AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 29th, 2008 at 05:34am
Bleach:
loling over here sry
you should not say things like that if you do not have much knowledge of them. just saying, because you are way off.

There has never ever been a SINGLE case of someone becoming dependent of addicted to any psychedelic drug. LSD is NOT some drug that makes you happy and see colors. Yes, you definatley do se intense and complex geometric patterns, and yes, you can feel bliss and great euphoria, but it is in no way a 'high' why do you think they call it a trip? It's like you go into another universe, and your mind, ego, self, reality, get's stripped away, and it's just you, you are everything, and everything is you, in fact, there is no you. ...don't you think that's just a tad bit mentally exhausting? you do get very tired the next day. LSD in an enlightenment drug, not a feel good drug. every psychedelic drug is like this aswell. Psychedelics are not meant to be used daily... if you did use them daily, you'd be very tired, and you would barely feel the effects by the end of a week if you took the same amount each day. you have a three-day tolerance to LSD.

Any other myths you have about LSD?

you were talking about how underaged peole are saying their straight edge because they won't drink until they're at the legal age to drink.

anyways
Even though you didn't ask, I'm gonna tell, because I think people should definatley know what this is, and it's very interesting.
DMT - Di-Methyl-Tryptamine [Di-Methyl means "two carbon"]
is
A trypamine. A tryptamine is a type of neurotransmitter. This chemical is in pretty much all plants, and is also in birds, reptiles, and mammals [like you and me!] It is produced in your pineal gland, which is also responsible for making melatonin, you know, the stuff that makes you sleepy and your skin lighter. It is found in your blood, too, in fact, people with schitzophrenia [did I spell that right?] have higher levels of DMT in their blood. so, when you go to sleep, and you dream, your pineal gland releases this DMT. That's what makes you dream. you know how you usually only remember one dream each night? DMT does this, the more you take, typically, the less you remember.
I need to cut to the chase here. Most powerful psychedelic drug. Schedule I Drug may I add. Yet you trip on it every night, it's in your veins, your brain, everywhere. You need this chemical in order to live. it's what causes you to see a tunnel in near-death experiences [no.. that is not God, those are chemicals flooding through your body] Decartes believed the pineal gland was the bridge between body and spirit. People have the most spiritual, amazing, intense experiences of their lives when they use this drug [in crystal form, as it is also sold as a smokeable crystal extraxted from tree bark]

HOW COOL IS THAT! Sarcastic

Not at all.

Sorry but LSD ruined one of my friend's lives. He did get addicted and is now in a psychatric unit.

Dude, if you think LSD and DMT are impossible to be addicted to then, by god, you need to do a little more research.

That's like saying you can't get addicted to pot which is a whole heap of nonsense.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 29th, 2008 at 05:56am
The Valiant!:
Bleach:
loling over here sry
you should not say things like that if you do not have much knowledge of them. just saying, because you are way off.

There has never ever been a SINGLE case of someone becoming dependent of addicted to any psychedelic drug. LSD is NOT some drug that makes you happy and see colors. Yes, you definatley do se intense and complex geometric patterns, and yes, you can feel bliss and great euphoria, but it is in no way a 'high' why do you think they call it a trip? It's like you go into another universe, and your mind, ego, self, reality, get's stripped away, and it's just you, you are everything, and everything is you, in fact, there is no you. ...don't you think that's just a tad bit mentally exhausting? you do get very tired the next day. LSD in an enlightenment drug, not a feel good drug. every psychedelic drug is like this aswell. Psychedelics are not meant to be used daily... if you did use them daily, you'd be very tired, and you would barely feel the effects by the end of a week if you took the same amount each day. you have a three-day tolerance to LSD.

Any other myths you have about LSD?

you were talking about how underaged peole are saying their straight edge because they won't drink until they're at the legal age to drink.

