Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd)
Jackass
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd)
May 31st, 2005 at 03:15pm
Shocked you bitch...only kidding, im jealous.

I met them in a dream once, does that count? O yer, and Billie waved at me once in between songs, but that was yeeeeears ago, I was only a kid ffs!
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
May 31st, 2005 at 03:15pm
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
they were awesome and nice... like tre was all crazy and shit but i loved it i asked tre if i could poke his nipple he laughed and said yes lmfao
OMG, that's awesome, and i'm not even surprised that tre let you do that! lol, did you talk to mike and billie too?
yup i asked them to sign my converses and i chatted to them about their music and stuff and about bush its very fun
that's so awesome, you must have been the luckiest person on earth, i know i will be!
oh yes you will they are the best people to hug... lmfao my boyfriend got jealous of me because i said they were better huggers than him
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
May 31st, 2005 at 03:16pm
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
they were awesome and nice... like tre was all crazy and shit but i loved it i asked tre if i could poke his nipple he laughed and said yes lmfao
OMG, that's awesome, and i'm not even surprised that tre let you do that! lol, did you talk to mike and billie too?
yup i asked them to sign my converses and i chatted to them about their music and stuff and about bush its very fun
that's so awesome, you must have been the luckiest person on earth, i know i will be!
oh yes you will they are the best people to hug... lmfao my boyfriend got jealous of me because i said they were better huggers than him
so what if your boyfriend got jealous, it's friggen green day for godsakes, i would hug them anyday! especially mike!~
Catrin
King For A Couple Of Days
Catrin
May 31st, 2005 at 03:27pm
HOW DID YOU ALL MEET THEM?!?!
BÀsKêt©äsë_HÕmé©Ã
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BÀsKêt©äsë_HÕmé©Ã
May 31st, 2005 at 03:55pm
I met them a few years ago. Just talk to em........about their albums, music and then just general stuff! Their really nice guys, honest!
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
May 31st, 2005 at 04:36pm
BÀsKêt©äsë_HÕmé©öMïñg:
I met them a few years ago. Just talk to em........about their albums, music and then just general stuff! Their really nice guys, honest!

Lucky people on here... *continues to grumble* So far, there's not a hope in hell of me meeting them, unless they add more UK tour dates in London. Or unless their car/tour bus whatever breaks down in front of my house. Or if what happened in my dream comes true. Basically, I was on the bus, and asked him for his autograph as he was getting off the bus. He said, yeah, and went to pass it to me through the bus doors. But the driver was crazy, shut his arm in the door (Billie Joe's arm, that is), drives on and drags Billie Joe down these really narrow roads with Billie's arm stuck in the door, and then my friends and I have to take him to casualty. (I think we stole a car and drove him even though we're too youeng to drive or summink like that), and Mike, Tre, Adi, Joey and Jakob were all at the hospital so I got to meet them all! But, as I said, I currently haven't got a hope in hell of meeting them. Sad
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 31st, 2005 at 05:56pm
do you think i could meet them without a backstage pass? Confused
Catrin
Catrin
May 31st, 2005 at 07:06pm
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
BÀsKêt©äsë_HÕmé©öMïñg:

