Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
YOu know; people shouldn't put up threads like this. I'll tell you why. There are a lot of liars out there, and they'll be all like "Yeah, I met Billie Joe at Hot Topic." or "Yeah, I bumped into Mike at Starbucks..." and you're going to believe them, and stalk the nearest Starbucks.. Eh? I'm just saying.. ignore me.

haha, yea. liers like me. i'm full of shit Laughing i just like to see what i can get people to believe. i mean, the shit i say is rediculous, so if you fall for it, it's your own fault.

That is everything BUT funny. YOur little 'lies' can turn into something big one day. YOu see! Don't think you can get away with these things.....

If we fall for it? Well, you sure as fuck are helping.. When you expect the person to "not" believe you.. Don't provide sorry ass evidence sweetie. Doesn't look nice on a lady.

ok... so, what's wrong with someone thinking that i went to school with green day and was part of something called the "cock flock". maybe it's just me, but i'm not gonna go kill myself or anything over such a thing. Rolling Eyes

It's stupid.. Is your life that boring that you have to make up these heinous lies on these fan sites?

actually, yes, my life is boring. haha. and i get pleasure out of watching other people believe stupid bullshit. Laughing BRING ON THE FUCKING UGLY!!!

Well then.. A shrink is needed here, not me.

Good Bye..
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
March 25th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
YOu know; people shouldn't put up threads like this. I'll tell you why. There are a lot of liars out there, and they'll be all like "Yeah, I met Billie Joe at Hot Topic." or "Yeah, I bumped into Mike at Starbucks..." and you're going to believe them, and stalk the nearest Starbucks.. Eh? I'm just saying.. ignore me.

haha, yea. liers like me. i'm full of shit Laughing i just like to see what i can get people to believe. i mean, the shit i say is rediculous, so if you fall for it, it's your own fault.

That is everything BUT funny. YOur little 'lies' can turn into something big one day. YOu see! Don't think you can get away with these things.....

If we fall for it? Well, you sure as fuck are helping.. When you expect the person to "not" believe you.. Don't provide sorry ass evidence sweetie. Doesn't look nice on a lady.

ok... so, what's wrong with someone thinking that i went to school with green day and was part of something called the "cock flock". maybe it's just me, but i'm not gonna go kill myself or anything over such a thing. Rolling Eyes

It's stupid.. Is your life that boring that you have to make up these heinous lies on these fan sites?

actually, yes, my life is boring. haha. and i get pleasure out of watching other people believe stupid bullshit. Laughing BRING ON THE FUCKING UGLY!!!

XD
-hits you with a hammer-
UGLYNESS
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 26th, 2006 at 01:24am
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

Well then.. A shrink is needed here, not me.

Good Bye..

i've already had 3... and they dont do shit. Laughing
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
March 27th, 2006 at 04:33pm
Stop the arguing. I don't care if you, Tré! At The Disco, are trying to make a point, just stop it. I'm not kidding. You are only supposed to be on this thread to talk about meeting Green Day and what your experience was like; NOT making others feel like shit (if it did).

-_-
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
March 29th, 2006 at 06:15pm
The_Freak:
Tré! At The Disco:

Cool Yeah... You make a point there...
LyKe I mEt BiLly Jo In StArBuCkS, aNd MiKe In HoTtOpIc... It'S sO weIrd... LyKe ThEn We AlL HaD bUtTsEcKs At My HoUsE...

I'm really bored.

it'd be like "oh yeah, i ran into tre` in a whore house..."

or some crazy shit.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 29th, 2006 at 06:27pm
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
i went to school with them back in middle school and went to a lot of their early shows. so yea, i've met tehm before.

That must've been cool.
lmfao lmfao
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 29th, 2006 at 06:30pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
Stop the arguing. I don't care if you, Tré! At The Disco, are trying to make a point, just stop it. I'm not kidding. You are only supposed to be on this thread to talk about meeting Green Day and what your experience was like; NOT making others feel like shit (if it did).

-_-

psh! is that what that was suppossed to do? Laughing
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
March 29th, 2006 at 09:23pm
Spirit Of '77:
Panagiotakos.<3:

-_-

psh! is that what that was suppossed to do? Laughing
Laughing
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 10:33am
in california, i was at a thing, and i saw billie there we shaked hands and he showed me where his guitar was, he likes to joke alot and he is really funny
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 10:40am
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

Pfft. What about the people who aren't lying?

Just because you're jealous...
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 11:18am
I got backstage in Decemeber in Melbourne but I didnt meet them, I met The Living End instead. I would go into my story but ive told it so many times. Raspa

I did "steal" signs from back there like their timetable and stuff. I'll take photos and put 'em up when we've moved or sooner. Think Iunno.
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
April 18th, 2006 at 11:29am
Im kinda friends with tre like I met him about a hundred times and I know him very well lol soz I had to post this
rage;love;clark
Geek
rage;love;clark
April 18th, 2006 at 11:46am
well seeing my dad's friend owns reprise records, i've met green day like...7 times or so. bj almost remembered my name last time. he said clint, and i was like..no clark. lol. yea, i got to play the guitar in the wmuwse video. lol it was awesome.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 11:54am
rage;love;clark:
well seeing my dad's friend owns reprise records, i've met green day like...7 times or so. bj almost remembered my name last time. he said clint, and i was like..no clark. lol. yea, i got to play the guitar in the wmuwse video. lol it was awesome.

Shocked No. Way. Shocked
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
April 18th, 2006 at 11:57am
lol kwool Tre remebred my name hes a good remmeberer lol
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Kookie1099:
lol kwool Tre remebred my name hes a good remmeberer lol

And obviously you're not a good speller.

And Suuurrre. REALLY likely. Rolling Eyes
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 05:20pm
rage;love;clark:

THAT'S KICKASS.
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
April 18th, 2006 at 05:54pm
iamkiller:
rage;love;clark:

THAT'S KICKASS.

lmfao
St_Billie.onholiday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St_Billie.onholiday
April 20th, 2006 at 09:34am
rage;love;clark:

lmfao
and, y'know, lying isnt good for your health
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 20th, 2006 at 01:29pm
rage;love;clark:

Of course !! lmfao lmfao lmfao

You know, that reminds me of Hitchin' a Ride: "You know I cannot lie"
Register