anyways
Even though you didn't ask, I'm gonna tell, because I think people should definatley know what this is, and it's very interesting.
DMT - Di-Methyl-Tryptamine [Di-Methyl means "two carbon"]
is
A trypamine. A tryptamine is a type of neurotransmitter. This chemical is in pretty much all plants, and is also in birds, reptiles, and mammals [like you and me!] It is produced in your pineal gland, which is also responsible for making melatonin, you know, the stuff that makes you sleepy and your skin lighter. It is found in your blood, too, in fact, people with schitzophrenia [did I spell that right?] have higher levels of DMT in their blood. so, when you go to sleep, and you dream, your pineal gland releases this DMT. That's what makes you dream. you know how you usually only remember one dream each night? DMT does this, the more you take, typically, the less you remember.
I need to cut to the chase here. Most powerful psychedelic drug. Schedule I Drug may I add. Yet you trip on it every night, it's in your veins, your brain, everywhere. You need this chemical in order to live. it's what causes you to see a tunnel in near-death experiences [no.. that is not God, those are chemicals flooding through your body] Decartes believed the pineal gland was the bridge between body and spirit. People have the most spiritual, amazing, intense experiences of their lives when they use this drug [in crystal form, as it is also sold as a smokeable crystal extraxted from tree bark]

HOW COOL IS THAT! Sarcastic

Not at all.

Sorry but LSD ruined one of my friend's lives. He did get addicted and is now in a psychatric unit.

Dude, if you think LSD and DMT are impossible to be addicted to then, by god, you need to do a little more research.

That's like saying you can't get addicted to pot which is a whole heap of nonsense.

Actually your chances of becoming addicted to LSD are practically nil. You ingest so little of it and your body builds up a tolerance very quickly. It takes about 4-5 days [personal experience] before LSD will have an effect on you again.

But then again it is a drug and you can become psychologically addicted to the feeling it provides. But that should only happen if you use it a few times a week, which you shouldn't be doing anyway because the effects wouldn't work.
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
November 29th, 2008 at 05:19pm
Sally godverdomme:
I think that 'straight edge' is bullshit.
It's great if you ban smoking, drugs and alcohol out of your life but you don't need a label, a subculture and a group to do so.
To me it is frightening that you need to make a commitment to yourself, but also a group of people for the rest of your life. Chosing not to use drugs etc. should be a personal decission, nobody should have anything to do with that.
I also find it hypocritical to say you ban the bad things that society 'forces' on you, by not using drugs, alcohol or smoking. If you feel that way you should also ban eating fast food, ban mass production and stop watching tv (for example). On top of that I feel that the whole concept of: everybody is unique and special in his/her own way (as long as you're special and unique in a group), is also forced upon us. And that joining a straight edge group is a perfect example of that.

If you are 'straight edge' all I have to say is: more power to you. It's good that you choose to live a healthy life.
But I enjoy wine and an ocasional cigarette far too much Smile

Not every single person who doesn't smoke/drink/do drugs considers themselves straight edge, it's a choice that you can willingly put yourself into. And about "needing" a subculture or a label, what about alcoholics? Or drug addicts? It's not that straight edge people, or drug addicts, or alcoholics NEED a subculture to put themselves in that position, again, it's a personal choice.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 29th, 2008 at 05:52pm
Jello Biafra.:
Sally godverdomme:
It's great if you ban smoking, drugs and alcohol out of your life but you don't need a label, a subculture and a group to do so.
To me it is frightening that you need to make a commitment to yourself, but also a group of people for the rest of your life. Chosing not to use drugs etc. should be a personal decission, nobody should have anything to do with that.
I also find it hypocritical to say you ban the bad things that society 'forces' on you, by not using drugs, alcohol or smoking. If you feel that way you should also ban eating fast food, ban mass production and stop watching tv (for example). On top of that I feel that the whole concept of: everybody is unique and special in his/her own way (as long as you're special and unique in a group), is also forced upon us. And that joining a straight edge group is a perfect example of that.

If you are 'straight edge' all I have to say is: more power to you. It's good that you choose to live a healthy life.

Not every single person who doesn't smoke/drink/do drugs considers themselves straight edge, it's a choice that you can willingly put yourself into. And about "needing" a subculture or a label, what about alcoholics? Or drug addicts? It's not that straight edge people, or drug addicts, or alcoholics NEED a subculture to put themselves in that position, again, it's a personal choice.

I don't think that alcoholics or drug addicts are a subculture. What a lot of them have is a psychological and physical illness. I wouldn't see that as a sub culture. But that's just me.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 29th, 2008 at 10:13pm
The Valiant!:

Not at all.

okay, how did it ruin your friends life?