Lucky people on here... *continues to grumble* So far, there's not a hope in hell of me meeting them, unless they add more UK tour dates in London. Or unless their car/tour bus whatever breaks down in front of my house. Or if what happened in my dream comes true. Basically, I was on the bus, and asked him for his autograph as he was getting off the bus. He said, yeah, and went to pass it to me through the bus doors. But the driver was crazy, shut his arm in the door (Billie Joe's arm, that is), drives on and drags Billie Joe down these really narrow roads with Billie's arm stuck in the door, and then my friends and I have to take him to casualty. (I think we stole a car and drove him even though we're too youeng to drive or summink like that), and Mike, Tre, Adi, Joey and Jakob were all at the hospital so I got to meet them all! But, as I said, I currently haven't got a hope in hell of meeting them. Sad
Shocked
punk_rock_girlfriend
Geek
punk_rock_girlfriend
May 31st, 2005 at 07:13pm
I haven't meet them but I know this girl who says she has, I don't believe her because she says that her step-dad is some famous actor , I forget who. She also says that she has a real tattoo. She's 14 years old.
Catrin
Catrin
May 31st, 2005 at 07:16pm
punk_rock_girlfriend:
I haven't meet them but I know this girl who says she has, I don't believe her because she says that her step-dad is some famous actor , I forget who. She also says that she has a real tattoo. She's 14 years old.
I knew this girl who worked at a Little Chef (crappy motorway cafe chain) and said she was engaged to the manager, wore a ring and everything - turned out she was lying, they weren't even dating and he didn't even fancy her. She was a compulsive liar though, made me stand underneath this pipe just before her dads manky bath water came out of it. Luckily I got the hell outta there.
Fire_at_will
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fire_at_will
May 31st, 2005 at 07:38pm
I havn't met them, but this one lady I met that worked at this department store did. It was on April 22nd, 2005, when I went to their concert. She said that Tre walked RIGHT THROUGH the store. See, it is possible to meet them without backstage passes.

Also, you could probably get a kiss from Mike if you asked....hell, he took a girl from the crowd backstage at the concert. Shocked It was hilarious. You might get a kiss from Billie Joe, he kissed and hugged a girl that came on stage to play guitar, but I'm guessing that was only a big show for the crowd.
JTHM13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JTHM13
May 31st, 2005 at 08:23pm
My sister in law did...that lucky little...
JTHM13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JTHM13
May 31st, 2005 at 08:25pm
She was behind the building that they played in and they were there so she gave them some beer...
JTHM13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JTHM13
May 31st, 2005 at 08:26pm
it was in 1994
Whatsername821
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatsername821
May 31st, 2005 at 09:49pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

Gah! Lucky bastard. lol I'm going to see them at Gillette Stadium.
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 2nd, 2005 at 09:41pm
Well, I mean, i am only 13 years old and would it be a little bit perverted to ask mike for a kiss when he has a girlfriend. so i hope he doesn't think i am some kinda loser freak who wants to kiss him, even if he says yes, it would definitely be on the cheek, even though i would want it to be on the lips! Drool Drool Drool
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 2nd, 2005 at 09:48pm
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:

lmfao YOU TOUCHED TRE'S NIPPLE?!?!?!omg34235twothirty!!!!!!!
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 2nd, 2005 at 10:01pm
Fire_at_will:
I havn't met them, but this one lady I met that worked at this department store did. It was on April 22nd, 2005, when I went to their concert. She said that Tre walked RIGHT THROUGH the store. See, it is possible to meet them without backstage passes.

Also, you could probably get a kiss from Mike if you asked....hell, he took a girl from the crowd backstage at the concert. Shocked It was hilarious. You might get a kiss from Billie Joe, he kissed and hugged a girl that came on stage to play guitar, but I'm guessing that was only a big show for the crowd.

Shocked Mike took a girl from the audience backstage at the show on April 22?!?! Was this after most of the people left the arena?

WHAT STORE WAS IT THAT TRE WENT INTO?!?!?

The day before that concert Billie Joe went into the Hot Topic at McArthur (sp?) Mall and supposedly bought a lot of stuff. AND all of the guys went to this fair thing in Virginia Beach the day before! I was supposed to go to that mall that day, too.... Grrrr.

And to answer the question of the thread... I met Tre after the concert that I went to on April 22. It was only for a few minutes, but hey, I still talked to him Very Happy
Chameleon
Geek
Chameleon
June 2nd, 2005 at 11:48pm
how did you people manage to get backstage passes??? Shocked
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:13am
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:

lmfao YOU TOUCHED TRE'S NIPPLE?!?!?!omg34235twothirty!!!!!!!
lmfao yes i did touch his nipple lmfao
Register