asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
February 7th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
Mom - likes blond Billie
Dad - thinks they are some save-the-environment group

xD My mom thought that when she first saw one of my Green Day cds. She thought they had something to do with Greenpeace or something. lmfao

She likes them a little now. It gets a little annoying though when the only songs she'll want to hear are Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Are We the Waiting.
Then again, she loves Good Riddance. She's liked it just as long as (If not longer than) me.

TBH though I don't think she has any idea what they look like. I don't really watch Green Day on TV around my parents. I don't want them to know I'm obsesed. lmfao
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 8th, 2007 at 05:53am
My mum think's Tre is good looking and that Billie is an ugly doll/midget.

She doesn't care about my music, and neither should she.
Punk*pancake
Jackass
Punk*pancake
February 8th, 2007 at 08:06am
My mum doesn't mind that I'm a fan but once she noticed a Green Day poster in my room and told my sister that Billie looks like drug addict and Tre's nose is Huge!!!lmfao lmfao

And My dad likes only Wake me up when september ends and once he asked me why does Billie wear Eyeliner lmfao O_o

My mum- Disco freak (She think rock is Crazy- In a bad way)
My dad- Old Rock Music fan ex: Iron Maiden, Mettalica, RHCP, Foo Fighters... @_@
Punk*pancake
Jackass
Punk*pancake
February 8th, 2007 at 08:11am
katie's not grey:
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
Mom - likes blond Billie
Dad -thinks they are some save-the-environment group

xD My mom thought that when she first saw one of my Green Day cds. She thought they had something to do with Greenpeace or something. lmfao

She likes them a little now. It gets a little annoying though when the only songs she'll want to hear are Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Are We the Waiting.
Then again, she loves Good Riddance. She's liked it just as long as (If not longer than) me.

TBH though I don't think she has any idea what they look like. I don't really watch Green Day on TV around my parents.I don't want them to know I'm obsesed. lmfao

Yeah, Me too!! Embarassed
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 08:13am
[quote="Punk*pancake"]My mum doesn't mind that I'm a fan but once she noticed a Green Day poster in my room and told my sister that Billie looks like drug addict and Tre's nose is Huge!!!lmfao lmfao
[quote]

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
MY MOM SAYS THAT TOO!! but tre's hair and shmexiness balances it all out
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 08:14am
Punk*pancake:
My mum doesn't mind that I'm a fan but once she noticed a Green Day poster in my room and told my sister that Billie looks like drug addict and Tre's nose is Huge!!!lmfao lmfao

Punk*pancake
Jackass
Punk*pancake
February 8th, 2007 at 08:16am
Adeline_love:
Punk*pancake:

...And Once My sis was copying them from a poster and mum said "EEEWWW THEY'RE UGLY"

mum-aaa-me
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
February 8th, 2007 at 11:27am
My dad loves green day. He came with us to the MK gig & sang along.

& Be sure we'll be going to the next UK tour : D

My mum think's theyr'e pretty good & likes Tré a lot. Shifty
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 8th, 2007 at 12:32pm
My mum and dad love them.

They both came with me to see them at MK and my dad's ringtone is American Idiot.

My mum's favourite song is Dominated Love Slave and she fancies Mike, like me tehe
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 04:44pm
heh that's mad cool
my mom always like "Oh, tre. he's a crazy boy."
i'm like WTF
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
February 8th, 2007 at 04:45pm
my mom loves tre too, i even got to name my doggeh tre. Cool

and she thinks it suits him perfectly.
Kelly Khaos
Idiot
Kelly Khaos

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2007 at 09:35pm
Bitchden:
my mom loves tre too, i even got to name my doggeh tre. Cool

and she thinks it suits him perfectly.
that's so awesome! "come here, tre!" lmfao that'd be soo fun
The Evil Alchemist
Geek
The Evil Alchemist
February 8th, 2007 at 10:31pm
My parents are cool about me listening to Green Day, of course they have to be since I am always listening to them. My dad actually has a couple of their songs and music videos on his computer.
musicsnob1971
Geek
musicsnob1971
February 8th, 2007 at 10:35pm
My mother hates that I love them so much and Im 35 so age really does not matter I guess. My father is will be 66 when they tour again and he wants to go. When I saw them in 05 my dad made the poster for me to take as a surprise. Dance
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
February 9th, 2007 at 05:44am
musicsnob1971:
Im a parent and I love Green Day!!!
Does that count? And Im raising my boys to love them Laughing
All their beliefs are based on Green Day Wink

lmfao
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
February 9th, 2007 at 05:48am
my mum & dad both hate them...& so does my bro...they all suck Sad ...well, not really but its kinda stupid that they dont like punk & rock...

my parents like really really old songs that i've never heard of & my bro is a metallist Confused
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
February 9th, 2007 at 05:56am
my parents dont even noe that i come to GSB, lol Laughing! everytime my mum comes around the computer, i tell her im on MSN, lol!! Smile
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
February 9th, 2007 at 08:56am
my mum is indifferent, but my dad took me to a concert about two years ago and he's still going on about how much he enjoyed it Very Happy everytime they come on the tv he's like "aah we've SEEN them!" heehee Smile
emo_kid_luvs_gd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
emo_kid_luvs_gd
February 9th, 2007 at 02:56pm
well....mom says that i shouldn't listen so much to green day and that they make me a daydreamer Rolling Eyes ....while dad dosen't care cause i am a lot like him and he knows that whatever i am listening to i make the best choices...Very Happy
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 9th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Well, my parents haven't heard a lot of Green Day's songs. Although one time Loaded Green Day was on and my mom decided to turn it on, cuz I was there and wanted to watch it. "Basketcase" was on and both my parents said that they had heard the song, but didn't know that Green Day sang it. Then my dad asked my mom if it was something she would like. Because it she loves rock, especially classic rock. She was like, "Yeah, I don't see why not." Then "Minority" came on and my mom changed it. She was like,"What was that song?" So I told her and she goes,"Are they minorities?" So a replied by saying,"They are so liberal it isn't even funny." I know my mom has heard BOBD also but I don't think they have really heard anyother songs.
Register