I think the phenomenon of 'loosing someone to a drug' with psychedelics could likely be less about the demons a man sees in his trip and more about the madness that he sees in his return to the accepted norm. - Anonymous

maybe thats why.

and sorry, nobody has ever gotten fucking addicted to LSD. its physically impossible. LSD effects your perception, but highly addictive drugs like heroin affect the 'reward' part of your barin. I think its you who need sto do more research.
you also cant get addicted to pot. very untrue aswell.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 29th, 2008 at 10:18pm
Twirly Noodlez:

Actually your chances of becoming addicted to LSD are practically nil. You ingest so little of it and your body builds up a tolerance very quickly. It takes about 4-5 days [personal experience] before LSD will have an effect on you again.

But then again it is a drug and you can become psychologically addicted to the feeling it provides. But that should only happen if you use it a few times a week, which you shouldn't be doing anyway because the effects wouldn't work.
yes.

and also, if you keep using LSD on a weekly basis, your brain starts acting funny, your thought can get disrupted or other things. I don't know much about that,because people don't do that much.
I don't nessecarily think you can get phychologically dependent either. I've done so much research on this drug, talked to people who have done this drug, I've never heard of anyone why has gotten addicted, physically or psychologically. it's bullshit. utter bullshit.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 30th, 2008 at 08:03am
Bleach:
Twirly Noodlez:

yes.

and also, if you keep using LSD on a weekly basis, your brain starts acting funny, your thought can get disrupted or other things. I don't know much about that,because people don't do that much.
I don't nessecarily think you can get phychologically dependent either. I've done so much research on this drug, talked to people who have done this drug, I've never heard of anyone why has gotten addicted, physically or psychologically. it's bullshit. utter bullshit.

I do believe it is psychologically addicting. Your forgetting it's a drug. And because it's a drug it has to play some part in addiction. When people find that they need to take this drug, it's rootedin their mind that "Oh look, I haven't had LSD for 6 days, I need to take a bit now". That was one of the effects I had. I just kept thinking in my need, "I need it I need it I need it". Where as in actual fact, I was healthier then an ox physically and it was just a burst of psychological wanting.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 30th, 2008 at 02:06pm
Twirly Noodlez:
Bleach:
Twirly Noodlez:

yes.

I do believe it is psychologically addicting. Your forgetting it's a drug. And because it's a drug it has to play some part in addiction. When people find that they need to take this drug, it's rootedin their mind that "Oh look, I haven't had LSD for 6 days, I need to take a bit now". That was one of the effects I had. I just kept thinking in my need, "I need it I need it I need it". Where as in actual fact, I was healthier then an ox physically and it was just a burst of psychological wanting.
don't use that word. that's an ugly word. DRUG. that's just some word the FDA uses so they can keep everything in control.
It's a door to the soul, I say. I just call it a chemical.
Why did you do that? did you have full blown experiences, or did you take dosages that only did so much as make you feel funny and think the room is breathing? Tell me about your experiences... and don't forget the details.
I think it's fine to do a drug. but BE RESPONSIBLE. Do RESEARCH.
Even if you do keep taking LSD like that, you must feel funny after a while. LSD is meant to be cherished, and used as a life lesson. The people that I talk to that have done LSD are very smart people. If you don't treat it like a beautiful thing, bad things are going to happen to you.
The idiots don't survive, the smart become better. haven't you noticed that all of the dumb and irresponsible people always go to a hospital for having a bad trip? at least I have.
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 30th, 2008 at 03:14pm
Twirly Noodlez:
Jello Biafra.:
Sally godverdomme:

I don't think that alcoholics or drug addicts are a subculture. What a lot of them have is a psychological and physical illness. I wouldn't see that as a sub culture. But that's just me.

I am not saying that every person that doesn't smoke/drink/do drugs is 'straight edge'. I consider that not doing any of that is good, but giving it a name and a group is bad.

And I also would not call alcoholics a subculture.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 30th, 2008 at 03:57pm
You can become psychologically dependent on food.... why the hell are fat people fat? [usually] You an become 'addicted' to twilight [like many 12 year old girls across the country] I'm sick of people ragging on drugs and make them into absolutely terrible things. McDonalds food does so much shit to your body, but nobody seems to give a fuck. but oh god... oh no.. if someone smokes a JOINT, they're gonna like it and do it again and then THEY'RE GONNA BE ADDICTED AND THEIR LIVES ARE GONNA BE RUINED!

why the hell doesn't anyone say anything about this for McDonalds? or diet food/beverages? for so many things!

