Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 16th, 2008 at 12:56am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
I'm not joking, I have tears in my eyes. I want to die!
oh no we are all fucked terrorists are going to kill us all he is going to go in the white house and put on a turbin we better go build a bomb shelter.

Honestly i think if the republicans will corroperate with obama he will corroperate with them, he already picked Chuck Hagel (republican from nebraska) to be in his admin.

Actually I am really scared the terrorist are going to attack us. omgno
But that's not why I almost cried.
wait so like the terrorists will hate us more if he is president?

I mean terrorists dont have any reason for changeing their hate for us they dont go "oh I will hate US more if that guy is elected" they just hate US and what we stand for no matter who is in charge.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 16th, 2008 at 01:18am
Danny Callahan.:

I mean terrorists dont have any reason for changeing their hate for us they dont go "oh I will hate US more if that guy is elected" they just hate US and what we stand for no matter who is in charge.
No. But they know that he doesn't want to go to war. So, they could probably bomb us and Obama wouldn't do anything. But Bush or McCain would stay in the Middle East and search for them. They are scared of the Republicans.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 16th, 2008 at 01:23am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:

No. But they know that he doesn't want to go to war. So, they could probably bomb us and Obama wouldn't do anything. But Bush or McCain would stay in the Middle East and search for them. They are scared of the Republicans.
the war he dosnt like is iraq and iraq never bombed us Mr. Green
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 16th, 2008 at 01:47am
Danny Callahan.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:

Yes, but we still have troops in Afghanistan.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2008 at 08:50am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:

Show me evidence of Obama supporting the removal of troops from Afghanistan the.

British troops are not leaving there anytime soon so i doubt their american counterparts will wave cheerio.
Weasil
Falling In Love With The Board
Weasil
November 16th, 2008 at 10:08am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:

He clearly stated that the search for Al Quadea and Bin Laden was going to be a large priority, and that he would protect the country at any costs, including breaking into the borders of another country if there is ground proof that a threat to the US lies there.
I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous to claim that he wouldn't fight back against a formidable enemy if they were to attack us, just because he's against the war in Iraq dosen't mean that he's some hippie protester.

I heartily agree with him that the war in Iraq is ridiculous, and has created a lot of resentment. Tell me why in 2003 when we went into there, we were praised by over one million civilians, and now five years later, we're hated?
In the bombing of the invasion of 2003, only 2 of the hundreds of casualties were suspected to be members of Al Quadea, and only two bombs hit their intended target, the others landing in fields, civilian areas, even one sheperd's household which killed his wife and children as he was taking the goats out to graze. Over the past five years, over 4,000 US soldiers have died, while over 900,000 Iraqi civillians have been killed. Troops are commiting crimes and are not being charged as they are overseas, and the torture and humiliation of those captured mirror us to be no better than the tortured US soldiers in Vietnam.
Like Obama, I am for the protection of our country, not for the profit of CEOs of companies that produce weapons and war aircraft, and the role of world police. Even McCain was quoted in 2007;

"Where the debate and contoversy begins is is how far does the United States go, and when does it go from a force of good to a force of imperialism."

And whether or not he's for the removal of the troops, the Iraqi goverment just released their deadline, which is at the end of 2011. They also expressed that they will not subject to any hint of leniance of said date.

And there's obviously no fear of Republicans. Did September 11 happen during Clinton's term? No. I would like to see substantial evidence that having a president in a party claiming to jump straight into war at any notice is effective. Just to note, Franklin D. Roosevelt was Democratic, and was essential in World War II and the attack on Pearl Harbor. If ego and reputation is an excuse for protection, I think our policy is slightly flawed.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2008 at 10:43am
Shadow of a Doubt:
But Bush or McCain would stay in the Middle East and search for them. They are scared of the Republicans.

Funny, 'cause Al Qaeda endorsed McCain. Mr. Green
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 17th, 2008 at 12:19am
Kurtni:
Shadow of a Doubt:
But Bush or McCain would stay in the Middle East and search for them. They are scared of the Republicans.

Funny, 'cause Al Qaeda endorsed McCain. Mr. Green

That's not what I hear.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 17th, 2008 at 12:23am
NeoSteph:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Danny Callahan.:

Show me evidence of Obama supporting the removal of troops from Afghanistan the.

British troops are not leaving there anytime soon so i doubt their american counterparts will wave cheerio.

