Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
March 10th, 2006 at 09:11am
tres_drummer_girl:
I met Billie Joe and Adi on dec 16

lucky Shocked Very Happy
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
March 10th, 2006 at 10:02am
B.J:
Dream~Thief.:
B.J:
In August I will see them again, and I'm bringing my poster again (which they saw and waved at, Mike said ooh, and Tre gave me a thumbs up) maybe if they see it again I'll meet them...
mwahahaha

I'm going to that concert too!!!! I'm bringing a poster. Cool Don't know what it's going to say yet though.

mine was a sketch of them, and it had hey look here underneath in big green letters, it was a huge poster, and on the back it said I wanna be you're dominated love slave, the boom camera guy was so nice! He kept bringing the camera around and showing my poster for ages, it came up like 6 times!

Cool. Very Happy So you going to Slane? I am, That's if it's on. Also my best friend knowns a guy who works at Slane so he might be able to get us backstage passes.
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
March 10th, 2006 at 10:17am
Dream~Thief.:
B.J:
Dream~Thief.:
B.J:
In August I will see them again, and I'm bringing my poster again (which they saw and waved at, Mike said ooh, and Tre gave me a thumbs up) maybe if they see it again I'll meet them...
mwahahaha

I'm going to that concert too!!!! I'm bringing a poster. Cool Don't know what it's going to say yet though.

mine was a sketch of them, and it had hey look here underneath in big green letters, it was a huge poster, and on the back it said I wanna be you're dominated love slave, the boom camera guy was so nice! He kept bringing the camera around and showing my poster for ages, it came up like 6 times!

Cool. Very Happy So you going to Slane? I am, That's if it's on. Also my best friend knowns a guy who works at Slane so he might be able to get us backstage passes.

Whats this about Slane??? Shocked
greenday_fan_#1
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_fan_#1
March 10th, 2006 at 03:39pm
ur all lucky i guess you all live in america i dont so i only see them at concerts
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 10th, 2006 at 08:17pm
greenday_fan_#1:
ur all lucky i guess you all live in america i dont so i only see them at concerts
Not everyone lives in America here. At all.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 10th, 2006 at 10:48pm
tres_drummer_girl:

you are so freakin' lucky!!!!!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 10th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Cecilia:
"-What did you do today?
-I met my friends!
-Cool! How was it?
-It was so fun, we waved at each others!!! GZA "

.. So for the last time:
1/ Dreams don't count.
2/ Ficcions don't count.
3/ Eyes contacts don't count.
4/ Waves don't count.

To meet means when you at least have a conversation like:
"-How are you?
-I'm fine, you? What's up?
-Well.. I drank to much coffee so you know.."

And so on..

I'm not going to say anything this time cause i don't feel like getting banned again Shifty
Sylar
Sylar
March 11th, 2006 at 01:08am
A Fungal Infection:
At the show Billie pointed to me and dedicated Whatsername to "That girl there wearing the HIM shirt. Yes ladies and gentlemen, a HIM shirt at OUR show!" Then he tsk'd and laughed. Mike winked at me then and later on Tre came to the front of the stage and handed me his drumstick...
I actually went out and bought a little velvet cushion from a thrift store to put it on lol

]So ^that doesn't count huh? Bbat
lol j/k
pomatoes
pomatoes
March 11th, 2006 at 01:17am
A Fungal Infection:
A Fungal Infection:
At the show Billie pointed to me and dedicated Whatsername to "That girl there wearing the HIM shirt. Yes ladies and gentlemen, a HIM shirt at OUR show!" Then he tsk'd and laughed. Mike winked at me then and later on Tre came to the front of the stage and handed me his drumstick...
I actually went out and bought a little velvet cushion from a thrift store to put it on lol

]So ^that doesn't count huh? Bbat
lol j/k
oh wow! Shocked
thats cool

sadly.i have not met them. unless i was like four walking down the street....
TresFine
TresFine
March 11th, 2006 at 04:55am
tres_drummer_girl:

cool where at
the_banana
Geek
the_banana
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:50pm
FucktheBass,FingerMike!:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

you should have met them now! who was it like? tell us!!! Very Happy
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 12:31pm
birdy:
FucktheBass,FingerMike!:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

you should have met them now! who was it like? tell us!!! Very Happy
Sad I never met them because my backstage passes were invalid.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 10:31pm
i went to school with them back in middle school and went to a lot of their early shows. so yea, i've met tehm before.
New Waver; 2020
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
New Waver; 2020
March 25th, 2006 at 10:32pm
Spirit Of '77:
i went to school with them back in middle school and went to a lot of their early shows. so yea, i've met tehm before.

That must've been cool.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 10:35pm
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:

That must've been cool.

i guess. it's like, you know, if some of your friends became celebritys 10 years from now, they'd still just be "those guys i used to hang out with" to you, and not some big star. you know what i mean?
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
March 25th, 2006 at 10:39pm
Wait, you're 17 right? XD How did you go to school with them? (pardon my density, it's known to kill. o_o)
New Waver; 2020
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
New Waver; 2020
March 25th, 2006 at 10:40pm
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:

That must've been cool.

i guess. it's like, you know, if some of your friends became celebritys 10 years from now, they'd still just be "those guys i used to hang out with" to you, and not some big star. you know what i mean?

Exactly.
It kinda sucks though too, I mean.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
March 25th, 2006 at 10:41pm
I didn't really get to meet them, ever. I have a ton of connections, but none of them are helpful. =/ Though I'm certain Billie pointed this lighter thing directly at me at a concert. XD
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 10:50pm
XxBillieOwnsXx:
Wait, you're 17 right? XD How did you go to school with them? (pardon my density, it's known to kill. o_o)

no... i just put a random date for my birthday, so it might say i'm 17, who knows?
New Waver; 2020
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
New Waver; 2020
March 25th, 2006 at 10:51pm
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

no... i just put a random date for my birthday, so it might say i'm 17, who knows?

you know, quite frankly.
Register