oh, and a side comment.
hey, guess what! just because you do a drug once, doesn't mean you become addicted! as much as I'm trying to say that YOU CAN NOT get addicted to LSD, the idea still sticks in your mind.
does this make you feel better? you can take it once, have a totally mind blowing, life changing experience, and thats it! no more LSD!
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
November 30th, 2008 at 05:36pm
Bleach:
You can become psychologically dependent on food.... why the hell are fat people fat? [usually] You an become 'addicted' to twilight [like many 12 year old girls across the country] I'm sick of people ragging on drugs and make them into absolutely terrible things. McDonalds food does so much shit to your body, but nobody seems to give a fuck. but oh god... oh no.. if someone smokes a JOINT, they're gonna like it and do it again and then THEY'RE GONNA BE ADDICTED AND THEIR LIVES ARE GONNA BE RUINED!

why the hell doesn't anyone say anything about this for McDonalds? or diet food/beverages? for so many things!

oh, and a side comment.
hey, guess what! just because you do a drug once, doesn't mean you become addicted! as much as I'm trying to say that YOU CAN NOT get addicted to LSD, the idea still sticks in your mind.
does this make you feel better? you can take it once, have a totally mind blowing, life changing experience, and thats it! no more LSD!
1.) "fat" people are the way they are because they don't exercise or it's in their family genes to be big. just because you eat at a fast food place all the time doesn't all-of-a-sudden make you "fat". and you need food to live anyways, so no doubt people will become "dependant" on it.
2.) everyone isn't "addicted" to tv shows or fictitious people, it's a fandom. or even an infatuation. it's not like if they don't get a dose of edward and bella every few hours they go into a withdrawl.
3.) drugs are terrible things. they take over your whole life and kill you slowly. unlike food, which you need to live, drugs are awful and illegal, so you shouldn't even be doing them in the first place. if you eat mcdonalds, you can also EXERCISE and stay healthy. you can order a salad on the side instead of fries, or not get a super-sized meal. if you do drugs, you'll never be able to fully regain your health. and you can stop eating at fast food restaurants whenever you please, but once you start the drug, it's almost impossible to stop. tbh i find the fact that you're trying to compare drugs to food pretty ridiculous.

[and just to let you know, you can become addicted to weed and it is more harmful than tobacco. and i know of someone who's life is currently being controlled by his marijuana addiction.]

just because you can't get addicted to LSD, or any other non-addicting drug, doesn't give you the right to do them anyways just because they give you some "life-changing" experience. they still give you awful side-effects and can still dramatically alter your life and the lives of everyone around you.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 30th, 2008 at 11:03pm
Dehren McGhengland:
Bleach:

oh, and a side comment.
1.) "fat" people are the way they are because they don't exercise or it's in their family genes to be big. just because you eat at a fast food place all the time doesn't all-of-a-sudden make you "fat". and you need food to live anyways, so no doubt people will become "dependant" on it.
2.) everyone isn't "addicted" to tv shows or fictitious people, it's a fandom. or even an infatuation. it's not like if they don't get a dose of edward and bella every few hours they go into a withdrawl.
3.) drugs are terrible things. they take over your whole life and kill you slowly. unlike food, which you need to live, drugs are awful and illegal, so you shouldn't even be doing them in the first place. if you eat mcdonalds, you can also EXERCISE and stay healthy. you can order a salad on the side instead of fries, or not get a super-sized meal. if you do drugs, you'll never be able to fully regain your health. and you can stop eating at fast food restaurants whenever you please, but once you start the drug, it's almost impossible to stop. tbh i find the fact that you're trying to compare drugs to food pretty ridiculous.

[and just to let you know, you can become addicted to weed and it is more harmful than tobacco. and i know of someone who's life is currently being controlled by his marijuana addiction.]

just because you can't get addicted to LSD, or any other non-addicting drug, doesn't give you the right to do them anyways just because they give you some "life-changing" experience. they still give you awful side-effects and can still dramatically alter your life and the lives of everyone around you.
Yeah. I was in a majorly pissy mood. I just flipped my shit.

yes. well most people do just simply overeat. Diet is a very vital part of how much you weigh.

yeah, well people surround their lives around it. it's quite funny. like with me and jackass. or HIM. or whatevs.

and i'm not talking about heroin, and cocaine. totally. those are bad for you. actually, cocaine is worse than heroin. You can definatley regain all of your health. I've never heard of heroin doing anything permanently to your body. Anthony Kiedis was an addict for almost half his life, but now he's extremely healthy. cocaine can actually cause heart problems.

