King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 10:38pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ambyeyes:
Cigarettes And Valentines:
Ambyeyes:
I read in my Green Day book that when Billie and Adrienne got married, they weren't in any particular religion, so they wrote up thier, umm, I foget the name. Anyway, one Catholic, and there were two others. I've heard lots he's Christian too. I don't know... I kinda think he might be Christian. I think the things he does on stage, like calling Jesus a pot head. I don't think he means it Smile If you get what I mean
Yeah, I read that too. Retard

Sweet Wink

And anyway.. I just thought. If Tre` is the godfather of Billie's kids, wouldn't that make him and Tre` Christian? Cause goodparents are for Christians only in , like, American and Canada(that I know for sure).
.... no they're not.

yeah they are...
god parents are when you get baptized into the church
doi- Smile
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 12:17pm
I'm baptized into the church, but my parents are not christian or believers at all.

So... yeah... Confused
Maybe just them being weird.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 07:39pm
I was never baptized, but I'm a believer. I want to, tho.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
September 25th, 2006 at 05:32pm
Lissie.:
Isn't that the same as being a religion?

Because he did say that, the quote I posted. He believes in a higher power. But then why the fuck tattoo a cross?! I don't get him.

Maybe he is a Christian but he doesn't necessarily want to label himself as Catholic or Protestant or somthing. Saying you belive in a Higher power is alot easier to say and to defend yourself against when your thrown into moral issues when your a Celebrity.
Like for example, someone could ask him about gay rights and since he's Bisexual, obviously he would have a strong oppion for them. Now if he said " Yeah, I'm Roman Catholic and I belive that gays have the right to get Married." certin people, like right wing conservative Christians could blow that up and call him a Heretic or somthing.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
September 28th, 2006 at 08:51pm
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Because he did say that, the quote I posted. He believes in a higher power. But then why the fuck tattoo a cross?! I don't get him.

Maybe he is a Christian but he doesn't necessarily want to label himself as Catholic or Protestant or somthing. Saying you belive in a Higher power is alot easier to say and to defend yourself against when your thrown into moral issues when your a Celebrity.
Like for example, someone could ask him about gay rights and since he's Bisexual, obviously he would have a strong oppion for them. Now if he said " Yeah, I'm Roman Catholic and I belive that gays have the right to get Married." certin people, like right wing conservative Christians could blow that up and call him a Heretic or somthing.

Very true! Very Happy
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:40pm
EMOmafiaPRESIDENT:
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Very true! Very Happy

It seems to me that maybe we know nothing about his life. Everyone here has heard different things about him. Maybe he just throws things around to just keep people out of his personal life. Who knows, maybe he isn't bisexual, and maybe he is. Maybe he believes in some religion, maybe he doesn't.

Get my drift?
BoulevardOf BothExtremes
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BoulevardOf BothExtremes
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:44pm
I think he's a closet Jesus Freak. He could be all talk on stage, and on cemera but alone he could blast DC Talk and pray constantly....just my opinion nobody kill me plz...
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
October 4th, 2006 at 03:57pm
She_theBOOKfreak:
EMOmafiaPRESIDENT:
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Very true! Very Happy

It seems to me that maybe we know nothing about his life. Everyone here has heard different things about him. Maybe he just throws things around to just keep people out of his personal life. Who knows, maybe he isn't bisexual, and maybe he is. Maybe he believes in some religion, maybe he doesn't.

Get my drift?

Good point. I honestly don't think he's bisexual, but that's just my opinion.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 05:58pm
GiveMeProzac:
She_theBOOKfreak:
EMOmafiaPRESIDENT:
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Very true! Very Happy

Get my drift?

but he IS Bisexual. He said it to the leading GAY AND LESBIAN magazine The Advocate that he was Bisexual.
And why would he say He's Bisexual when he's really not when saying he's Bi could possibly turn people off from him, and give Bi teenagers a role modle to look up to and why would he lead them on like that and give them a false sence of hope. and anyways if you don't want people knowing about your personal life, the last thing you talk about is your sexuality.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
October 4th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Very nicely put, Maiku.
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 4th, 2006 at 06:26pm
+Maiku-San+:
GiveMeProzac:
She_theBOOKfreak:
EMOmafiaPRESIDENT:
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Very true! Very Happy

Get my drift?

but he IS Bisexual. He said it to the leading GAY AND LESBIAN magazine The Advocate that he was Bisexual.
And why would he say He's Bisexual when he's really not when saying he's Bi could possibly turn people off from him, and give Bi teenagers a role modle to look up to and why would he lead them on like that and give them a false sence of hope. and anyways if you don't want people knowing about your personal life, the last thing you talk about is your sexuality.

But Billie works in mysterious ways. I'm just stating what could be. Honestly, who out there really knows what's going on in his head?
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 06:35pm
She_theBOOKfreak:
+Maiku-San+:
GiveMeProzac:
She_theBOOKfreak:
EMOmafiaPRESIDENT:
+Maiku-San+:
Lissie.:

Very true! Very Happy

Get my drift?

But Billie works in mysterious ways. I'm just stating what could be. Honestly, who out there really knows what's going on in his head?

It's not that deep,
he said it,he's shown it countless times. It's a known, excepted fact by just about every single Green Day fan in the world.
The End
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 01:59am
Isn't this about his beliefs instead of what we believe about his sexuality? Lmao. Actually, I think Billie was raised in a Christian family, because he obviously has some of that still in his head, what with the Saints and Jesus. I think he believes in God, but not through any orthdox or organized religion.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
October 5th, 2006 at 09:26pm
i think its kinda creepy that we knonw this much about him.. i mean, what tats he has on his chest. . . i personally think its a little weird. let the guiy beleive what he wants to, say what he wants to. who are we to question him and his beleifs?
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 5th, 2006 at 11:08pm
+Maiku-San+:
She_theBOOKfreak:

It's not that deep,
he said it,he's shown it countless times. It's a known, excepted fact by just about every single Green Day fan in the world.
The End

What I said wasn't meant to be deep. Everybody "puts on a different show" for everybody in their lives. You can say and be one person in public, and then actually be someone totally different when you're out of the spot light.

But I'll shut up now because this conversation is drifting in another direction.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 11:57pm
waiting_a_long_time:
i think its kinda creepy that we knonw this much about him.. i mean, what tats he has on his chest. . . i personally think its a little weird. let the guiy beleive what he wants to, say what he wants to. who are we to question him and his beleifs?

You're on a Green Day message baord... made for the purpose of discussing Green Day things... that pretty much answers your questions... no one is saying "ZOMG BILLY HAZ TO BELIVE THIS CUZ I SED SO YA RLY"

It's a discussion... a little to personal for my taste, but they arent being hateful, no one is being obscene, this is an ok thread, if you don't like it... don't post in it. Fizz
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
October 7th, 2006 at 10:58am
If Billie want's to be private and keep his religion to himself, it's cool. This thread is about what you think. Not necesarily(sp?) the facts.
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 7th, 2006 at 11:38am
GiveMeProzac:
If Billie want's to be private and keep his religion to himself, it's cool. This thread is about what you think. Not necesarily(sp?) the facts.

I agree.
X..3mzapoo..X
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
X..3mzapoo..X
October 29th, 2006 at 09:11am
erm something makes me think he has no religion...but everyone has to have SOME sort of belief...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 12:55pm
There's an interview where he says that he and Adrienne really like Catholic symbolism. Crosses and rosary and candles and stuff.
Register