I never said he was taking troops out of Afghanistan. Now, did I?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 17th, 2008 at 12:18pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I never said he was taking troops out of Afghanistan. Now, did I?
... then what is the problem that you have? Coolio
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2008 at 03:47pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

A world in which people are 'scared of America' - you imply that this fear is a good thing.

From my point of view (maybe because I'm non-American, who knows?) that is a truly awful thing.
Maybe Obama won't take a gung-ho attitude to war and pluge in without a plan. I see this as a good thing. Maybe Obama will try to negotiate rather than use violence as his first tool of diplomacy, which sounds so much better than risking another Iraq. Terrorism will happen whether America goes to war or not, and have you ever considered that some terrorism might be directly due to America screwing around in other people's countries for the wrong reasons? Remember who trained the Taliban. Oh yes, it was the CIA.

I'm sorry if this post is coming off as dreadfully anti-American, but I believe the Obama presidency will only be good for the rest of the world, precisely because he won't pursue the disatrous foreign policy that Bush has. Yet you make it sound like a lamentable loss.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2008 at 03:49pm
Bloodraine:
Maybe Obama will try to negotiate rather than use violence as his first tool of diplomacy.
Shocked Waaait, you mean violence isn't always the answer?
Weasil
Weasil
November 17th, 2008 at 05:24pm
Bloodraine:

A world in which people are 'scared of America' - you imply that this fear is a good thing.

From my point of view (maybe because I'm non-American, who knows?) that is a truly awful thing.
Maybe Obama won't take a gung-ho attitude to war and pluge in without a plan. I see this as a good thing. Maybe Obama will try to negotiate rather than use violence as his first tool of diplomacy, which sounds so much better than risking another Iraq. Terrorism will happen whether America goes to war or not, and have you ever considered that some terrorism might be directly due to America screwing around in other people's countries for the wrong reasons? Remember who trained the Taliban. Oh yes, it was the CIA.

I'm sorry if this post is coming off as dreadfully anti-American, but I believe the Obama presidency will only be good for the rest of the world, precisely because he won't pursue the disatrous foreign policy that Bush has. Yet you make it sound like a lamentable loss.

Don't be sorry, it's absolutely true. When our oil supplies were threatened in the nearing conflict in Saudi Arabia in the eighties, Reagan decided to supply Hussein with weapons, and trained his soldiers to protect our supply, and now we have what we're dealing with.

And the Bush problem, both senior and son, is that they never listened to anyone, they just jumped in and did what they thought was "Republican-hard-headed-shoot-first-ask-questions-later" appropriate, which not only gave the Republican party a notorious reputation, but severely severed ties with Europe and other countries that not only we need, but need us. (Darfur, anyone? And what about the impending doom in the Congo?)

If there's any lamentable loss, it might be that the political greeting cards are going to be moving at a much slower pace.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 17th, 2008 at 07:34pm
Kurtni:
Bloodraine:
Maybe Obama will try to negotiate rather than use violence as his first tool of diplomacy.
he wants to negotiate, wow what a terrorist, because terrorists always negotiate and never use violence Smile
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 17th, 2008 at 10:44pm
Kurtni:
Bloodraine:

But terrorists aren't willing to negotiate. They hate us! It's either we do what they want or we fight. I don't really think there is any other option.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 17th, 2008 at 10:45pm
Bloodraine:
Shadow of a Doubt:

I don't other countries to be afraid of us. But the terrorists should be.
Spider Billie
Post Whore
Spider Billie

Blog
November 18th, 2008 at 06:33pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Kurtni:
Bloodraine:

But terrorists aren't willing to negotiate. They hate us! It's either we do what they want or we fight. I don't really think there is any other option.

iawtc completely Mr. Green
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
November 18th, 2008 at 06:51pm
I don't think terrorists hate America per se, I think they just hated the Bushes.

Funny how 9/11 happened as soon as Bush took office... Think
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
November 18th, 2008 at 09:43pm
Jesse Spencer.:
I don't think terrorists hate America per se, I think they just hated the Bushes.

tbh I don't think Bush becoming president in 2001 had much to do with 9/11.
That whole attack must have taken at least a couple of years to organize. Clinton was most likely still in office when most of the planning happened.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 18th, 2008 at 10:45pm
asthenia.:
Jesse Spencer.:

tbh I don't think Bush becoming president in 2001 had much to do with 9/11.
That whole attack must have taken at least a couple of years to organize. Clinton was most likely still in office when most of the planning happened.
Thank you. I wanted to tell her what she said made no sense, but I wasn't sure why.
Register