Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 07:57pm
my dad thinks they are ok
he used to tease me about them all the time and make fun of them which really was stupid of him cause he did it around the time where i was getting bullied at school for it
so yeah i hated him for that
my mom doesn't mind them.. she likes some songs.
my step dad doesnt mind them sometimes and my step mom doesnt say much about them
xXFinkXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXFinkXx

Mibba
August 17th, 2009 at 11:54pm
Lmao my mom has informed me she is 'All Green Day-ed out' cause for like a month starting like a week before their concert I didn't listen to anything else and the day OF the concert they were on fuse so I ended up recording all of the shows that day and then I'd watch them over and over again and I wouldn't shut up about how awesome they are.

But yeah my dad I put on a Foxboro Hot Tubs song and he's like 'It's Green Day!' and I'm like 'Nooo.... welll yeah... but nooooo' lol then he left before I could explain. So he doesn't really mind them he's the one who got me concert tickets.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 18th, 2009 at 12:38am
I didn't think my mom liked them, but I was wrong. :/ Weird. Shocked
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 18th, 2009 at 06:42am
Both my parents bought themselves tickets for the October show, and they made it clear that it wasn't to protect me, they really, really want to go.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 18th, 2009 at 07:02am
My dad has never said anything about them, and my mum like WMUWSE but thats it, she refers to everything else as 'crap' Rolling Eyes and that isn't just GD, it's anything I listen to.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 21st, 2009 at 02:02pm
my dad likes some songs. XD he laughs at my obsession though. No the man just fails to understand.
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
August 21st, 2009 at 02:39pm
My mum likes the 'nice' ones. The ones with no swearing xD
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 22nd, 2009 at 01:28am
TOODLiEDiRNT:
My mum likes the 'nice' ones. The ones with no swearing xD
HA

......made me laugh
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 22nd, 2009 at 01:29am
Both of my parents would have went to the GA one with me just because they like them
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 22nd, 2009 at 11:08am
My dad likes most of their stuff, especially the songs on 21st Century Breakdown- it reminds him of The Beatles. Retard
When I saw them in '04 my dad was sitting in the park near the venue waiting for my friend and me (we were 14 and 13, so he was driving us, haha) and I guess could hear the whole concert. He seemed to enjoy it. Razz

My mom... I actually have no idea. I don't think she likes them, but she doesn't dislike them. She'd probably like Last Night on Earth and some of their stuff like that. I should play her my music that I think she'd like on the way to work in a few minutes. Dno
lisbeth
Falling In Love With The Board
lisbeth
August 22nd, 2009 at 02:28pm
My dad sort of likes them, his favourite song's Whatsername so far. He hates swearing so he doesn't like a lot of them solely for that reason.
But he's taking me to their concert in October. (Y)
My mum hates them. \:
The Rev.
The Rev.

Blog
August 22nd, 2009 at 08:12pm
My mom doesn't mind the swearing and really likes Green Day. She even got me 21st CB the day it came out and we played it in the car for like a month. Now today she asked me if there was a ringtone in the gallery of our cell plan for the song Viva La Gloria? [Little Girl] or 21 Guns. She even got me Billie Joe series Converse for my B-day!
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 11:39am
My mom loves Green Day. She keeps saying to me if they ever come to town, she'll call for tickets... and I trying to convinve her to let me go into the pit. xD
My dad on the other hand, not so much. He constantly makes fun of Billie Joe, it's gets really, really annnoying. Rolling Eyes
GreenDayIzCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayIzCool
August 25th, 2009 at 01:06pm
my parents arent really into Green Day that much. Sad they like country, it gets really annoying. but my dad kinda likes Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 25th, 2009 at 02:35pm
My Mom thinks they have energy.
MOM: ''I'd like to see them in concert. They look very energetic.''
ME: '' CheeseOK!...but Sam is going to the first one with me.Shifty''
And she likes Good Riddance and 21 Guns.

And I caught Dad singing along to Know Your Enemy once
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 25th, 2009 at 09:01pm
^ But what Dad doesn't secretly like that song??
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 25th, 2009 at 11:33pm
yea, i know...if he knew it was by Green Day, he might not thoughThink
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 25th, 2009 at 11:35pm
lmfao the picture just came in my headxD
me bringing a guy home for dad to meet. ''Hello, son.''*blasts KYE on the stereo at full volume*
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
August 29th, 2009 at 06:15am
my dad hates them cause of the swearing but my mum quite likes them. ive heard her humming some of the songs around the house before Wink
Stephtz92
Stephtz92
August 29th, 2009 at 01:07pm
My parents like them, thankfully! They even liked the concert, except for the Hitchin' A Ride part Wink ! My mom told me to cover my eyes lol
Register