Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:16am
GreenDay_Fan17:
yeh but jason shouldn't be a member because mike, tre, billie have been green day for like 16 years and adding him now would just be weird...

Do you have any idea how much work he puts in? I'm not going to repeat myself, see my previous post.

You're just saying he shouldn't be a member because he doesn't wear eyeliner, he's not hot in your opinion and he hasn't been around Green Day long enough.

Of course we don't count the fact that he's an awesome guitarist, is in another band with Billie, has known them since 1991 and puts lots of hard work in do we? No we just judge him on the amount of fucking eyeliner he applies...
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:18am
GreenDay_Fan17:
yeh but jason shouldn't be a member because mike, tre, billie have been green day for like 16 years and adding him now would just be weird...
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
August 28th, 2005 at 12:18am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Do you have any idea how much work he puts in? I'm not going to repeat myself, see my previous post.

You're just saying he shouldn't be a member because he doesn't wear eyeliner, he's not hot in your opinion and he hasn't been around Green Day long enough.

Of course we don't count the fact that he's an awesome guitarist, is in another band with Billie, has known them since 1991 and puts lots of hard work in do we? No we just judge him on the amount of fucking eyeliner he applies...

whats teh other band he's in with billie? ....err i'm taking a guess...pinhead gunpowder? ....
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
August 28th, 2005 at 12:19am
GreenDay_Fan17:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Quoting yourself, eh? Confused
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:20am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

i wasn't really judging on how much fucking eyeliner he puts on im just makin little points here and there.....plus that was one little post why you making such a big deal from it
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:21am
fruity_flavors:
GreenDay_Fan17:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Quoting yourself, eh? Confused

yeh cause you all were aiming for that other one and this was adding on to what i have been saying
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:21am
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

i wasn't really judging on how much fucking eyeliner he puts on im just makin little points here and there.....plus that was one little post why you making such a big deal from it

You're getting stressy...because you have no argument. And you were. You said he doesn't wear eyeliner and he's not as hot as Mike. And btw he does wear eyeliner sometimes. ^_^
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:24am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

You're getting stressy...because you have no argument. And you were. You said he doesn't wear eyeliner and he's not as hot as Mike. And btw he does wear eyeliner sometimes. ^_^

im not getting stressy im just being me but i don't do this in threads i just say what i say some people agree or other just ignore me
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:25am
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

im not getting stressy im just being me but i don't do this in threads i just say what i say some people agree or other just ignore me

Or some people strike up a good old debate! Very Happy
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:27am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

*whispers* that only happens sometimes Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:29am
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Like now...so back to the original topic...Jason is awesome, you are being silleh by saying you don't like him when you don't know him and that's that. Very Happy
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules
Geek
August 28th, 2005 at 12:31am
Jason White rules
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 28th, 2005 at 12:31am
hey i could know him in my dreamy world
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
August 28th, 2005 at 12:34am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Like now...so back to the original topic...Jason is awesome, you are being silleh by saying you don't like him when you don't know him and that's that. Very Happy

AMEN TO THAT! Very Happy Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:35am
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules:
Jason White rules

I like you! Very Happy
Geek
August 28th, 2005 at 12:35am
Jason should be a member of the band. Dudes.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:36am
cheese_for_a_day:

AMEN TO THAT! Very Happy Cool

PRAISE TEH LORD!
Geek
August 28th, 2005 at 12:37am
Yeah Man, Don't praise The lord, Praise Teh lord, Teh Lord is much better than The lord.
HolidayOnChristeRoad
Geek
HolidayOnChristeRoad
August 28th, 2005 at 12:38am
Jason White is so freekin awesome.. but I think I heard that on MuchMoreMusic too (cuz they're MuchMusic's sister station) but I don't trust anything I see on MMM anymore cuz they always have the new CD title as "Green Day Present American Idiot" even though it's American Idiot and even if it was that it would be "Green Day PresentS American Idiot" (notice the S!) ok im a grammar nerd haha sorry that bugged me
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
August 28th, 2005 at 12:39am
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Flaming Phalanges!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
i just don't really like jason.....

Shocked BLASPHEMY! JASON PWNS!

Sorry...he's like my favouritist person eveeeeeer.

ok im going to pretend i actually understand what you said

but i still don't really like him

Hey they're all real words...or derivitives...it's not like I'm speaking Italian.

Basically, I'm going to rant now because that is what I do best Razz

If it weren't for Jason where would Green Day be? Stuck on power chords that's where they'd be.

If it weren't for Jason would Billie Joe be able to run around stage and interact with the audience? Nope.

If it weren't for Jason would I have a shmexy as hell avatar? Nope.

Basically, Jason puts in a load of work to help out Billie Mike and Tre and I think you could at least appreciate it...

Jason is awesome. Cool

Those are some good points.
It's just... I don't know, after 16 years and then all of a sudden he just pops in? Don't get me wrong, he's awesome and I know he's known them for a long time,
I just think it should stay the 3 of them and Jason just helps out.
But I do think it's unfair he didn't get credit for his guitarwork on the albums, AI for example. Sad
Register