Are there too many foreigners in our country?

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 16th, 2005 at 08:29am
Yeah, there are a lot of foreigners. But it doesn't really bother me.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
October 16th, 2005 at 10:52am
I am not trying to br racists it just bothers me that I have to take a alnguage class in order to communicate w/ them. there is nothing wrong with people coming here its just the communication thing that bothers me...........

sorry if I offended anyone I wasn't trying ot be rude
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
October 16th, 2005 at 10:56am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
fuck no! it's a fucking piece of land! and we're all people, so we should all be able to live/be on any piece of land we want to be. who cares where you were born or what you're a citizen of? being an italian citizen or a russian citizen doesnt make you any less human than being an american or canadian citizen, so why should they be treated like illegal parasites?
I agree with that 100%
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2005 at 11:15am
The town where i live used to have the most immigrants/foreigners in the UK. Its probably changed now. I dont really care, they just get on with their lives and don't bother anyone.
Kitti
Kitti
October 16th, 2005 at 04:07pm
im sick of reading about all of you being fucking dumb asses and so i refuse to read the last six posts of this thread.
and since im too lazy to quote the author of this thread or even remember their name, this is directed at you anyway.
you live in america. the only people who can claim there are too many fucking foreigners are the native americans that the fucking europeans killed off when they got here. you may be born on this fucking peice of dirt, but youre still fucking foreign. english is a foreign language as far as im concerned, and people have the right to speak whatever fucking language they want to. i know that im from everywhere. so i speak english. that doesnt make me better than any person here speaking any other language. are you aware that every single american citizen is foriegn, or are you just completely ignorant of all american history?
it doesnt matter that people dont speak english. in the words of eddie izzard "the dutch speak 4 languages and smoke marijuana..." living in the global sitution we do, AMERICANS NEED TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE its time we stop thinking that the whole world needs to cater to our every whim.
in short, the very idea of this thread is bafflingly stupid.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 16th, 2005 at 04:09pm
look people should be able to live where they want.if it wasn't allowed i would be born.i don't like to think people have to belong in a certain place e.g asian=asia
americans=america
south americans=south america
if it was like that then you wouldn't meet new people.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 16th, 2005 at 04:17pm
paradoxical:
im sick of reading about all of you being fucking dumb asses and so i refuse to read the last six posts of this thread.
and since im too lazy to quote the author of this thread or even remember their name, this is directed at you anyway.
you live in america. the only people who can claim there are too many fucking foreigners are the native americans that the fucking europeans killed off when they got here. you may be born on this fucking peice of dirt, but youre still fucking foreign. english is a foreign language as far as im concerned, and people have the right to speak whatever fucking language they want to. i know that im from everywhere. so i speak english. that doesnt make me better than any person here speaking any other language. are you aware that every single american citizen is foriegn, or are you just completely ignorant of all american history?
it doesnt matter that people dont speak english. in the words of eddie izzard "the dutch speak 4 languages and smoke marijuana..." living in the global sitution we do, AMERICANS NEED TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE its time we stop thinking that the whole world needs to cater to our every whim.

O.o
Go You!!!!
Kitti
Kitti
October 16th, 2005 at 04:21pm
i feel bad because whoever started this thread has nick (spill_no_sick) and i in agreement...if you hunt donw the thread on the iraq war, youll see what that means...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2005 at 05:53pm
In responce to America, technically your all foreigners the only true Native Americans live in trailers parks on set pieces of land. The rest is made up from europeans so you have no arguement there.

The problem in britain with people coming over here is that they do not work they feed off are government for their entire lives, obviously if they come over here to work fair play to them.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2005 at 05:55pm
Viva La Stupid:
I am not trying to br racists it just bothers me that I have to take a alnguage class in order to communicate w/ them. there is nothing wrong with people coming here its just the communication thing that bothers me...........

i bet your the type of american who when comes into our pubs in Britain, we spit in your food.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
October 16th, 2005 at 06:23pm
NeoSteph:
Viva La Stupid:

i bet your the type of american who when comes into our pubs in Britain, we spit in your food.

