[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
XcoreJessio
King For A Couple Of Days
XcoreJessio
May 26th, 2005 at 03:34pm
It's a foetus..It's not a human being yet.
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
I'm for abortion. you dont kill another persons life, its not a person yet. I dont know if it has its own consience in there when its only about one month, but still. and what if you get a baby at 18? you wont get the chance to go to college when youre young, and you miss a lot. Women are also the only ones who takes responsebility for the child, most guys only leaves them. and, if the guy leaves them, they have to support a child alone, without education.
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
Satans Best Friend:
In my opinion abortion is totally wrong.
You are killing a real human being.
It's your fault you got pregnant,
you should be responsible.
If your old enough to have sex,
you should be old enough to take care of another human life.
The only abortion I approve is in rape or similar inncidents.
Other wise I think abortion is wrong.

i totally agree..this child didnt ask to be concieved...i personally coulnt do it, i have a 3yr old child & he wasnt planned but there was no way in hell i was getting rid when i got pregnant...omg my life is so good with him..i couldnt imagine not having him!
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 26th, 2005 at 03:37pm
No Music No Life:
I'm for abortion. you dont kill another persons life, its not a person yet. I dont know if it has its own consience in there when its only about one month, but still. and what if you get a baby at 18? you wont get the chance to go to college when youre young, and you miss a lot. Women are also the only ones who takes responsebility for the child, most guys only leaves them. and, if the guy leaves them, they have to support a child alone, without education.

if you get a baby at 18..its down to you, you should have took all means to protect yourself as for not haiving a life education & life, of course you can there are such things as child care, women are born mothers men are just there to "sow their seeds", if a man leaves you he aint worth it anyway but you shouldnt see it as getting dumped with a baby..that baby is gonna grow & will probably make you proud!
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
May 26th, 2005 at 03:43pm
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:

if you get a baby at 18..its down to you, you should have took all means to protect yourself as for not haiving a life education & life, of course you can there are such things as child care, women are born mothers men are just there to "sow their seeds", if a man leaves you he aint worth it anyway but you shouldnt see it as getting dumped with a baby..that baby is gonna grow & will probably make you proud!

yes, but what if you cant support the baby, and might have to give it away after a year? and what if youre alone with the child, whos going to take car of the child when youre at school? and, there are many reasons why someone might get pregnent, even if she always protects herself other times.
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 26th, 2005 at 03:59pm
No Music No Life:
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:

yes, but what if you cant support the baby, and might have to give it away after a year? and what if youre alone with the child, whos going to take car of the child when youre at school? and, there are many reasons why someone might get pregnent, even if she always protects herself other times.
yes, i agree there maybe times when you accidently become pregnant, but why not have it & give it for adoption or foster etc... if you dont want it or cant take care of it...why kill it?? there are lots of couple out there wanting babies who cant have them...they go through yrs of ivf & fertitly testing & there a girls going & having abortions every couple of months...dont get me wrong some one i knew got raped & they wanted an abortion but they where too far gone so they actually had an injection & had to give birth to it dead...i just dont think it is right to get rid of something that didnt asked to be put there!
XcoreJessio
XcoreJessio
May 26th, 2005 at 04:01pm
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:

yes, i agree there maybe times when you accidently become pregnant, but why not have it & give it for adoption or foster etc... if you dont want it or cant take care of it...why kill it?? there are lots of couple out there wanting babies who cant have them...they go through yrs of ivf & fertitly testing & there a girls going & having abortions every couple of months...dont get me wrong some one i knew got raped & they wanted an abortion but they where too far gone so they actually had an injection & had to give birth to it dead...i just dont think it is right to get rid of something that didnt asked to be put there!

I could imagin it being harder to give up a child, then to have it aborted while it is still a foetus.
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 26th, 2005 at 04:11pm
*Love is paranoid*:
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:
Bumper Sticker:
No Music No Life:

I could imagin it being harder to give up a child, then to have it aborted while it is still a foetus.

yes probably..but i would rather do that than kill it!
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 26th, 2005 at 04:15pm
sorry am just really on the defensive...it makes me think what if i had got rid of my son, not that it even crossed my mind...probably cos i have a child i am more prone to be against it
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 04:22pm
No Music No Life:
you can't get into college without high school, and by the time you pass the third grade you should already know how sex works
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 26th, 2005 at 04:27pm
spill_no_sick:
No Music No Life:
you can't get into college without high school, and by the time you pass the third grade you should already know how sex works
Clap
rage && love
Idiot
rage && love
May 26th, 2005 at 04:42pm
No Music No Life:
my parents were both 17 when i was born. they stayed together and worked together through it... the idea of only the women taking complete responsibility for the child is comeplete bullshit. also... the idea of the child not being a human yet... if my parents had decided to have an abortion i wouldn't be here right now... the main thing you said there is it's not a person yet which means that if the parents don't have an abortion the baby will become a person and have a life. morally, i think abortion is wrong. but like it's been said earlier if it was made illegal they would still happen and be less sanitary
Charlie!
Charlie!
May 26th, 2005 at 04:46pm
In a way I'm both for and against it. I think you should be allowed to have a baby aborted in certain circumstances such as rape, if the child would be born severly disabled, or if the birth would kill the mother and/or the baby.
But then I think woman should have a free choice, although I feel too many young woman use abortion as a choice of contraception which is totally wrong.
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
May 26th, 2005 at 04:47pm
spill_no_sick:
No Music No Life:

yes, but as Ive said: something can go wrong!
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 04:49pm
No Music No Life:
spill_no_sick:
No Music No Life:

yes, but as Ive said: something can go wrong!
with maturity comes responsibilty and privelage
do you know how bad society would be without the responsibiliyty to even out privelage?
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
May 26th, 2005 at 04:50pm
Bumper Sticker:

to inject something and give birth to it dead, ok thats wrong. But what if you dont think you can handle to give the child away or something? I still think its up to one another, and why make it illegal just because you think its wrong? its the one thats pregnents decision, not ours.
GreenFlySoup
Jackass
GreenFlySoup
May 26th, 2005 at 04:53pm
i think if someone was raped then they should have a choice in it but to be honest they shouldn't have had unprotected sex if they didn't want to run the risk of getting pregnant. I know someone that got an abortion, it was a drunken accident, a one night stand incident and she was pretty young, but she did say that if she was to get pregnant by someone she loved at that age she would keep it. (She got tested too, in case you were wondering haha)
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 04:55pm
GreenFlySoup:
i think if someone was raped then they should have a choice in it but to be honest they shouldn't have had unprotected sex if they didn't want to run the risk of getting pregnant. I know someone that got an abortion, it was a drunken accident, a one night stand incident and she was pretty young, but she did say that if she was to get pregnant by someone she loved at that age she would keep it. (She got tested too, in case you were wondering haha)
rape is the only excpetion
boytoy13
Geek
boytoy13
May 26th, 2005 at 05:46pm
i am pro-choice simply because i believe that every child should be a wanted child, and i hate to see children growing up with parents that don't like being parents
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
May 26th, 2005 at 05:48pm
Um, this may not make much sense.
i was originally against abortion because i thought it was so cruel to take away a life like that. It seemed like murder, and murder is evil.
but, i thought i was pregnant for a while there, and i was so worried, i knew i was too young and couldn't support a child. if i had been pregnant (i'm not btw obviously) i would have had an abortion. it is selfish of a person to worry about themself more, but it is natural sometimes to feel like that.
Therefore, i don't think it is totally wrong, but i think if a person is too young then it is understandable. or in the case of rape or something. but any other reason i wouldn't agree with.

sorry for being confusing.
Register