Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 11th, 2009 at 02:36am
Kurtni:
nixiero:
Rahm Emanuel:
I'd hang myself if I listened to My Chemical Romance

I'm sick of hearing about emo quite frankly.

i been listening to MCR for almost a year now, and im okay.
I believe she was implying that MCR is so bad, she'd hang herself, not that the dark content of the music would cause her to hang herself... Coolio

Oh well, she should keep her hate to her self D: That's not cool.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
February 12th, 2009 at 09:15pm
ZOID.:
Kurtni:
nixiero:
Rahm Emanuel:
I'd hang myself if I listened to My Chemical Romance

I'm sick of hearing about emo quite frankly.

i been listening to MCR for almost a year now, and im okay.
I believe she was implying that MCR is so bad, she'd hang herself, not that the dark content of the music would cause her to hang herself... Coolio

Definitely. MCR is HOLY, DAMMIT! Gosh!
Just let people be who they want to be.
Take the bullies out of the equation and you've got a gooder world. (yes I said gooder)
They're the CAUSE!!! The CAUSE, I SAY!
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
February 13th, 2009 at 01:16pm
Kaoru:

Take the bullies out of the equation and you've got a gooder world. (yes I said gooder)

hello opinion
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 14th, 2009 at 06:55pm
fatty:
Kaoru:

hello opinion

It's an opinion but it's a good one Molly If you're not going to say something nice don't say anything at all 8D I'm just like my grandma lmfao Anyway, yeah take bullies out of the equation and hello world we all wished we lived in.
Danae
Geek
Danae
February 18th, 2009 at 12:05am
Ever since music began (whenever the hell that was) there was people who had a problem with it. Call it 'evil', 'emo', 'satanic'.. whatever the hell you want, but in my opinion that's bullshit. I don't think the music somebody listens to should be held accountable for what that person does. It's not the bands fault if somebody takes it the wrong way.... If you're looking hard enough, you can find evil in everything.
If you like the music, listen to it. If not, then don't listen to it. Personally, I love My Chem. And I don't give a crap what anybody else thinks of them.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
February 18th, 2009 at 03:58pm
Joker's Girl:
Personally, I love My Chem. And I don't give a crap what anybody else thinks of them.

Now is that down to them teling you to or not because SOME 12 year olds who like Gren Day only rebel because it's 'cool' and it's what the bands apparently do.

Just throwing that out there not picking a fight or nuttin' Smile
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 19th, 2009 at 01:09am
Toasty:
Joker's Girl:
Personally, I love My Chem. And I don't give a crap what anybody else thinks of them.

Now is that down to them teling you to or not because SOME 12 year olds who like Gren Day only rebel because it's 'cool' and it's what the bands apparently do.

12 year olds aren't that stupid. It's the 11 year olds obv. File Nah, it's not the age it's your stupidity and influences.
Danae
Geek
Danae
February 19th, 2009 at 10:58pm
Toasty:
Joker's Girl:

Nope... It's just me not giving a damn. That's how I've always felt. Mr. Green I don't think anyone should 'try' to be cool... that's just stupid.
Yvonne.
Falling In Love With The Board
Yvonne.
February 20th, 2009 at 08:11am
Seven Nation Army:

And what about your comments about the Jonas Brothers and Britney Spears on the last page.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
February 20th, 2009 at 09:40am
Kaoru:
Music is Life and Love and everything good. I think God might not be Light, but Music. And if Music is Death, then that's just part of the process. But I don't believe it for one second.

And anyways, people die. It happens. Why does it matter when, how, or why? For all we know, these people could've died the next day. But if one or two people are idiots (which is the media's fault) then why are we getting punished? My parents think I'm emo because I listen to bands that wear eyeliner. Fuck that! It keeps me sane, alive, and whole, so they'd better shut the fuck up and BURN THE MOTHERFUCKING MEDIA!!!

Sory for my angry rant. BLAME THE MEDIA, NOT THE MUSIC!!!

You wouldn't have found out about the bands you love if it wasn't for the media.
CanYouFeelIt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CanYouFeelIt
February 21st, 2009 at 09:50am
i think the emo culture is a big part in it. i read the thing from the daily mail and it said she was a normal kid before she got into the emo shit. personally, emo pisses me off. almost as much as religion and abortion and politics. it's a stupid-ass trend that's pointless, promotes self-harm, and is telling kids who's hormones are raging to go and hurt themselves because they think the world sucks. i'm sick of emos and any other trend. it's stupid and pointless. i was once an emo because i listened to my chemical romance. they don't glamorize suicide but they sure do glamorize death.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 23rd, 2009 at 12:50am
Wicked Annabella.:
Seven Nation Army:

And what about your comments about the Jonas Brothers and Britney Spears on the last page.

