Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
August 28th, 2005 at 10:29am
Flaming Phalanges!:
calex1991:
If he joins then loads of people would need 2 change there avatars to include him

Not me!

<<<

haha...no you wouldn't...

bot OMG! think about the avatars kids! if jason white becomes an offical part of green day you might have to go into that photoshop program of yours and edit jason in!
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
August 28th, 2005 at 10:42am
i wouldn't mind if he did become an official member or if he didn't. he'd still be an amazing guitarist and would do as much (or sometimes more) guitar work than billie in the shows.
Sunset Veins
King For A Couple Of Days
Sunset Veins
August 28th, 2005 at 10:53am
No. Don't shoot me. He's just not "Green Day." I think he'd throw it outta whack. There will be four in a picture. Neutral I just ... it'd be like ... Green Day and Jason White. You know ... don't hate me. *runs*
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
August 28th, 2005 at 10:59am
i see your point, itd be wierd if he became official in the band but i think, even if he stays unofficial they shoul give him more credit, hes amazing &that should be acknowledged more Rolling Eyes
a7x_synesterGATES=love
Idiot
a7x_synesterGATES=love
August 28th, 2005 at 11:04am
it won't be the same ya know?! they've survived all these years just... green day! it's gonna be diifferent! i don't like that!!! i appriciate jason at the concerts, but he cant be a member!!! i love this band so much also because they are 3 ppl! most bands have a lot of ppl but green day have more talent cause, i guess they handled it without other... i'm rambling but you get it right?
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
August 28th, 2005 at 11:08am
wow,,, i 'm not being offensive, but i don't think it's good when Jason joined the band, i know he's great, but, let us be honest, he doesn't have the charm to be a member in Green Day, but the guys do!!
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
August 28th, 2005 at 11:13am
Weasley Is My King:
No. Don't shoot me. He's just not "Green Day." I think he'd throw it outta whack. There will be four in a picture. Neutral I just ... it'd be like ... Green Day and Jason White. You know ... don't hate me. *runs*

I get what you mean about the pictures I'll be like that too.. Green Day & Jason White
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
August 28th, 2005 at 11:15am
No. It'd confuse everybody. I mean, it would work if Green Day had only been around for about a year, but they're not, they've been around too long for a big change like that...
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 11:18am
kueibe:
wow,,, i 'm not being offensive, but i don't think it's good when Jason joined the band, i know he's great, but, let us be honest, he doesn't have the charm to be a member in Green Day, but the guys do!!

And you know he doesn't have the charm cos you've had a good old chat with him?
Jordyn
Jordyn
August 28th, 2005 at 12:35pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
kueibe:

Laughing Ooh! Ooh! I have! We talked about socks. Cool

I think it'd be awesome if he became an offical member. I don't know why everyone's saying no. Neutral Yeah, it'd be different, but I think Jason seems like a pretty awesome guy...
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 28th, 2005 at 12:37pm
xRachaelx:
Weasley Is My King:

I get what you mean about the pictures I'll be like that too.. Green Day & Jason White
exactly lol. Green Day....and Jason White. it wouldnt be the same anymore.
Jordyn
Jordyn
August 28th, 2005 at 12:48pm
Yes, I own Mike! MUAHAHA!:
xRachaelx:
Weasley Is My King:

exactly lol. Green Day....and Jason White. it wouldnt be the same anymore.
But that's when you have to use your imagination to see Jason being a part of Green Day instead of it being Green Day and Jason White. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 28th, 2005 at 02:29pm
Jordyn is a freak:
Flaming Phalanges!:
kueibe:

Laughing Ooh! Ooh! I have! We talked about socks. Cool

I think it'd be awesome if he became an offical member. I don't know why everyone's saying no. Neutral Yeah, it'd be different, but I think Jason seems like a pretty awesome guy...

He IS awesome!!! I love him. Very Happy In an affectionate way of course..I'm not a teenie *shifty eyes*

And omg calling all Jason fans CHECK OUT TEH INFLUENTS!!!!!! www.theinfluents.net They are teh shiz!
Jordyn
Jordyn
August 28th, 2005 at 05:30pm
I looked at the Jason White interview, and oh my god,
"H - Finally, you have cool hair.

JW - Thanks for noticing. Really. "
lmfao I don't know why that made me laugh...
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules
Geek
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules
August 28th, 2005 at 05:39pm
Jason White Rules.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 28th, 2005 at 05:44pm
for 11 years of my life (i've known them 11 years is what im saying) they have been green day,
Billie Joe
Mike Dirnt
Tre Cool

Adding another official member is a huuuuuge thing to do.

Oh and i saw them on CBS the other morning.. no jason in sight.... so I doubt he has become and official member.. if he had... than he would have been in the interview.

(And The Influents are a good band Smile)
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 12:52am
I seriously see no big deal in making him an official member. I mean, he's been around since before dookie, playin with them and all. I think he deserves it. You are all sayin, "Nooo. It's not the SAME!!" whatever.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 12:53am
I was gonna continue that.....but I just lost my train of thought here. lmfao BRAIN FART!!
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 29th, 2005 at 01:00am
Whatsername_:
I seriously see no big deal in making him an official member. I mean, he's been around since before dookie, playin with them and all. I think he deserves it. You are all sayin, "Nooo. It's not the SAME!!" whatever.

Whatsername_:
I was gonna continue that.....but I just lost my train of thought here. lmfao BRAIN FART!!

haha nice one

but yeah, like i've said on this thread before.........i agree with that

He deserves it if he wants it. And you guys don't have a realy say in it if they want him to. Cool
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
August 29th, 2005 at 01:04am
Well, I think that Jason sets a great asset to the band. He plays guitar VERY well. And if he actually makes it official that he's part of the band, then you're gonna have to live with it, cause it's up to Green Day's desicion. And if Jason wasn't in the band, then how'd we get to hear that awsome riff that he does at the end of bobd? How would we be able to see billie joe dance to st.jimmy and king for a day if he had to play guitar? i dont really undersatnd why you're fussing about it, you may think that he may not fit with the "green day image" but that's alright. *blank stare* ooooo Coldplay......
Register