Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:19pm
i met them with my brother. they were kick ass i ell u. we had this long (20minute) conversation with them about twins (me and my brother are twins). it was as if we'd known them for years. pm me or something! it was the best half an hour of my entire life! yay! *does spazz dance* Laughing Surprised Smile Very Happy Razz Exclamation
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:25pm
i also got kissed on the cheek by mike and billie and hugged by tre! i told him that my mom fancied him and he did this funny dance and igned a photo especially for my mom! i have it u wanna see. just pm me or something. it was incredible! i still have photo's and autoraphs!
Just Smile And Nod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Just Smile And Nod
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:27pm
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#:
i also got kissed on the cheek by mike and billie and hugged by tre! i told him that my mom fancied him and he did this funny dance and igned a photo especially for my mom! i have it u wanna see. just pm me or something. it was incredible! i still have photo's and autoraphs!

lmfao What did your mom say?
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:50pm
she went all hyper lovey dovey mode. i hav a sligth feeling that my mother has a crush on tre cool. damn Wall when they came out, we waved at them and they waved back at tre blew a kiss at my mum. i think she was on the point of a mental breakdown she was that happy. Very Happy
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:00pm
A Fungal Infection:
I didn't meet them, but at the show Billie pointed to me and dedicated Whatsername to "That girl there wearing the HIM shirt. Yes ladies and gentlemen, a HIM shirt at OUR show!" Then he tsk'd and laughed. Mike winked at me then and later on Tre came to the front of the stage and handed me his drumstick...
I actually went out and bought a little velvet cushion from a thrift store to put it on lol

Tskd? Wtf is that
And why would it be rude to wear a HIM shirt at a gd show? Confused
Pitchfork Kitty
Jackass
Pitchfork Kitty
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:01pm
Lucky people. I've never met Green Day. Crying or Very sad
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:15pm
God, at times it feel slike meeting Green Day is impossible. I mean, to me it would be fine never to meet them, but definitly cool, I envy u ppl to the ground. Cool
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
Geek
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:25pm
ive never met them but ive heard that they are really easy to talk to and they are cool and dont freak out, jsut talk to them like they are regular people (cuz they are u no) and thats alll ive heard...
!~Saint Emmy~!
Geek
!~Saint Emmy~!
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:32pm
Yeah I got to talk with them for about 15 minutes, they all autographed my shirt, and Tre wrote a whole bunch of shit on the back, and Billie was very super nice. Mike was kinda quiet, but when he signed my shirt, he read some of the stuff that Tre wrote and started laughing really loud.
Then Tre hugged me goodbye and they all waved.
I'm not that big of a "Tre" fan but it was pretty damn sweet.
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:32pm
ya, I've heard that to. of course they are normal, but it's kinda hard to stay calm when u've felt strong feelings during music u've heard and when u mee the ppl who have made that music, it's kinda hard to take it all in
!~Saint Emmy~!
Geek
!~Saint Emmy~!
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:35pm
O yeh, my shirt is in a glass frame now hehe!!
I wonder if I ever see them again if they will remember me...hmm...
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:39pm
shouldn't this be in the 'Tour' thread?
Confused
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:41pm
!~Saint Emmy~!:
O yeh, my shirt is in a glass frame now hehe!!
I wonder if I ever see them again if they will remember me...hmm...

what does it say on the shirt that Mike laughed at?
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:42pm
!~Saint Emmy~!:
Yeah I got to talk with them for about 15 minutes, they all autographed my shirt, and Tre wrote a whole bunch of shit on the back, and Billie was very super nice. Mike was kinda quiet, but when he signed my shirt, he read some of the stuff that Tre wrote and started laughing really loud.
Then Tre hugged me goodbye and they all waved.
I'm not that big of a "Tre" fan but it was pretty damn sweet.

please PM me, I gotta go! Smile
Her_Uber_Radness
Jackass
Her_Uber_Radness
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:45pm
yeah.....last nite......oh wait.....you mean for real??..........nope
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
King For A Couple Of Days
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
March 2nd, 2006 at 08:30pm
Harlequin Girl:
Tskd? Wtf is that
She means like "Tisk, tisk! Naughty"
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:14pm
With_Teeth_NIN:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Shocked

lmfao
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:19pm
Harlequin Girl:
do you think i could meet them without a backstage pass? Confused
you could shoot everyone around you, then jump on stage, knock em out with chloroform ()sp?) and drag em into your car or any car behind the stage, and drive away and wait for them to wake up. yup, that shoul work................................................................................................................

o, wait, i forgot, you cant do that. oops Retard
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:22pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
they were awesome and nice... like tre was all crazy and shit but i loved it i asked tre if i could poke his nipple he laughed and said yes lmfao

lmfao YOU TOUCHED TRE'S NIPPLE?!?!?!omg34235twothirty!!!!!!!
i worhsip you, his ipple, and him. lmfao lmfao lmfao
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2006 at 06:30am
#~#f@shIon#~#vIctIm#~#:
she went all hyper lovey dovey mode. i hav a sligth feeling that my mother has a crush on tre cool. damn Wall when they came out, we waved at them and they waved back at tre blew a kiss at my mum. i think she was on the point of a mental breakdown she was that happy. Very Happy

cool! I wish tre send me a kiss... Crying or Very sad my mum likes blond billie but she thought that he was gay until I told her he has a wife.never told her he is bi...
Register