Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Basket Cassed
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Basket Cassed
October 12th, 2006 at 11:33am
All of them incleding joey jakea and adie pm me if u want more detalis!!
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
October 12th, 2006 at 08:19pm
green day are kewl. i wish i couold meet em
Ole![MothaFucka]
Geek
Ole![MothaFucka]

Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 08:29pm
Ive met them.
When they played in milwaukee this last tour Smile
They are great guys. Funny as hell.
I got a drumstick from Tre!
Two actually cause I went to the milon keynes gig and when they were playing basket case and he was throwing them in teh crowd I caught one!
Im so proud ^-^
Ole![MothaFucka]
Geek
Ole![MothaFucka]

Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 08:32pm
I used my backstage pass after the concert and I got to talk to them Smile
I bot hugged by Green Day!!!!
Like I said, Tre gave me a drumstick, and I got a pic from Mike Smile
I still feel happy when thinking about it..
Sorry. Went kinda teenie there...
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
November 11th, 2006 at 11:35am
Nyah, I want to meet them. My Social Studies teacher went to a GD concert 3 years ago, she didn't meet them but she said that they were amazing o-o It's weird, my favorite teachers are the ones who like Green Day which I didn't found out until a few days ago.
The Kill
Falling In Love With The Board
The Kill

Blog
November 11th, 2006 at 05:14pm
I've never met them, but I could've and everytime I think about, I wanna smack myself in the face XD There are pictures on GDA of people meeting Tre at the concert I went to. ARGH. If I woulda stayed just a little bit longer, I would've met my freaking idol...

Next concert though, I'm so meeting them... Meg *James Bond type music plays*
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
November 12th, 2006 at 04:23am
my friends sister met them when she went to San Fran. they were in starbucks. *no surprise there*
but her sister has kinda been boasting about it since. so i dont like her anymore. O_O
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 12th, 2006 at 04:47am
I have! I met Tre... He kept talking about his penis... it was kind of creepy... In a good way.
B.A.M.F.
Geek
B.A.M.F.
November 12th, 2006 at 04:53pm
My mom almost won backstage passes but I guess the lady that won was grabbing Billie's ass and hitting on him. lmfao
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
November 13th, 2006 at 03:46pm
i would love to meet them! and get a hug.. i would steal a kiss from billie joe, hehe, why not`it's not like iæll see him again so Laughing
Healthy Body Sick Mind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Healthy Body Sick Mind

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 12:36pm
I met them quiet a few times. Mike came up to me at Rudy's back in November of this year, because he recognized me (I went to 22 concerts in the American Idiot Tour and 3 prior to American Idiot) I met Mike 3 times during the American Idiot tour and he gave me tickets to the Warfield show. I met Tre and Mike back in the Gilman days thanks to my cousin. I only met Billie briefly when I got to play knowledge once Also I met Adie and Billie's mom at the Bullet in a Bible thing in Emeryville.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 03:11pm
To everyone who's met them: I hate you so much right now.
Lol.

My friend and I have this big elaborate fantasy about meeting them involving me translating for her and her eventually passing out when they agree to give us thier autographs. Lol.

But really I'd probably just tell them thank you. For everything, since their music keeps a lot of people going and most of all, for all thier help with Hurricane Katrina. A lot of celebrities have forgotten about it, but it means a lot to see how they understand that the New Orleans area is still trying to recover from it. I hope I can tell them that if ever I get to meet them.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 17th, 2006 at 04:13pm
I met Tré, but that was about 8 years ago now
Sid and Nancy
Geek
Sid and Nancy

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 04:20pm
I met Tre once. He was very funny and sweet. Then he offered me to go back to his house....
then i woke up. lmao sorry i had to do that
Having_a_Blast_02
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Having_a_Blast_02
December 20th, 2006 at 05:28pm
I WANT TO MEET THEM! (sorry teenie moment). But if i ever met them i would try to treat them like normal people.
K. Shadows
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K. Shadows

Mibba
December 20th, 2006 at 05:42pm
i would just talk to them like their my best friends...when im alone,id scream as loud as i could...
Kyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kyra

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 05:47pm
My ex girlfriend met Tre Cool at a restaurant here in Vegas, and he sat down at the table with her and they talked about the album. She said he's really cool, and he's like a mix between hyper and calm and he'll switch back and forth. Unfortunately, he brother made them go because Tre started to get drunk and talk about doing nasty stuff to 6 year olds.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 05:55pm
I've never met them, but I've a friend who met them when they were on tour in Ireland. She was staying in the same hotel as them and she walked into the computer room at the hotel and Jason White was in there. Apparently he had lots of Green Day stickers on his laptop. They were trying to help this old lady who didn't know how to use a computer.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
December 20th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Rotten:
I've never met them, but I've a friend who met them when they were on tour in Ireland. She was staying in the same hotel as them and she walked into the computer room at the hotel and Jason White was in there. Apparently he had lots of Green Day stickers on his laptop. They were trying to help this old lady who didn't know how to use a computer.

Aw, that's nice. Green Day helping old ladies...
Tom Blinks Me.
Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
December 20th, 2006 at 06:28pm
I wish.

But I met Tom Delonge on December 17, 2006.

My life is almost complete.

Cool
Register