Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Siva
King For A Couple Of Days
Siva
August 5th, 2006 at 11:13am
well i had this dream the me and mike was going out and one day he took me and estella to woodlands theme park
and he went on some rides with estella and so did i. and when we went to have lunch. stella had coke and chips and me and mike had coffee and chips.and he fed me some chips ^.^
American_Smartie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
American_Smartie
August 6th, 2006 at 12:33am
I THINK I had one a a dream with Mike in it... Okay, this is it...
Me and my aunt were driving down a road and the it you had to go either left or right at the end of it and she went straight! There was a pond(lake may) ahead, so we drove in it. I think I was swimming and I sorta' swam by Mike... He was just standing there looking at me like, o.o I think he was just a random person in my dream... ^^;
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
August 8th, 2006 at 04:02pm
I had a dream where I had moved to CA and was living in the house next door to Mike's...we were having a conversation while he was hanging out some washing...(I have no clue...)

I half woke up totally convinced he was really there, sat bolt upright, asked my friend where Mike was, then just fell backwards and slept until someone kicked me in the ribs...
dropkickingbeeatch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dropkickingbeeatch
August 14th, 2006 at 07:43pm
I've had too many dreams of Mike...I've had a on and off thing for that guy for years...and I mean years..... anyways they usually end up with us doing sexy adult things.....I cherish my dreams....they're always interesting....hehe
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
August 14th, 2006 at 07:44pm
i dreamt he married my mum and became my step dad and i cried and cried because i was like YOU CANT BE MY DAD Its too creepy
dropkickingbeeatch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dropkickingbeeatch
August 15th, 2006 at 02:50pm
Yeah that would really suck!
DudeO
DudeO

Mibba
August 15th, 2006 at 05:38pm
I had a dream that Mike Dirnt was a famuos dancer. And he wore tight purple spadex.

Hot.
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
August 17th, 2006 at 05:02pm
demon_girl_121:
I had a dream that Mike Dirnt was a famuos dancer. And he wore tight purple spadex.

Hot.
*shudder* Spandex on anyone is a nightmare. Even someone as good looking as mike...
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 18th, 2006 at 11:38am
demon_girl_121:

Hot.

Shocked
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 18th, 2006 at 11:40am
American_Smartie:
I THINK I had one a a dream with Mike in it... Okay, this is it...
Me and my aunt were driving down a road and the it you had to go either left or right at the end of it and she went straight! There was a pond(lake may) ahead, so we drove in it. I think I was swimming and I sorta' swam by Mike... He was just standing there looking at me like, o.o I think he was just a random person in my dream... ^^;

lmfao
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 28th, 2006 at 01:07am
Last night I dreamt that Mike was maybe 19 or 20 and he was looking up at a 20-something Adrienne, who was standing on a low balcony, and he was trying to woo her all Romeo & Juliet-like...hading her a flower. Then Billie was trying to move in on the territory when Mike wasn't looking. Shocked
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 28th, 2006 at 09:10am
Hollybeth:
Last night I dreamt that Mike was maybe 19 or 20 and he was looking up at a 20-something Adrienne, who was standing on a low balcony, and he was trying to woo her all Romeo & Juliet-like...hading her a flower. Then Billie was trying to move in on the territory when Mike wasn't looking. Shocked

haha maybe thats trying to tell us something Laughing
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
August 28th, 2006 at 10:59am
XxBeautiful MistakexX:
*Pretty_in_Punk*:
lol, my friend had a dream where she was babysitting Stella and Mike had a heart attack on stage

Shocked one of my friends had a dream that him and Tre were in a plane crash...but i think they survived, im not quite sure Confused
Shocked I'm happy they've never died in my dreams Laughing
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 28th, 2006 at 11:49am
TinkerbellsBasketcase:
XxBeautiful MistakexX:
*Pretty_in_Punk*:
lol, my friend had a dream where she was babysitting Stella and Mike had a heart attack on stage

Shocked one of my friends had a dream that him and Tre were in a plane crash...but i think they survived, im not quite sure Confused
Shocked I'm happy they've never died in my dreams Laughing

XD
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 09:59pm
ok this was one of them dreams where you wake up going "wtf was i dreaming about": ok so i was walking outside on the sidewalk when i saw billie joe, tre and mike playing hopscotch
mike was crying =so i went over and said whats the matter and he said tre threw a rock at me and i said throw one back at he so he did and tre turned into a duck. then i was like haha your a duck then i relised me and mike were golden retrievers and billie was a racoon then me and mike ran away cuddled..i thought i smoked something when i woke up i was confused and slightly scared
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
September 4th, 2006 at 11:26pm
this is gonna be sick but i gave billie a little "sucky sucky" in my dream cause he wanted me to Shocked
he had like a good 8 inches Laughing lmfao
hey im bi he's bi... who cares it was a dream lol

o shit this is a mike forum damn im an idiot...
well all three were in my dream where i was on stage with them... Cool
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 09:49pm
hopefully it wasnt one of those dreams where you sart doin things in your sleep that relate to the dream........
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 6th, 2006 at 01:29pm
hypergirl402:
hopefully it wasnt one of those dreams where you sart doin things in your sleep that relate to the dream........

oh god lmfao
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
September 6th, 2006 at 01:40pm
PoiSon LoVe:
hypergirl402:

oh god lmfao

I sometimes do that.
Omg... so embarrassing X_X
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 7th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Sex Pot ReVeNgE [Koru]:
PoiSon LoVe:
hypergirl402:

oh god lmfao

I sometimes do that.
Omg... so embarrassing X_X

Shocked and is anyone there to witness it? xD
Register