No need to get offensive...she DID say she wasn't trying to be rude o.o
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2005 at 07:22pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
NeoSteph:
Viva La Stupid:

i'm allowed to offensive, whe something offends, her beliefs are outdated.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 16th, 2005 at 07:39pm
I don't mind anyway, I enjoy learning new languages. Plus it gives us an idea of other cultures.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
October 16th, 2005 at 11:19pm
every time you go to another country, do YOU learn another language?

Any one who wants to live in a country can, get over it.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
October 16th, 2005 at 11:36pm
paradoxical:

That's the best thing I've heard so far on this topic Very Happy
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
October 16th, 2005 at 11:40pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
NeoSteph:
Viva La Stupid:

Nothing she has said has not been rude.. she's lazy, she dislikes foreign people because she needs to learn a new language. Seriously, with that kind of typing you NEED school. I f I were you I'd apreciate the chances I'm getting to better myself instead of closing myself off and taking my own flaws out on other people. It's not that you made this thread, or your dialect.. Just that you are taking something a lot of people want for granted, this is why they come over here.. It's people like you that piss me off not them because at leats they try.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 17th, 2005 at 12:34pm
Well... I don't know, I don't live in America. But you seem to get many foreign tourists?
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
October 30th, 2005 at 06:14am
*-_WaItInG_-*:
Well I'm from the UK, we have a similiar problem.
OK. So, someone has a really bad life, right? It's not their fault they were born in a horrible country. So they move here. That's fine. That's OK. But when they bring their religious ways and cultural stuff here, then is that really fair? That our country is being altered so that it is like theirs? Even though they've left?
I understand they want to live how they would have had their country not been a terrible one, but it isn't fair to change our country just so its like theirs. Because it isn't theirs. It's ours.
So yeah.

o.o

that is one of the most racist things I've ever heard anyone say on GSB. I am momentarily speechless...

Okay, no longer speechless.

You say it's not their fault if they have to leave their country.

And then you say that everyone should be like YOU because they had to leave their home. Mother of fuck.

When has, an islamic person come up to you and tried to make you pray 5 times a day?

Hm?

Yet I see christian, catholic and other european religions KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR, telling you that if you don't listen to them you will BURN IN AGONY FOR ALL ETERNITY.

if those people wanna live in 'your' country, let them.

because it is not 'your' country. It is an area of land. And unless you feel like being prejudiced against EVERYONE who does not PRACTICE YOUR RELIGION or believe in the SAME THINGS YOU DO...

shut up.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 30th, 2005 at 09:54am
Viva La Stupid:
it seems that more and more forgieners are coming to our coutry. I can see why for some but it is almost like Americans are being over run by people from South of the border and the middle and far east

the only thig that bothers me is YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE I know its not that simple but I say if you are coming to this country .......any country to start a new life you should be required to take some sort of class

that was the shallowest Generalization I have ever heard, not to mention rather racist. Did you eve consider why they might be coming to this country? Did you stop to think how awful there life may have been. English is the most difficult laguage to learn becuase of how messed up our alphabet is. I cant believe anyone would be against people coming to a new country to try and have a better life. Thats sad.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
October 30th, 2005 at 04:15pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Viva La Stupid:
it seems that more and more forgieners are coming to our coutry. I can see why for some but it is almost like Americans are being over run by people from South of the border and the middle and far east

the only thig that bothers me is YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE I know its not that simple but I say if you are coming to this country .......any country to start a new life you should be required to take some sort of class

that was the shallowest Generalization I have ever heard, not to mention rather racist. Did you eve consider why they might be coming to this country? Did you stop to think how awful there life may have been. English is the most difficult laguage to learn becuase of how messed up our alphabet is. I cant believe anyone would be against people coming to a new country to try and have a better life. Thats sad.

I concur.
Register