Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 01:08am
<Anna>:
Well, I think that Jason sets a great asset to the band. He plays guitar VERY well. And if he actually makes it official that he's part of the band, then you're gonna have to live with it, cause it's up to Green Day's desicion. And if Jason wasn't in the band, then how'd we get to hear that awsome riff that he does at the end of bobd? How would we be able to see billie joe dance to st.jimmy and king for a day if he had to play guitar? i dont really undersatnd why you're fussing about it, you may think that he may not fit with the "green day image" but that's alright. *blank stare* ooooo Coldplay......

Exactly. and same with you Cheese_for_a_day. (sorry, forgot your name. eeek) I agree with ya completely
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 04:03am
dude. what is up with most of you?? ?Seriously. It's like...."I don't like change" "Make it the SAME" Blady fucking blah! lol. SEriously. Now, I want you to think about this......

Green Day was at Gilman Street with Al right?? Well, imagine if they stayed at Gilman with Al. Would we have a message board like this for them?? Most likely...no. Now...if it wasn't for that change...we most likely wouldn't be on this board. WHo knows? Change may be what they want. Think about it. People at Gilman didn't want change. Yeah, people hated them for it. But still, it was their decision and look where they ended up. Winning 7/8 VMAs. I mean....they probably never DREAMED of that when they were 22 putting out Dookie. So, just think about that.. Ponder.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 04:06am
I guess you can say I remembered what I wanted to say huh?? lol. And sorry if I was harsh, I really don't like doin that, but it was to get my point across.
*GrEeNdAY oBsEsSiOn*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*GrEeNdAY oBsEsSiOn*
August 29th, 2005 at 06:01am
who here is like 60 coz i sware there waz i guy who sed he was 60
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
August 29th, 2005 at 09:03am
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules:
Jason White Rules.

you say that about everyone.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 29th, 2005 at 09:07am
*GrEeNdAY oBsEsSiOn*:
who here is like 60 coz i sware there waz i guy who sed he was 60

welcome to GSB. typing competently(sp?) would be much appreciated. Jason is not 60, nor are any other members of GD.
not_just_a_green_day_fan
Geek
not_just_a_green_day_fan
August 29th, 2005 at 09:19am
then there would be no more punk trio (sp?)....

i think it would be 2 wierd, i mean everyone knows Green Day as Billie Joe, Mike and Tre and people who dont know their names still know them as 3 guys not 4. i think Jason should stick 2 helping them on tour and in some of the videos
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 29th, 2005 at 09:21am
Jason's 31! Bless his heart! He's the youngest!!!
not_just_a_green_day_fan
Geek
not_just_a_green_day_fan
August 29th, 2005 at 09:25am
Whatsername_:
dude. what is up with most of you?? ?Seriously. It's like...."I don't like change" "Make it the SAME" Blady fucking blah! lol. SEriously. Now, I want you to think about this......

Green Day was at Gilman Street with Al right?? Well, imagine if they stayed at Gilman with Al. Would we have a message board like this for them?? Most likely...no. Now...if it wasn't for that change...we most likely wouldn't be on this board. WHo knows? Change may be what they want. Think about it. People at Gilman didn't want change. Yeah, people hated them for it. But still, it was their decision and look where they ended up. Winning 7/8 VMAs. I mean....they probably never DREAMED of that when they were 22 putting out Dookie. So, just think about that.. Ponder.

u do have a good point but all the other bands that add/take away a member aint the same and usely worse, jason should stick with the tours and some videos. he properly had the chance 2 be in the band years ago. Green day are at the height of their carer(sp) and adding a new member might reck it
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 29th, 2005 at 10:07am
I doubt that he's actually an official member...
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
August 29th, 2005 at 10:08am
Didn't Green Day announce a good few years ago that Jason White was already a member of the band, just not 'tied in' by contracts, therefore wouldn't be partaking in photoshots and the like.

Besides, he didn't want to be in the band, just wanted to play guitar.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 29th, 2005 at 11:13am
^ What they said...I think.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 29th, 2005 at 01:45pm
Yeah, that's a good point. Well, at least we know Jason's not doing it for all the money, huh? lol.
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
August 29th, 2005 at 02:56pm
yay! now i have a new person to obsess over..... Cool it's kinda weird though since i'm used to just billie joe, mike and tre.
hail_king_billie
Jackass
hail_king_billie
August 29th, 2005 at 03:08pm
TreIsCool32:
All these years?
Why now?

Exsatly...they it jst wont be green day whats happening to them Crying or Very sad
bassdude200
Geek
bassdude200
August 29th, 2005 at 03:10pm
hail_king_billie:
TreIsCool32:
All these years?
Why now?

Exsatly...they it jst wont be green day whats happening to them Crying or Very sad
I think he was in shinaigans because i was listening to it last night and i kept on hearing another guitar
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 29th, 2005 at 03:12pm
bassdude200:
hail_king_billie:
TreIsCool32:
All these years?
Why now?

I think he was in shinaigans because i was listening to it last night and i kept on hearing another guitar

i think he played a a lot of their other records....maybe all of them i dont know...but in my dookie guitar book it has Gtr 1 and Gtr 2 ...so he most likely played on that one too
bassdude200
Geek
bassdude200
August 29th, 2005 at 03:12pm
Thats odd
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 29th, 2005 at 03:13pm
...what's odd..?
bassdude200
Geek