AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 16th, 2006 at 06:45pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Abortion is murder, reguardless of what stage the embryo is in. Because of your ignorant mistakes, someone has to die. Exceptions like, "oh, you have low self esteem, your permitted to be a murder" cant be made. Thats like saying, oh, you shot that guy because he made you feel bad about yourself, murder is permitted there. No, it doesnt work that way.

Stopping a bundle of cells from growing does not count as murder to me. But removing a being with an almost fully formed body that crys when you take it from it's mothers body; I would call that murder.
But they are alive. Isnt murder the slaughtering of something living? I think so.

Is it alive though? Does it think, feel, Could it even exsist on its own?
No.
It can't live. There for it is not alive.
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 09:21pm
i think abortions should be allowed. I mean what if your raped buy some creep and are pregnat (especailly if your young). i wouldn't want to give the kid a shitty life in an orphanage hating their life. I would think it would be better to end it all before it starts (not that it's alive in the begning of the prgnacy).
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 05:23pm
Magne:
Minority_Under_Dog:
i think abortions should be allowed. I mean what if your raped buy some creep and are pregnat (especailly if your young). i wouldn't want to give the kid a shitty life in an orphanage hating their life. I would think it would be better to end it all before it starts (not that it's alive in the begning of the prgnacy).

ok at what point in the pregnancy would you say you shouldnt have an abortion? because there are Doctors out there who do abortions has late as 4 months, thats murder. And the first organ to grow is the heart and that grows at about 4 weeks.

well i'm not an expert on pregnancy but if it gets to a point where the baby is really alive (it might be different in each one i dunno) then it shouldn't be allowed. But if i was going to get an abortion i would get it right away as to not risk anytihng.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Coff:
Are you a vegetarian, then?

And even if you are, then you eat vegetables, yes? Well, isn't murdering the slaughtering of something living?

So your saying eating vegetables is murder? Shocked
Vegetables have no central nervous system, they cannot feel any pain, eating does not harm them so you can hardly compare it with abortion.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 18th, 2006 at 07:02pm
Bloodraine:
Vegetables have no central nervous system, they cannot feel any pain, eating does not harm them so you can hardly compare it with abortion.

lmfao Sorry that just cracked me up

Anyway, I think abortion is wrong. Even if I got raped I would keep the child. The only way I can think of allowing abortion would be if I got pregnant too young, and the pregnancy was harming me.

And at 10 weeks the face of an aborted baby shows pain. Look here. Be warned though, I think the images are very graphic.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 18th, 2006 at 08:43pm
Bloodraine:
Coff:
Are you a vegetarian, then?

And even if you are, then you eat vegetables, yes? Well, isn't murdering the slaughtering of something living?

No! lmfao I just said that because she said "But they are alive. Isnt murder the slaughtering of something living? I think so." and so according to her, eating vegetables would also be murdering. I was more being a smartarse.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 04:15am
Coff:
No! lmfao I just said that because she said "But they are alive. Isnt murder the slaughtering of something living? I think so." and so according to her, eating vegetables would also be murdering. I was more being a smartarse.

Oh, okay then lmfao
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 05:47am
when you get pregnant the first organ to form is the heart, and we all know (well people i know) that the soul is in the heart. Therefore it is murder especially afetr the first 4 weeks. Dont want a child Keep Your Legs Closed or go and buy condoms, or even better go to your local family planning clinic.
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
Geek
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
April 19th, 2006 at 11:14am
your baby, your decision...even though it probly is killing people that could change the world...but, I mean, it should be the mom's choice.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 11:15am
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL:
your baby, your decision...even though it probly is killing people that could change the world...but, I mean, it should be the mom's choice.

why should it be? Surely if she got herselve pregnant she should look after the child?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 11:46am
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL:

Hmm...so if somebody murders me on my way home from school, its okay because it is the murderers choice?
Or do I not have a choice to live?

You know, i'm pretty unsqueamish, but I couldn't look at some of these links
http://crushspot.com/blog.php?u=--faboL0US&blog_id=75662 that kfk8e posted.
Look at the very last one on the page, scroll right down.
Then tell me abortion isn't murder.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 11:51am
REJECTING responsibility? Wrong on so many levels.

EVERY being deserves a chance in this world.

Some people understand it, some people live on in ignorance. You are NOT only harming your own body, you are denying somebodies right to live.
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
April 19th, 2006 at 11:55am
^^that link was quite...disturbing..makes y'all think about it all differently....especially that last one...it even had hair....
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Bloodraine:
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL:

Hmm...so if somebody murders me on my way home from school, its okay because it is the murderers choice?

Poor little thing ;_;
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Bloodraine:
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL:

That's so unfair. You can see developing limbs and bones. No one deserves it. It is murdered.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Yep.

That's why I would never get one.

P.S. Just so you know, I don't go on crushspot.com, but I got that thing in a myspace bulletin, but I thought I'd post it here so I googled it and that came up Smile
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 12:19pm
Ella:
Poor little thing ;_;

Different Perspective:
That's so unfair. You can see developing limbs and bones. No one deserves it. It is murdered.

I know.
That wasn't a foetus, that was a baby. ;_;

I don't know if I ever could have an abortion...i just couldn't bring myself to do it, and i'd have that on my conscience forever.
Even if I was raped (I understand why people do do this), but think, that baby would love you unconditionally, that baby wasn't to blame for the rape.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Bloodraine:
Ella:
Poor little thing ;_;

Different Perspective:

I know.
22 weeks old. It was absolutely a baby.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 12:23pm
Bloodraine:
Ella:
Poor little thing ;_;

Different Perspective:

I know.

I don't know if I ever could have an abortion...i just couldn't bring myself to do it, and i'd have that on my conscience forever.
Even if I was raped (I understand why people do do this), but think, that baby would love you unconditionally, that baby wasn't to blame for the rape.

i hated abortion i always have but that made me, fucking angry, and i am here in tears, i fucking hate it even more so now, whoever does a late abortion all beit the Fuck shit Dr or the Mother should go to prison for murder the first degree.

oh i feel sick.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:27pm
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Ella:
Poor little thing ;_;

Different Perspective:

I know.

i hated abortion i always have but that made me, fucking angry, and i am here in tears, i fucking hate it even more so now, whoever does a late abortion all beit the Fuck shit Dr or the Mother should go to prison for murder the first degree.

oh i feel sick.
Don't cry Hug
Register