Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:03pm
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:
Wait, you're 17 right? XD How did you go to school with them? (pardon my density, it's known to kill. o_o)

no... i just put a random date for my birthday, so it might say i'm 17, who knows?

you know, quite frankly.

i know how old i am, yes (34), but i'm not actually sure what my profile says. i always just pick something over 13 incase there's some sort of age limit and dont really care what it says.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
March 25th, 2006 at 11:15pm
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:
Wait, you're 17 right? XD How did you go to school with them? (pardon my density, it's known to kill. o_o)

no... i just put a random date for my birthday, so it might say i'm 17, who knows?

you know, quite frankly.

i know how old i am, yes (34), but i'm not actually sure what my profile says. i always just pick something over 13 incase there's some sort of age limit and dont really care what it says.

Haha.
Your oooold Cool.

Cool that you grew up with them.
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:17pm
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

you know, quite frankly.

O____O

How are you 34 if I've seen pictures of you and your boyfriend? O_O

You don't look 34. Shocked
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:22pm
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

you know, quite frankly.

O____O

oh, really? well, thanks Very Happy but sadly, yes, i'm getting old... Sad
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:26pm
Spirit Of '77:
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

you know, quite frankly.

O____O

I'm having a hard time believing you are 34 years old. I mean, you show us pictures of yourself all the time. And you are not 34.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:30pm
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

you know, quite frankly.

O____O

I'm having a hard time believing you are 34 years old. I mean, you show us pictures of yourself all the time. And you are not 34.

okay then... believe what you will, but i'm an old fart.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:31pm
Spirit Of '77:
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
Cyanide. <3:
Spirit Of '77:
New Waver; 2020:
Spirit Of '77:
XxBillieOwnsXx:

you know, quite frankly.

O____O

okay then... believe what you will, but i'm an old fart.

Well, I think that you are someone different on Lawnee's username.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:31pm
YOu know; people shouldn't put up threads like this. I'll tell you why. There are a lot of liars out there, and they'll be all like "Yeah, I met Billie Joe at Hot Topic." or "Yeah, I bumped into Mike at Starbucks..." and you're going to believe them, and stalk the nearest Starbucks.. Eh? I'm just saying.. ignore me.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:32pm
Tré! At The Disco:
YOu know; people shouldn't put up threads like this. I'll tell you why. There are a lot of liars out there, and they'll be all like "Yeah, I met Billie Joe at Hot Topic." or "Yeah, I bumped into Mike at Starbucks..." and you're going to believe them, and stalk the nearest Starbucks.. Eh? I'm just saying.. ignore me.

haha, yea. liers like me. i'm full of shit Laughing i just like to see what i can get people to believe. i mean, the shit i say is rediculous, so if you fall for it, it's your own fault.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:34pm
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

haha, yea. liers like me. i'm full of shit Laughing i just like to see what i can get people to believe. i mean, the shit i say is rediculous, so if you fall for it, it's your own fault.
Cool Yay. Now we have the real Lawnee back.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:37pm
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

That is everything BUT funny. YOur little 'lies' can turn into something big one day. YOu see! Don't think you can get away with these things.....

If we fall for it? Well, you sure as fuck are helping.. When you expect the person to "not" believe you.. Don't provide sorry ass evidence sweetie. Doesn't look nice on a lady.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:38pm
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

That is everything BUT funny. YOur little 'lies' can turn into something big one day. YOu see! Don't think you can get away with these things.....

If we fall for it? Well, you sure as fuck are helping.. When you expect the person to "not" believe you.. Don't provide sorry ass evidence sweetie. Doesn't look nice on a lady.
O___________________O
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:39pm
Cyanide. <3:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

O___________________O

I rest my case. Cool
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:39pm
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

ok... so, what's wrong with someone thinking that i went to school with green day and was part of something called the "cock flock". maybe it's just me, but i'm not gonna go kill myself or anything over such a thing. Rolling Eyes
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:40pm
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

ok... so, what's wrong with someone thinking that i went to school with green day and was part of something called the "cock flock". maybe it's just me, but i'm not gonna go kill myself or anything over such a thing. Rolling Eyes

It's stupid.. Is your life that boring that you have to make up these heinous lies on these fan sites?
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:41pm
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

It's stupid.. Is your life that boring that you have to make up these heinous lies on these fan sites?
Calm down. Now that we know she was joking, just let it go.
Spicy Librarian!
Addict
Spicy Librarian!
March 25th, 2006 at 11:42pm
Tré! At The Disco:

Cool Yeah... You make a point there...
LyKe I mEt BiLly Jo In StArBuCkS, aNd MiKe In HoTtOpIc... It'S sO weIrd... LyKe ThEn We AlL HaD bUtTsEcKs At My HoUsE...

I'm really bored.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:42pm
Cyanide. <3:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

Calm down. Now that we know she was joking, just let it go.

I'm sorry; i'm not trying to be a bitch. I'm just warning her that this could get ugly one day,if she continues this.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 25th, 2006 at 11:43pm
The_Freak:
Tré! At The Disco:

Cool Yeah... You make a point there...
LyKe I mEt BiLly Jo In StArBuCkS, aNd MiKe In HoTtOpIc... It'S sO weIrd... LyKe ThEn We AlL HaD bUtTsEcKs At My HoUsE...

I'm really bored.

Thank you.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 11:47pm
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:
Spirit Of '77:
Tré! At The Disco:

actually, yes, my life is boring. haha. and i get pleasure out of watching other people believe stupid bullshit. Laughing BRING ON THE FUCKING UGLY!!!
Register