[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
maya (american jesus)
Jackass
maya (american jesus)
February 5th, 2006 at 11:57am
if the woman has been raped or pregnant at very young age i have absolutely no problems with it. its maybe even better for the child iself, because teenage parents are oftenly incapable of raising their child well. if its just because the woman got pregnant by accident or because she doesnt want the child, i can start doubting the meaning of it. in that case i dont support it.

are we still gonna hear your own opinion on this john?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 12:07pm
maya (american jesus):
if the woman has been raped or pregnant at very young age i have absolutely no problems with it. its maybe even better for the child iself, because teenage parents are oftenly incapable of raising their child well. if its just because the woman got pregnant by accident or because she doesnt want the child, i can start doubting the meaning of it. in that case i dont support it.

are we still gonna hear your own opinion on this john?

if you are raped then i dont have a problem but if you just use abortions has a form of birth controle then i have a problem.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 12:59pm
I totally agree with abortion. As I'm sure you know, birth control and condoms aren't 100% protection against getting pregnant and a lot of people I know have done the dirty deed before the legal age. I've read stories where getting pregnant at 14- 16 can fuck up your life entirely. And if you're not ready for a child then it's better to get an abortion than give birth to a child you don't want that you won't love.

And aren't some anti-abortionists men? Men who will NEVER be pregnant?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 01:04pm
Cupid Stunt:
I totally agree with abortion. As I'm sure you know, birth control and condoms aren't 100% protection against getting pregnant and a lot of people I know have done the dirty deed before the legal age. I've read stories where getting pregnant at 14- 16 can fuck up your life entirely. And if you're not ready for a child then it's better to get an abortion than give birth to a child you don't want that you won't love.

Men who will SUFFER just as much from the loss of a child.

I have a solution; If a little slut wants to go out and get pregnant and we're arguing over Birth Control; She shouldn't have had sex in the first place!. She should have the courage and strength of her own convictions to have the baby and not bring further damage to an unborn, innocent life which has been brought into existance by her own fault.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Why is it that females always get the slut label, and men get held in high esteem in they sleep with a load of girls? ;_;
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 01:08pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Why is it that females always get the slut label, and men get held in high esteem in they sleep with a load of girls? ;_;

Because we still live in a very sexist world
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
February 5th, 2006 at 01:10pm
Iwannajumpout:
Here's a little point. Everyone kind of gets antsy over the whole destroying of human life...even if it is some cells or whatever. Well, if that's bad, what about procedures that render people sterile? Is that not killing off the potential for human life? How is that really any better? You can't say...it's just cells, if you say zygotes and blastocysts (sp?) aren't "just cells"

This is very true. And how about masturbation? Not only does that kill thousands of wonderful baby sperm, but I think the Bible says that you shouldn't "spill your seed" on the ground or something...or maybe not. If not, forget I said anything at all.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Bloodraine:
Cupid Stunt:

Men who will SUFFER just as much from the loss of a child.

I have a solution; If a little slut wants to go out and get pregnant and we're arguing over Birth Control; She shouldn't have had sex in the first place!. She should have the courage and strength of her own convictions to have the baby and not bring further damage to an unborn, innocent life which has been brought into existance by her own fault.

I can understand what you're saying. But a lot of the time, if a teenage girl gets pregnant the father fucks off and leaves her to deal with it. Besides, the girl has to go through the birth and shit so it should be HER decision on whether to have an abortion or not.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 01:14pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Yes, men are just as bad as woman. I was using 'Slut' to emphasise my point.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 01:15pm
And another thing.
People say that it's killing a child, ruining a life unnessicarily. Well, what about the MOTHER'S life? She's the one who's actually here on the Earth, she's the one who's going to have to go through it. Why should she have to do that if her heart is not fully in it?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 01:16pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Yes, men are just as bad as woman. I was using 'Slut' to emphasise my point.

I know, I didn't mean you in particular. I just meant in general.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 01:16pm
Cupid Stunt:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Because we still live in a very sexist world

Yep.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 01:17pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
And another thing.
People say that it's killing a child, ruining a life unnessicarily. Well, what about the MOTHER'S life? She's the one who's actually here on the Earth, she's the one who's going to have to go through it. Why should she have to do that if her heart is not fully in it?

She is also the one who is (in most cases) 50% responsible for creating the child in the first place. She should face up to that and not back out. So should men, but we all know what they're like.

Rolling Eyes
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
And another thing.

She is also the one who is (in most cases) 50% responsible for creating the child in the first place. She should face up to that and not back out. So should men, but we all know what they're like.

Rolling Eyes

Men have a brain and a penis and only enough blood to use one at a time.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 01:20pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
And another thing.

Amen!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 01:26pm
Cupid Stunt:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
And another thing.

Rolling Eyes

lmfao So true.

I don't believe the..thing...inside is actually a child until it takes the form of a child. I don't believe it has a spirit, to me, it's just cells.
And it's the parent's cells. Yes, they were responsible, and I'm not condoning their actions. But if they don't want the child, then surely it's better in the greater scale of things to get rid of the cells, before they grow.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cupid Stunt:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
And another thing.

Rolling Eyes

lmfao So true.

I don't believe the..thing...inside is actually a child until it takes the form of a child. I don't believe it has a spirit, to me, it's just cells.
And it's the parent's cells. Yes, they were responsible, and I'm not condoning their actions. But if they don't want the child, then surely it's better in the greater scale of things to get rid of the cells, before they grow.

Exactley. Cos, the child is gonna have a shit life if its parents don't want it. It'll either be put up for adoption, which is a complete mind fuck, or grow up with parents who don't love it and that will fuck them up mentally. So it's kinder to get an abortion.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 7th, 2006 at 08:15pm
I think that abortion is the mother's choice. As said above, abstinence is the only way not to get pregnant and what if it was rape? The raper will have no worries, while the rapee will. If she doesn't want the baby, she shouldn't have it. And in many cases, the men don't want to support the child and the women can't because whatever. I'm for it.
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 7th, 2006 at 09:30pm
i`m toatally against abortion. fetuses and embryos are people too. scientists and all them say that fetuses are just a mass of cells and tissue, so therefor are not human. but if want to get techniical, all of us are just masses of cells and tissue, so does that mean we`re not humans? of course not! abortion totally goes against God`s plan of life for us. abortion is one mouth that will never speak, two eyes that will never see, two ears that will never hear, one heart that will never be touched, one person that won`t have a first date or first kiss, or maybe make a difference in our fucking messed up world.
Kitti
Kitti
April 7th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT:
i`m toatally against abortion. fetuses and embryos are people too. scientists and all them say that fetuses are just a mass of cells and tissue, so therefor are not human. but if want to get techniical, all of us are just masses of cells and tissue, so does that mean we`re not humans? of course not! abortion totally goes against God`s plan of life for us. abortion is one mouth that will never speak, two eyes that will never see, two ears that will never hear, one heart that will never be touched, one person that won`t have a first date or first kiss, or maybe make a difference in our fucking messed up world.

And another life that might have been saved.
I'm pro-choice all the way on this one.
Twelve year old girl is raped. Gets pregnant.
Odds that her body can handle carrying this baby? Slim to none.
Odds that abortion might save her and her family and allow her to lead a reasonably normal life (perhaps after some therapy)? Pretty good.

I have a friend who was raped by her boyfriend in seventh or eighth grade. To this day she refuses to admit she was raped. Her story was different the day after it happened.
My point is, if people are having unprotected sex by choice, it's their problem. But rape...the victim is not at fault at all. Even in healthy women, how healthy is this kid going to be growing up as a living reminder of what its biological father did to kill its mother's soul?
Register