Hemp/Marijuana

AuthorMessage
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
April 26th, 2009 at 08:59am
I have a hemp lip balm (from The Body Shop) and it's amazing Very Happy
It's a billions times more moisturising than my other stuff and it's ethical and good for you and good for the people who grow it.
I'm all for it Smile
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
May 31st, 2009 at 09:18pm
I smoke weed almost everyday now.. I love it. I recently did a project on the legalization of cannabis within all the 50 states - and not just for medical purposes... man I owned it. Dance
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 31st, 2009 at 10:22pm
never smoked weed and don't plan on it
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 04:00pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 04:02pm
Fionn Og:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
thank you Smile. i have been offered plenty of time, and all my friends smoke weed. it's not really my thing though
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 4th, 2009 at 11:01pm
Fionn Og:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
smoking or not smoking shouldn't change the value of a person, or their morals, etc.
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2009 at 09:53am
Bleach:
Fionn Og:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
smoking or not smoking shouldn't change the value of a person, or their morals, etc.
I agree tbh.
I don't think people that smoke are bad people and it pisses me off when people act like those people are horrible.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 5th, 2009 at 02:35pm
Jesse Lacey:
Bleach:
Fionn Og:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
I agree tbh.
I don't think people that smoke are bad people and it pisses me off when people act like those people are horrible.

No one said it should change the value or morals of a person.

Who acted like pot smokers are bad? Confused
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2009 at 05:26pm
Fionn Og:
Jesse Lacey:
Bleach:
Fionn Og:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

good on you
I agree tbh.

No one said it should change the value or morals of a person.

Who acted like pot smokers are bad? Confused
Saying "good on you" seemed to imply that if you have smoked it's a bad decision.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 5th, 2009 at 06:30pm
Jesse Lacey:
Saying "good on you" seemed to imply that if you have smoked it's a bad decision.
i think it's a personal choice, i just personally chose not to. i could care less if other people do
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 5th, 2009 at 06:36pm
Well you're wrong.
If I was going to say smoking weed was bad, I'd come straight out with it and condemn you all to hell, instead of fabricating it behind false words.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I just think people who smoke it without reason are idiots. That's just my opinion on it. It's personal choice.
Viva.La.Cami
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Viva.La.Cami
June 13th, 2009 at 12:02am
Marijuana is NOT that bad. It's not addicting and it doesn't fuck with your brain that much. I smoke it on a regular basis and I'm still an Honor Student.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 13th, 2009 at 06:45am
..give it a few years.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 13th, 2009 at 10:58am
Fionn Og:
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I just think people who smoke it without reason are idiots. That's just my opinion on it. It's personal choice.

What is a valid 'reason' to smoke pot?
If there isn't anything wrong with it, then why are people who do, with reason or without, it idiots?
If it's a personal choice then why are you passing your judgment on it?
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 13th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Bloodraine:
Fionn Og:

What is a valid 'reason' to smoke pot?
If there isn't anything wrong with it, then why are people who do, with reason or without, it idiots?
If it's a personal choice then why are you passing your judgment on it?
Valid Reason - Medical
Their Idiots Because I don't Like People Using That Drug. They Know The Consequences And They Choose To Put Themselves At Risk. People Can Use It If They Want, But Not Around Me.
I'm Passing Judgement Because I Can Pass Judgement, Because This Is A Discussion, And Most Obviously, Because I Don't Agree With The Use Of The Drug For Casual Reasons.

Just A Personal Opinion Based On Experience.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 13th, 2009 at 10:52pm
Why not spiritual? For relaxation? To enhance an experience?

I can understand if you don't like marijuana being used as some 'Oohh, look at me, I'm partying and I'm gonna get high!' kind of thing. I don't think certain drugs should be used in that sense, especually since marijuana is a very special thing (at least to me)

do you think that all drugs should only be used for medical reasons, or just marijuana?
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 14th, 2009 at 11:47am
Bleach:
Why not spiritual? For relaxation? To enhance an experience?

I can understand if you don't like marijuana being used as some 'Oohh, look at me, I'm partying and I'm gonna get high!' kind of thing. I don't think certain drugs should be used in that sense, especually since marijuana is a very special thing (at least to me)

do you think that all drugs should only be used for medical reasons, or just marijuana?

I don't agree with it being used for spiritual reasons, relaxation reasons or for experience for 3 reasons: I don't believe in all that spiritual lark ; if you want to relax, take up yogo or buy a sound of the ocean CD ; and I don't believe that experimenting and experiencing the affects of drugs are a part of growing up, not that you said they were.

I have no opinion on other drugs being used for medical or experimental reasons at this time..
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 14th, 2009 at 04:34pm
Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean others don't, and as for experimenting with drugs, surely it's personal choice?
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 14th, 2009 at 05:15pm
Padackles:
Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean others don't, and as for exprimenting with drugs, surely it's personal choice?

I never said it's not personal choice, did I?
In fact, in my previous 2 posts, I said that it is personal choice.

Also, I never said that because I don't believe in it, other aren't allowed believe in it.
Reread what I wrote and you might see it this time.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
June 14th, 2009 at 05:16pm
Padackles:
Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean others don't, and as for exprimenting with drugs, surely it's personal choice?

Double post*********
Register