Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
bassdude200
Geek
bassdude200
August 29th, 2005 at 03:15pm
I just readed jason whites name thing on the site and it said he started playing w/ gd on the warning album
High On Life
Geek
High On Life
August 29th, 2005 at 03:33pm
Jason White doesn't fit in the band
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
August 29th, 2005 at 03:35pm
bassdude200:
I just readed jason whites name thing on the site and it said he started playing w/ gd on the warning album

i've read many places and heard that jason has been playing with them since their first tour Rolling Eyes
bassdude200
Geek
bassdude200
August 29th, 2005 at 03:36pm
Ooo
GreenBay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenBay
August 29th, 2005 at 03:38pm
I think thats great news, hes been with them now for ages and they must all be good friends, it makes sense to me
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 29th, 2005 at 04:06pm
Jason joined the guys on the Warning Album but just because he's been playing with them since 93 doesn't mean he's been playing with Green Day. Him and Billie are in Pinhead Gunpowder and billie played bass a few times for the influents. Who coincidentally rock. Very Happy
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 29th, 2005 at 04:07pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Jason joined the guys on the Warning Album but just because he's been playing with them since 93 doesn't mean he's been playing with Green Day. Him and Billie are in Pinhead Gunpowder and billie played bass a few times for the influents. Who coincidentally rock. Very Happy

oh, well then i didn't knwo that...
haha
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 29th, 2005 at 07:40pm
cheese_for_a_day:
Flaming Phalanges!:

oh, well then i didn't knwo that...
haha

You wanna know anything about Jason, I'm your man...woman...teenager...obsessive freak...yeah.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 07:42pm
I don't hate Jason but I don't think he should be considered officially as part of the band ^^;
Yes, he is a geat guitarist but after 16 years it's just to akward....
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
August 30th, 2005 at 12:04am
Okay, if you listen to Dookie, you'll hear an extra guitar in some songs. Like When I Come Around. I mean, I would sound it out, but you can't hear me. It would all be doo be doo be doo be doo du doo be doo. lmfao But there is an extra guitar...and guess who most likely plays it.......I'll give you 2 guesses.
*Mike*is*a*sexy*bassist*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Mike*is*a*sexy*bassist*
August 30th, 2005 at 12:07am
jason white is cool. i don't really get the big fusses.
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 30th, 2005 at 12:08am
Whatsername_:
Okay, if you listen to Dookie, you'll hear an extra guitar in some songs. Like When I Come Around. I mean, I would sound it out, but you can't hear me. It would all be doo be doo be doo be doo du doo be doo. lmfao But there is an extra guitar...and guess who most likely plays it.......I'll give you 2 guesses.

uhh....errr...eehhh....GOD THIS IS A HARD QUESTION!!!!!!
Rowley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rowley
August 30th, 2005 at 06:01am
No.
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
August 30th, 2005 at 06:04am
I'm sorry to randomly change the subject dramatically, but, on the VMA's, did it only show Green Day get two awards?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 30th, 2005 at 06:37am
dudette1039:
I'm sorry to randomly change the subject dramatically, but, on the VMA's, did it only show Green Day get two awards?

Three: Best Rock, Viewers Chice and Video of the Year.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 30th, 2005 at 06:39am
Also, if Jason has really been made official, why didn't he go up with Green Day when they won?

Exactly. That's cos he's not.
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
August 30th, 2005 at 06:46am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
dudette1039:

Three: Best Rock, Viewers Chice and Video of the Year.
damn, I missed one.
+PanhandlingMisery+:
Also, if Jason has really been made official, why didn't he go up with Green Day when they won?

Exactly. That's cos he's not.
That is a very good point
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
August 30th, 2005 at 06:53am
okay. I want to get this clear RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

It is up to NONE of you to decide if Jason becomes an official member of the band. And in reply to some person back there who said he isn't sexy enough....

Fuck that. WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?! God dammit... Look. If Jason, Mike, BJ and Tre think he should be in the band... Then he should.

I would like to draw attention, if I may, to the The Living End case, whereupon the drummer of the aforementioned TLE (Trav Demsey) left. They required an entirely new drummer, which they found. Andy Strachan. Andy has not destroyed the band, nor in any way deteriorated their standards.

Jason isn't like a WHOLE NEW MEMBER of the band. He's an add-on. It's still Green Day... Just more flexible. Stronger. He adds timbre.

Thank you for reading.
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
August 30th, 2005 at 07:05am
greendaygothgirl:

It is up to NONE of you to decide if Jason becomes an official member of the band. And in reply to some person back there who said he isn't sexy enough....

Fuck that. WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?! God dammit... Look. If Jason, Mike, BJ and Tre think he should be in the band... Then he should.

I would like to draw attention, if I may, to the The Living End case, whereupon the drummer of the aforementioned TLE (Trav Demsey) left. They required an entirely new drummer, which they found. Andy Strachan. Andy has not destroyed the band, nor in any way deteriorated their standards.

Jason isn't like a WHOLE NEW MEMBER of the band. He's an add-on. It's still Green Day... Just more flexible. Stronger. He adds timbre.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you. If Jason White does get made an official member of Green Day, who gives a shit? I thought everyone on GSB loved Green Day because of the music ,not the image? You've been listening to Green Day as a fourpiece for a VERY long time already, but when they might feel that the fourth member needs more acknowledgement, you all panic about...hang on...the image. Hmm...
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2005 at 07:42am
mike_dirnt_obsessed:
greendaygothgirl:

Thank you for reading.

Thank you. If Jason White does get made an official member of Green Day, who gives a shit? I thought everyone on GSB loved Green Day because of the music ,not the image? You've been listening to Green Day as a fourpiece for a VERY long time already, but when they might feel that the fourth member needs more acknowledgement, you all panic about...hang on...the image. Hmm...

You guys have made me so happy..showing your support for the #1 second guitarist!!! Woo! *throws Jason a party*
Register