AuthorMessage
Mareh
King For A Couple Of Days
Mareh

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 01:01am
Jarvis Cocker.:
Dana.:
I can listen to rap as long as the lyrics have nothing to do with bling, money, drugs, alcohol, or sex.

"Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs"
- Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance

"The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking"
- Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us - My Chemical Romance

"Scream, scream, scream the way you would if I ravaged your body"
- Scream - Avenged Sevenfold [I don't think you can argue that that's about anything other than sex. Unless it's about murder.]

and there's another MCR track called 'Vampire Money', which covers all bases except bling. and it's only a matter of time til they write a song about that.
But it's not rap omg.
And this is exactly what I pointed out in my last post, but she chose to ignore that.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:49pm
why does this matter?
i bet all the people who like rap are saying the same about us, people who like rock.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 8th, 2011 at 09:50pm
Rainy Days:
why does this matter?
i bet all the people who like rap are saying the same about us, people who like rock.

LOL.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 09:50pm
who the fuck cares what people like and what they don't like. in the end no one gives a shit what you listen to.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:53pm
basically the point i'm trying to make.....and to AnAnnoyinglyLongName, ............thanks..? lol.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 12th, 2011 at 12:55pm

FUCK YEAH SHADRAC.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 12th, 2011 at 03:53pm
Rainy Days:
why does this matter?

Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up.
I thought that there was more to music then rap and rock.
And I didn't know that you could mix them.....myohmy.
THE THINGS YOU LEARN! Smiley
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 12th, 2011 at 03:55pm
I like Mexican Folk Jazz, WHERE DO I FIT IN? WHO'S DISSIN' ME???
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 05:00pm
i dont really like rap... i like punk rock. a lot.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 05:19pm
Toxic Love:
Wall
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 06:32pm
Jarvis Cocker.:
Toxic Love:
Wall
wtf
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 06:54pm
Toxic Love:
Jarvis Cocker.:
Toxic Love:
Wall
wtf
I'll outline the reasoning behind my smiley use, if you can't work it out for yourself.

THIS IS A DEBATE FORUM. You debate issues or topics by ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION. Saying "I like this" is NOT ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION. We don't give a flying fuck if you want to make love to the entire genre of punk rock; unless you're going to add something that will make people THINK about the issue in hand, whether it's through a link that people can discuss or a SUBSTANTIATED opinion (that is, by giving GOOD REASONS for your argument). For example, "I don't really like rap because it doesn't require much skill at playing instruments". Although that would be an argument that is quite easy to pick apart. That's just an example, anyhow.

What you said was basically rehashing something that is pretty much obvious from the fact that this is a forum for a punk-rock group. You're not adding anything to this thread, even if this is a better attempt at discussion than your other posts in the threads on this forum (though that's not really saying much).

Hopefully you'll read, understand and FOLLOW my advice. If not - don't even bother coming back on this forum. It's clearly not where you belong.
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 10:08pm
i dint read it. im going to be back
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 18th, 2011 at 10:09pm
ITS A DEBATE PEOPLE DONT START TALKING TO ME JUST DEBATE DONT TALK TO ME
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 20th, 2011 at 06:15pm
Now you're just being Obnoxious.
And clearly you've read it, or you wouldn't have said I will be back, which she didn't say until the end.
It's easy to not tick poeple off, all you have to do is DEBATE.
That simple.
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
May 21st, 2011 at 10:22am
Dana.:
Yesterday I was riding in the car with my brother and his girlfriend and there was rap playing. I said "Turn off that Retards Attempting Poetry" and my brother freaked out.

lol,that's something I would say ^ XD
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 21st, 2011 at 10:28pm
LOOK DANA, A 13 YEAR OLD WOULD SAY THE SAME THING!
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
May 23rd, 2011 at 04:04pm
no,I'd just say the same thing as a 22 year old (my mind is actucally older than me sometimes)
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 23rd, 2011 at 04:24pm
xxHorror_Freak97xx:
no,I'd just say the same thing as a 22 year old (my mind is actucally older than me sometimes)
Dana is an incredibly immature 22-year-old, so Squid is right. Referring to rap as 'retards attempting poetry' is plain stupid, as we've already discussed earlier in the thread. You may as well refer to rock as 'Rejects Offering Cuss-ridden Karaoke'. Ok, that was a crap one. But it's the same stupid namecalling with no substantiation to it. If you're going to debate you have to substantiate your arguments - no, just saying "I don't like rap" doesn't count. You can't just quote a stupid throwaway line from Dana, of all people - she's infamous for her crap debating skills and irrelevant, stupid posts - and then expect people to take kindly to it.

Incidentally, before you respond to this, probably in scathing fashion, check out what other people have said so you know you're not just blindly repeating arguments we've already destroyed/admitted there might be an inkling of truth in.

Also, if you were going to quote a stupid unsubstantiated anti-rap post, you could've gone for the 'can't spell 'crap' without 'rap'' one. cuh.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 23rd, 2011 at 07:12pm
Bantersaurus Rex.:
xxHorror_Freak97xx:
Dana is an incredibly immature 22-year-old, so Squid is right. Referring to rap as 'retards attempting poetry' is plain stupid, as we've already discussed earlier in the thread. You may as well refer to rock as 'Rejects Offering Cuss-ridden Karaoke'. Ok, that was a crap one. But it's the same stupid namecalling with no substantiation to it. If you're going to debate you have to substantiate your arguments - no, just saying "I don't like rap" doesn't count. You can't just quote a stupid throwaway line from Dana, of all people - she's infamous for her crap debating skills and irrelevant, stupid posts - and then expect people to take kindly to it.

Incidentally, before you respond to this, probably in scathing fashion, check out what other people have said so you know you're not just blindly repeating arguments we've already destroyed/admitted there might be an inkling of truth in.

Also, if you were going to quote a stupid unsubstantiated anti-rap post, you could've gone for the 'can't spell 'crap' without 'rap'' one. cuh.

lmfao lmfao Hand 'can't spell crock of shit' without 'rock'.
Register