Green Day parents?

AuthorMessage
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Mum- thinks they're poofs in eyeliner who have turned her sweet baby girl into a big bad emo. Shocked

Stepdad - thinks they're poofs who were good back when they did basketcase

Dad - thinks they're good but sold out with AI

Stepmum - thinks they rock, and thinks Tré's hot.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 9th, 2007 at 06:46pm
My mom thinks Tre is a pervert. And Mike was their roadie and that he's lying about his age.

In all My mom and Dad hate them and I'm okay with that becuase I don't care for them all that much anymore
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 06:47pm
My mum loves Green Day and has a weird crush on Tré.
My dad thinks they're okay and makes fun of Mike's nose.
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 07:06pm
Mom- Doesn't mind them except for their language, and actually enjoys "Nimrod" Very Happy
Dad- Thinks they're good enough. For being punks and 30 years old. Thinks Mike is somewhere around 50. -.-;;
Brother- Thinks they're generally stupid.
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:35pm
it's sad, my sister also loves them... and she's 8... .Shocked.
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
February 10th, 2007 at 10:17am
onethousandsmoothed:
dontcha hate when that happens? Rolling Eyes
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
February 10th, 2007 at 11:27am
Adeline_love:
onethousandsmoothed:
dontcha hate when that happens? Rolling Eyes
yeah,she's a wanna be. she even loves Johnny Depp, and Pete Wentz... shouldn't she be into princesses and pink n' stuff?
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:53am
onethousandsmoothed:
yeah,she's a wanna be. she even loves Johnny Depp, and Pete Wentz... shouldn't she be into princesses and pink n' stuff?
Please tell me, How the fuck can your age determine if you are allowed to like a band and not be considered a poseur?
Lot's of people like Pete and Johnny. So what? Lots of people like Billie even people that don't know he's in a band. Just because they have a pretty face and you like it doesn't mean that you're a poseur.
Sure, But music doesn't have to do with any of that. My friend loves the color pink and she loves Marilyn Manson. Does that make he fake? no.

Just let your sister listen to what ever she wants...god -_-
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
February 10th, 2007 at 12:19pm
Hm. Think

I don't know, they don't really listen to them, they know that they're my favorite band and they're okay with that ... and that's it I guess. Cheese
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
February 11th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Ballroom Blitz:
onethousandsmoothed:
Please tell me, How the fuck can your age determine if you are allowed to like a band and not be considered a poseur?
Lot's of people like Pete and Johnny. So what? Lots of people like Billie even people that don't know he's in a band. Just because they have a pretty face and you like it doesn't mean that you're a poseur.
Sure, But music doesn't have to do with any of that. My friend loves the color pink and she loves Marilyn Manson. Does that make he fake? no.

Clap That's awesome. You rock. Very Happy
I'm A Fruity Pirate!
Geek
I'm A Fruity Pirate!

Blog
February 12th, 2007 at 07:59pm
My sister told me they liked them from the beginning. I personally wouldn't know. Mine are gone. Meh oldest sis raised me.
Princess of Punk
Princess of Punk
February 12th, 2007 at 10:37pm
my mom lets me listen to them.
my mom's a big fan.
than my dad is.
my mom actully gave me her green day cd she had.
well my mom lets me hang any posters i get up on my wall.
Dance
va?
Geek
va?
February 13th, 2007 at 08:56am
my mom pretends she likes them...just to make ke happy.....GO MOM!!
and dad really dont care....... but both of them loves music!!!! they`re musicteachers!!! dad on electric guitar and mom violin..

And i have like all my walls full with posters 47, but they dont care
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 13th, 2007 at 09:40am
My dad likes them. I remember when I was thirteen after the Green Day concert, he was waiting out side and listening in, and on the way back home we sang Green Day songs together.
FashionCastaway
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FashionCastaway
February 13th, 2007 at 10:36am
My mum adores them and claims to have been a fan before me, but she liked ONE SONG before me! Dad claims he doesn't like them sometimes, but he likes a few songs. I upset my mum cuz I wouldn't let her come to the Milton Keynes gig with me Razz
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
February 13th, 2007 at 10:53am
Well, I asked them...seeing as though I dont actually know their views on Green Day.

Mum - Green Day?

Dad - Their ok. I like some of what they've done. Why Nan [nickname 0_0] are you going goth on us?

Ch'yeah.

Rhiannan xoxo
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
February 13th, 2007 at 10:57am
Ballroom Blitz:
onethousandsmoothed:

True. but wouldn't it be awkward havin' your little sister say " Shut the HELL up or i'll shut it for you?" or your little 6-year old brother sayin', " You're such an American Idiot!"

gotta admit. that's pretty creepy!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 13th, 2007 at 11:03am
onethousandsmoothed:
Ballroom Blitz:
onethousandsmoothed:

True. but wouldn't it be awkward havin' your little sister say " Shut the HELL up or i'll shut it for you?" or your little 6-year old brother sayin', " You're such an American Idiot!"

gotta admit. that's pretty creepy!
How is that creepy? Eh

Siblings fight all the time, get used to it.
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
February 13th, 2007 at 11:06am
they're not talking to each other. they're talking to my friends. Off topic

we're getting off topic. sorry, my bad
max is a hottie*83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
max is a hottie*83
February 13th, 2007 at 08:30pm
my mom likes them...but not my dad.....