[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:46pm
I actually cried when I saw those pictures.

There is no humanity anymore ;_;
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 12:49pm
all because they can doesnt meen they should,
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:56pm
I controled myself from crying, because I cry too much. But it is sad, very sad. And those women are sick too. They made a baby, if they don't want it, they should use condom, if they don't want to use condom, they should reconcile with a child.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Different Perspective:
I controled myself from crying, because I cry too much. But it is sad, very sad. And those women are sick too. They made a baby, if they don't want it, they should use condom, if they don't want to use condom, they should reconcile with a child.

Well sometimes it's unpredictable. A condom can break. But it's mostly the product of their irresponsability.

But there is NO excuse for abortion what so ever.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 01:06pm
Ella:
REJECTING responsibility? Wrong on so many levels.

EVERY being deserves a chance in this world.

Some people understand it, some people live on in ignorance. You are NOT only harming your own body, you are denying somebodies right to live.

Good point. I hadn't thought of it like that..
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 01:16pm
iamkiller:
Ella:

Some people understand it, some people live on in ignorance. You are NOT only harming your own body, you are denying somebodies right to live.

I feel like you're following me Shifty

And yeah, that's the way I see it.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Ella:
iamkiller:
Ella:

I feel like you're following me Shifty

And yeah, that's the way I see it.

Following you? LOL.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 19th, 2006 at 02:03pm
I could have an abortion.
abnormalone2002
abnormalone2002
April 19th, 2006 at 02:21pm
One thing that gets me is when people use abortion as a type of birth control..I actually heard one girl say back in high school that if she got pregnant, she'd just have an abortion...and she shrugged..I dunno..
Apocalypse
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Apocalypse
April 19th, 2006 at 04:01pm
I think it's too bad that women getting an abortion are stereotyped like you guys do... I'm kinda shocked with the negativity of this thread too, because I am Canadian and over here we are a really liberate country so no one complains about abortion. Anyway, you all seem to think that when you have an abortion, it's because you are a stupid slut who sleeps everywhere with anyone without protection. Hello, these women are real. They can get abortion because of financial,health or familial problems. You aren't in their position. You don't know how they feel, how that affect their lives, how the choice is hard to make. It's way easier to say they are all murderers.

I don't really care if people are against abortion. But what would piss me off would be if it would get banned. You can't be against, but stop trying to outlaw it. Some women really need that operation. Because an abortion IS an operation. It would be unfair to force every pregnant person to give birth when an operation exists for that but is forbidden because of some moral and religious excuses.If abortion is legal and you are against it, don't get one. But if it is illegal, you are forcing your views on others.

I agree some people are really stupid with abortions, like saying ' i don't care if I get pregnant, i'll have an abortion' or by aborting too late. I don't agree with those at all. But it's bad to generalize and penalize everyone for some stupid person.

Yeah, and sorry for my English. I speak French usually.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Apocalypse:
I think it's too bad that women getting an abortion are stereotyped like you guys do... I'm kinda shocked with the negativity of this thread too, because I am Canadian and over here we are a really liberate country so no one complains about abortion. Anyway, you all seem to think that when you have an abortion, it's because you are a stupid slut who sleeps everywhere with anyone without protection. Hello, these women are real. They can get abortion because of financial,health or familial problems. You aren't in their position. You don't know how they feel, how that affect their lives, how the choice is hard to make. It's way easier to say they are all murderers.

I don't really care if people are against abortion. But what would piss me off would be if it would get banned. You can't be against, but stop trying to outlaw it. Some women really need that operation. Because an abortion IS an operation. It would be unfair to force every pregnant person to give birth when an operation exists for that but is forbidden because of some moral and religious excuses.If abortion is legal and you are against it, don't get one. But if it is illegal, you are forcing your views on others.

I agree some people are really stupid with abortions, like saying ' i don't care if I get pregnant, i'll have an abortion' or by aborting too late. I don't agree with those at all. But it's bad to generalize and penalize everyone for some stupid person.

have you ever heard of the saying "if you cant feed them, dont fucking breed them?" yeah a condom can break, yeah the pill doesnt always work, keep your legs closed. and in fact i found out tonight after digging that it is illegal after 4 months.
Apocalypse
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Apocalypse
April 19th, 2006 at 05:35pm
So you should only have sex when you want babies? Shocked

Damn, the United States might be full of 30 year old virgin.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 19th, 2006 at 07:27pm
Apocalypse:
So you should only have sex when you want babies? Shocked

Damn, the United States might be full of 30 year old virgin.

No, more like if you have sex, you should know that it could result in a baby if you don't take necessary precautions.
Tyler
Tyler
April 19th, 2006 at 08:14pm
Abortion is wrong. End of story. If people aren't smart enough to be safe and they becom pregnant, that doesn't give them the right to kill someone. And even if an abortion could save someones life, if they make the choice to have an abortion, thats like them saying "I'd kill my own child as long as I can stay alive."
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 19th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Tyler:
Abortion is wrong. End of story. In my opinion If people aren't smart enough to be safe and they becom pregnant, that doesn't give them the right to kill someone. And even if an abortion could save someones life, if they make the choice to have an abortion, thats like them saying "I'd kill my own child as long as I can stay alive."
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 20th, 2006 at 09:40am
Apocalypse:

Well said. But abortion is not the only posibillity. You can give a child to adoption.
But look, if you really want an abortion, you should do it earlier - not when is a baby 4 months old and when he already has limbs and organs. Do you think that's fair? By the way, welcome Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 20th, 2006 at 12:36pm
Different Perspective:
Apocalypse:

Well said. But abortion is not the only posibillity. You can give a child to adoption.
But look, if you really want an abortion, you should do it earlier - not when is a baby 4 months old and when he already has limbs and organs. Do you think that's fair? By the way, welcome Cool

i do know how they feel actually i was adviced to abort my child, and i still say if you cant feed them dont breed them.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 20th, 2006 at 03:13pm
But (as it was stated before) what if your raped, especailly if your young. Is it right to have a child that you can't take care of cause some bastard descided he needed to have sex? And people say there's adoption but i wouldn't want to put a child of mine in some shitty old orphanage.

Also in China there's a major overpopulation and people are encouraged to get abortions because of it (or at least thats what i heard, i could be wrong)
Tyler
Tyler
April 20th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
But (as it was stated before) what if your raped, especailly if your young. Is it right to have a child that you can't take care of cause some bastard descided he needed to have sex? And people say there's adoption but i wouldn't want to put a child of mine in some shitty old orphanage.

Well....

Put a child up for adoption....

or

Kill them.

just my opinion
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 20th, 2006 at 05:00pm
Some orphanages are total shit. It's better being dead sometimes.
Register