Tesco :L and then she rang me and told me to come to Tesco and Mike hugged me then all three of us just did the food shopping together like it was the most normal thing ever, I don't remember how it ended.
finger fucker XD
Geek
finger fucker XD
December 3rd, 2009 at 05:54pm
I had a dream that Billie came to my house and he was like Heey lets fuck , and i was like BILLIE? and he was like no mike and pulled off a mask and it was mike and then i woke up,,
it was an odd dream
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 27th, 2009 at 09:54am
I had a dream where I was like together with Tré,and all the sudden,Billie just "Hey,you have to choose. Me,Tré or Mike." and I was just Shocked. Why the hell did Billie say that?!? I love Tré,why should I choose??? And then Mike came and said "Who do you love? You HAVE to choose! Just cause BJ is married and cause you and Tré have been together for 8 years,doesn't it mean that you should marry Tré!" Then I said "But I love Tré! I wanna marry him! Why do you force me to choose?!" And suddenly Tré was just like "I don't love you anymore,I love Billie. I leave you." And Mike just "You see. 8 years isn't enough. What are you going to do?" I was crying cause Tré had left me alone and was with BJ instead. All the sudden Mike was comforting me instead of accusing me for beeing with Tré. I fell in love with Mike and we got married.

When I woke up I felt like such an ass,I don't really know why. Maybe cause I usually have Tré dreams. x)
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 02:41pm
I had one recently!! Very Happy

Mike and I were on Billie and Adie's wedding, right... And like after the cermony, Tré came up to me and said that he loved me, but then I told him that I love Mike. He was just like, Sure OK. I get it. You're secretly in love with me, right?, while Mike came up and asked what we were talking about. He says he love me, I said to Mike. I'll go get Billie Joe, he said and leaved. I and Tré just stood there, he was staring at me with a creepy look. Mike never came back. Tré was just like, see? He don't wanna be with you anymore, and left. I stood there alone. The next day Mike came back and he proposed to me in public. Yes!, I answered. Of course. tehe
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 21st, 2011 at 07:08am
Last night I dreamt I was using a public shower somewhere, and that Mike was there too. He was only shirtless -- but he was also wearing these tight-as-eff leather pants. And I made him smell my shampoo for some reason, but then he said he had a concert to go to, and that Billie would be pissed if he was late. But I begged him to stay, so he called Billie and told him to cancel. Then we kissed. OMGyes
Bam-Itz-GreenDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bam-Itz-GreenDay
August 24th, 2011 at 11:47am
i had a dream once that i was in a closet and then Mike opens the door and gives me this big adorable smile and takes me out of the closet. Then i woke up. I always wake up when one of them is about to do something to me. I woke up one time right when Tre was about to kiss me.. what luck i have :l
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 28th, 2011 at 01:13pm
Couple nights ago, I had one where Mike was going to give me a tattoo. Laughing
Achievement Hunter.
Achievement Hunter.
August 28th, 2011 at 02:40pm
I had this dream where me and Mike were the modern day Sid and Nancy. We were both herion addicts and I made Mike leave Green Day. Then one night, me and Mike were fighting in our bed room then Mike stabbed me and the next morning I was found dead on the bathroom floor and Mike went to jail. then a week later, Mike died of a herion overdose. omgno
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 28th, 2011 at 02:44pm
Mrs Michael Pitchard:
I had this dream where me and Mike were the modern day Sid and Nancy. We were both herion addicts and I made Mike leave Green Day. Then one night, me and Mike were fighting in our bed room then Mike stabbed me and the next morning I was found dead on the bathroom floor and Mike went to jail. then a week later, Mike died of a herion overdose. omgno

Interesting. You should turn it into a fanfic.
Achievement Hunter.
Achievement Hunter.
August 28th, 2011 at 02:46pm
Ohhh...Mikeuhluh...:
Mrs Michael Pitchard:

It weird, I was actually kinda thinking of doing that.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 28th, 2011 at 02:49pm
Mrs Michael Pitchard:

lmfao Maybe I'm somewhat psychic!
But if we're going to chat more, we better go back to the PMB.
iluvjasonfroscolee66
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iluvjasonfroscolee66
November 10th, 2011 at 11:37pm
i had a dream where me and mike were just sitting at a coffee table drinking coffee. me and my sister had the same dream
iluvjasonfroscolee66
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iluvjasonfroscolee66
November 10th, 2011 at 11:39pm
Captain Charisma.:
Ohhh...Mikeuhluh...:
Mrs Michael Pitchard:

you should iit would make a great fanfic
Register