You can take LSD if you want, I'm not saying you have to ffs. All I'm saying is that not every single last drug is going to make you a drug addict and ruin your life. LSD is a good example of that. As is DMT.
Okay, exactly what awful side effects does LSD give you? does it make you insane? suicidal? make you jump out of a building?
No, LSD is an an extremely spiritual thing, it's not a drug. If LSD is a drug, then oxygen is a drug. It can make your life change, it shows you beautiful things, it shows you how improtant it is to live life to the fullest. I don't think that's going to harm anyone, it will actually improve people's lives.

I've heard that before. that pot has more carciogens than tobacco. it's fact. But do you ever hear of Rastafarians [they consider marijuana as a spiritual plant, and they smoke it often.] all dying of lung cancer? who is one of the most famous pot smokers you know... Bob Marley? He did die of cancer, but it started in his toe. the doctors wanted to amputate the toe, but its against rasta to do that and yadda yadda yadda. http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer

okay, yeah, I was a in a pissy mood, and yeah, I was being irrational. k? k.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 30th, 2008 at 11:39pm
ohohohoh, most of you guys didn't read this, but I posted it in the 'Should Drugs Be Legalized?' thread.
In the 1950's [I think, it could have been the 40's] LSD was given to alcoholics and other drug addicts, whose lives were being ruined by those substances., people who only focused on the drugs and let them consume their lives. When these people were given LSD, on their jouneys, they were shown that their addiction was so insignificant, pointless, and just absolutely ruining their lives, and that life is beautiful, and should have much better things done with their lives. this worked on any addiction, alcohol, heroin, cocaine, meth, whatever. These peope could literally walk into the clinic in the morning, be given LSD, and when they walk out of that door, they had absolutely no desire to drugs ever again. LSD actually CURED their addiction! is this not amazing or is this not amazing? and extremely beneficial?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 1st, 2008 at 05:26pm
That sounded pointless, but what I'm trying to say is that not every single mind altering substanes are terrible, although many are. Some can give great bliss and spiritual experiences. So many psychonauts say its the best thing that can happen to a human being. My point is that by being straight edge, youre shunning that from your life. I personally find that very unfortunate.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 2nd, 2008 at 12:21pm
oh.
shellers, that whole flip out thing I was talking about.. I was talking about psychological addiction. not physical

okay, some more things
maybe I was wrong
you can get psychologically addicted. it really doesn't happen much.
LSD is not for everyone. for the people that can have a great trips, it's just sad you'd miss out on it.
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 2nd, 2008 at 02:10pm
The problem is that you never really know if it is for you. I mean, you can have a bad trip and never do it again, or you have a great trip and do it more often. And then there is the risk that you can't handle it addiction-wise.

I'm all for experimentation, but it could be that you are sensitive for addiction. There must be those people that smoke a joint and go loopy and ruin their lives, but most people do no have that. You should definately try things, you just need to be very careful.
And nothing should be a habit. My brother smokes pot, and he has since his teenage years (dont know when he started exactly), he is 25 now. And he has a really bad memory and sometimes he is a bit vague and dozes off. To him a joint is like a cigarette and a beer after work. And he really faces the consequences of that. He never wants to give me weed or even a cigarette because he knows how bad it is and wants to protect me.
(He always say's: "you can do it if you want, but I am not going to make it easy for you." xD)
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 2nd, 2008 at 02:25pm
Sally godverdomme:
The problem is that you never really know if it is for you. I mean, you can have a bad trip and never do it again, or you have a great trip and do it more often. And then there is the risk that you can't handle it addiction-wise.
Yeah, this is very true. if your family has a history of shitzophrenia or any other mental illness, DO NOT USE IT. it could trigger that mental illness. luckily for me theres not single case of that... nobody committed suicide [that can definatley be a result of an illness] and yadda yadda.
If you're a monk who drinks ayahuasca, I don't think you're going to have much problem with LSD... if you are a very immature/i dont know another word kinda person, who doesn't look at life correctly [or something of the sort] youre gonna have a bad trip

I totally agree with experiementing. if you want to try heroin, try a little. youre not goign to get addicted the first shot but theres definatley that risk.
I say, be responsible, research the drug before you try it [especially psychedelics, research the fuck out of those]