Wow, I dissed Britney ? Anyway, the whole dissing MCR thing was asking for trouble because a hell of alot of people on this site love My Chem. It was worded pretty harsh too. I can't remember that post about Jonas Bros or whatever, but I don't remember trying to directly offend anyone. Also, I think I might have been trying to make a point on how mcr get treated unfairly ? Idk.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 23rd, 2009 at 12:52am
Mommy'sLittleMonster:
i think the emo culture is a big part in it. i read the thing from the daily mail and it said she was a normal kid before she got into the emo shit. personally, emo pisses me off. almost as much as religion and abortion and politics. it's a stupid-ass trend that's pointless, promotes self-harm, and is telling kids who's hormones are raging to go and hurt themselves because they think the world sucks. i'm sick of emos and any other trend. it's stupid and pointless. i was once an emo because i listened to my chemical romance. they don't glamorize suicide but they sure do glamorize death.

What is normal ?
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
February 25th, 2009 at 12:35am
little birdy.:
Mommy'sLittleMonster:

What is normal ?
nor-mal   [nawr-muhl]
-adjective
1.conforming to the standard or the common type
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 25th, 2009 at 02:08am
Macfadyen:
little birdy.:
Mommy'sLittleMonster:

What is normal ?
nor-mal   [nawr-muhl]
-adjective
1.conforming to the standard or the common type

Yeah but, the way I see it we are all part of a 'clique' in some way. So, I don't think there is a 'normal' type Dno
Yvonne.
Falling In Love With The Board
Yvonne.
March 1st, 2009 at 11:27am
little birdy.:
Wow, I dissed Britney ? Anyway, the whole dissing MCR thing was asking for trouble because a hell of alot of people on this site love My Chem. It was worded pretty harsh too. I can't remember that post about Jonas Bros or whatever, but I don't remember trying to directly offend anyone. Also, I think I might have been trying to make a point on how mcr get treated unfairly ? Idk.
It's not the dissing Britney.
I just find you to be slightly hypocrite that you get pissed when she said she'd hang herself if she listened to a My Chemical Romance song.
Isn't that the exact same thing you said about the Jonas Brothers and Britney?

little birdy.:
Dude, If I listened to a Jonas Brothers or Britney Spears song i'd want to hang myself.

...And you insulting them isn't unfair?
NiMrOd_1995
Jackass
NiMrOd_1995
March 2nd, 2009 at 12:08am
don't blame music
these people obviously have mental health issues if they cut themselves etc.
don't just pin the blame on everything else.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
March 2nd, 2009 at 02:57am
Wicked Annabella.:
little birdy.:
It's not the dissing Britney.
I just find you to be slightly hypocrite that you get pissed when she said she'd hang herself if she listened to a My Chemical Romance song.
Isn't that the exact same thing you said about the Jonas Brothers and Britney?

little birdy.:
Dude, If I listened to a Jonas Brothers or Britney Spears song i'd want to hang myself.

...And you insulting them isn't unfair?

No, i think i was angry at the fact that mcr are treated unfairly.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
March 4th, 2009 at 04:45pm
Do you think that it is wrong for the death of a 13-year old girl to be blamed entirly on her music taste and the so called 'emo' culture? Or is the Daily Mail being biased? And not looking at the raw facts? Also should the 'emo' culture be banned from schools and other such places in a bid to boycot this growing fad?

I think it's ridiculous to blame the parents. It doesn't happen in every case that parents are aware of their child's musical habits.
I can understand WHY people blame the music, I truely can understand that.

The Daily Mail is always biased, that's like... their foundation...jk.

And no, the emo culture shouldn't be banned from schools. Not every member of that culture takes it so seriously, some people purposly over dramatize it.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
March 6th, 2009 at 03:52pm
My daddy was yelling about me because I was listening to MCR and my stepmom came in and she was all like, "Come on, Kevin. Remember when we were kids and there were all these people telling us to stop listening to that 'Devil music?' You're being just like them. Lay off her. I think it's pretty good music, she just needs to stop talking about it so much." And I was all like Very Happy omg a grownup agrees with me! Mr. Green

I'm not sure where I was going with that...

But I used to get pushed down the stairs and stuff which made me a suicidal third grader...

So all bullies should be tortured, in my opinion, and I should be the one who comes up with different ways to torture them because I've already come up with a shitload of torture methods. Smile

Just strap them down and force them to watch hours of documentaries and Telletubbies reruns. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Register