Religion and violence

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 01:49pm
~*Wilted Rose*~:
religion is just an excuse for people to have a fight with each other....
you're a dumbass
he thought the Jews weren't fit to live because they weren't perfect
how is it religion's fault?
Christianity said don't murder, so how could it tell him to murder millions of "imperfect" people?
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 15th, 2005 at 01:53pm
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass
Christianity said don't murder, so how could it tell him to murder millions of "imperfect" people?

how can people discriminate at each other's religion's? It's up to everyone who or what they worship and thanks spill_no_sick i know i'm a dumbass.....
Religion and violence will always be hand in hand and there's nothing we can do about it.
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 01:56pm
actually, if you look at it, religion has never really had a problem with murder. more people have been murdered in the name of god than any other reason. i mean, just think about Irish history, the middle east, the crusades, the inquistion, our own abortion-doctor killings and, yes, the world trade center. religion doesn't really have a problem with murder, it just depends on who's doing the killing and who's being killed. people kill others just because they don't pray to the same god. religion takes a big part in murder.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 15th, 2005 at 01:57pm
Beetle Juice:
actually, if you look at it, religion has never really had a problem with murder. more people have been murdered in the name of god than any other reason. i mean, just think about Irish history, the middle east, the crusades, the inquistion, our own abortion-doctor killings and, yes, the world trade center. religion doesn't really have a problem with murder, it just depends on who's doing the killing and who's being killed. people kill others just because they don't pray to the same god. religion takes a big part in murder.

yeh i agree
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 01:59pm
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

how can people discriminate at each other's religion's? It's up to everyone who or what they worship and thanks spill_no_sick i know i'm a dumbass.....
Religion and violence will always be hand in hand and there's nothing we can do about it.
you're saying Hitler did it in the name of religion?

you really are a dumbass
in war there isn't murder, there is killing
they are different things
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 15th, 2005 at 02:02pm
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

i didn't say it was all religion i said it was part of the reason......No there isn't murder there is killing but the holocaust was murder not killing....
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 02:04pm
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

i didn't say it was all religion i said it was part of the reason......No there isn't murder there is killing but the holocaust was murder not killing....

again, I don't get your conection to Hitler, why is he always used as an example?
of course it was murder, of course what he did was wrong, but it wasn't at all about religion so where's the damn connection?
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 02:06pm
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

again, I don't get your conection to Hitler, why is he always used as an example?
of course it was murder, of course what he did was wrong, but it wasn't at all about religion so where's the damn connection?

it might not have been all about religion, but religion did take part in it. a big part in it!
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 15th, 2005 at 02:06pm
i dunno actually.....Somewhere Hitler is always an example.....I don't even think i started the hitler thing...meh..Anyway yeh religion and violence
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 02:07pm
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

it might not have been all about religion, but religion did take part in it. a big part in it!
then explain the big part, you can't just say that it's all religion's fault and expect me to believe you
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 02:11pm
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

then explain the big part, you can't just say that it's all religion's fault and expect me to believe you

i'm not just saying that. and did i not say that i agreed that it wasn't all about religion, but it did take a big part in it.
and the big part was that Hitler didn't feel that the Jewish were fit and that they didn't deserve life...or something like that. i'm not very fimilar with Hitler's past and his reasons but if you can't see, it was a war between TWO RELIGIONS: Jewish and Christianity. hitler wanted to murder and kill all Jews for his reasons of RELIGION
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 02:16pm
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

i'm not just saying that. and did i not say that i agreed that it wasn't all about religion, but it did take a big part in it.
and the big part was that Hitler didn't feel that the Jewish were fit and that they didn't deserve life...or something like that. i'm not very fimilar with Hitler's past and his reasons but if you can't see, it was a war between TWO RELIGIONS: Jewish and Christianity. hitler wanted to murder and kill all Jews for his reasons of RELIGION

you have no idea what you[re talking about
he killed the gay the gypsies, he killed Chrustuans that disagreed with him
so it was him against everyone he didn't like, their religion didn't matter much, he just hated Jews so he thought he should kill them
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 02:19pm
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

so it was him against everyone he didn't like, their religion didn't matter much, he just hated Jews so he thought he should kill them

hitler was a sick fuck, why don't we just leave it at that.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 02:20pm
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

sure
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 02:22pm
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
spill_no_sick:
~*Wilted Rose*~:
you're a dumbass

you really are a dumbass

sure

thank you.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 16th, 2005 at 01:31am
omg, stop quoting!
Kitti
Kitti
August 16th, 2005 at 01:45pm
Beetle Juice:

actually, (everyones gonna hate me for saying this) judaism, christianity and islam all worship the same god. yes, they do. i know youre all gonna fight it, but its true. look at the history and teachings of all three.

hitler killed everyone who were even remotely like him, he had inheirited judaism on his mothers side, he had dark hair and dark eyes. thats why he tried to create the aryan race. they were ideally everything that he was not. hitler hated himself. thats why hitler did the horrifying things he did. it wasnt a religion he hated, it was himself.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
August 16th, 2005 at 01:51pm
Like paradoxical says in his or her first sentence,
They all worship the same god!!
I'm actually reading something about that. 'Life of Pi'. The little boy prays to the three religions at the same time. They have the same god. And ppl don't want to let him cause they don't want ... Well, to be ... Betrayed?
Kitti
Kitti
August 16th, 2005 at 07:58pm
her, thanks...historically, they really do. everyone likes to tell me im wrong, but...they dont know their religions as well as i do evidently. this is sad.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 16th, 2005 at 09:05pm
jews and christian historically do, but we dont with islam, no way, uh uh.

im kind of sick of people saying that, because no, my God would not have people do the things that muslims do. but God sent Jesus to show that the Jews were getting offtrack back then. they were doing rather ridiculous things
Register