I should proably have just said that instead of typing everything. be responsible, research, if you think you like heroin [if you were to try it] stay the fuck away from it. easier said than done, some people have more willpower. like you said, if you have a knack to getting addicted, I wouldn't even try.

k I'm done.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
December 2nd, 2008 at 06:26pm
Bleach:
oh.
shellers, that whole flip out thing I was talking about.. I was talking about psychological addiction. not physical

okay, some more things
maybe I was wrong
you can get psychologically addicted. it really doesn't happen much.
LSD is not for everyone. for the people that can have a great trips, it's just sad you'd miss out on it.

Looks like you haven't done enough research on LSD seeing as you spent so much time trying to persuade people that you were right and they were wrong - turns out you were wrong. Coffee
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 3rd, 2008 at 11:02am
Twirly Noodlez:

Looks like you haven't done enough research on LSD seeing as you spent so much time trying to persuade people that you were right and they were wrong - turns out you were wrong. Coffee
I was making an argument, if you haven't noticed. my argument was that you can get phsychologically addicted to anything on this damn earth. to not do any drug for that reason is beyond me. I mean, unless you were allergic [don't know how, but whatever] to it or you weren't interested in the effects. you can get addicted to makeup, food, clothing, posessions, dirt, sports, ANYTHING. but because a drug is a thing, and you can get psychologically addicted to any thing, why the fuck are you crying about it? why do you only pick on drugs? I don't see you [and by you I mean anyone] crying about ice cream, and how you can get fat from eating it [which gives you a sloo of health problems] just because something is psychologically addicting, doesn't mean its bad.

my other point was that people on here are obviously not understanding where I'm coming from. They're still labelling LSD as some evil evil drug. by definition, oxyen is a drug. anything entering your body is a drug.

yeah, I was wrong, don't be such a wiseass. I admitted it, didn't I? And yes I have done much research on this drug, and I said there's no addiction. Theres absolutely no way you can get physically addicted, but the thing is that nobody or nothing said anything about psychological. but just so you know, it doesn't happen much, from what I've heard. And again, I've said this so many times, but if youre going to do a drug, be responsible and research it. if you feel cravings, stop them. easier said than done. some people can't do that... I wouldn't advise them to take drugs. but if you feel you can do it, and you would like to do it, because it acts like every single other thing in the universe by having the ability of being psychologically addicted, it makes no sense to me.

okay, I'm done with this argument.

I'm going to go smoke a joint now.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
December 3rd, 2008 at 12:34pm
Bleach:
Twirly Noodlez:

I was making an argument, if you haven't noticed. my argument was that you can get phsychologically addicted to anything on this damn earth. to not do any drug for that reason is beyond me. I mean, unless you were allergic [don't know how, but whatever] to it or you weren't interested in the effects. you can get addicted to makeup, food, clothing, posessions, dirt, sports, ANYTHING. but because a drug is a thing, and you can get psychologically addicted to any thing, why the fuck are you crying about it? why do you only pick on drugs? I don't see you [and by you I mean anyone] crying about ice cream, and how you can get fat from eating it [which gives you a sloo of health problems] just because something is psychologically addicting, doesn't mean its bad.

my other point was that people on here are obviously not understanding where I'm coming from. They're still labelling LSD as some evil evil drug. by definition, oxyen is a drug. anything entering your body is a drug.

yeah, I was wrong, don't be such a wiseass. I admitted it, didn't I? And yes I have done much research on this drug, and I said there's no addiction. Theres absolutely no way you can get physically addicted, but the thing is that nobody or nothing said anything about psychological. but just so you know, it doesn't happen much, from what I've heard. And again, I've said this so many times, but if youre going to do a drug, be responsible and research it. if you feel cravings, stop them. easier said than done. some people can't do that... I wouldn't advise them to take drugs. but if you feel you can do it, and you would like to do it, because it acts like every single other thing in the universe by having the ability of being psychologically addicted, it makes no sense to me.

okay, I'm done with this argument.

I'm going to go smoke a joint now.

Me? A wiseass? Not at all darling. That's like calling a dog a fish.

And I told ya that it was psychologically addicting.... and you kept saying it was in no way addicting.

Anyway, we shouldn' be havng this who said what crap arguement. This thread is for discussing Straight Edge... not who said what and when.
Register