Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Drenched In My Pain Again
Idiot
Drenched In My Pain Again
June 10th, 2005 at 07:22am
a tip to meet any band at a concert;
1.you have to be very.very patient for this.
2.before the concert,walk around the theatre r wateva and look for a load of busses.
3.after the concert, leave on say, the last song, and wait at the busses.
you will have to wait loads though. so, take my advice if your'e willing to.
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 10th, 2005 at 07:26am
i touched tre's nipple *hypervenilates* lmfao
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
June 10th, 2005 at 07:28am
Topless_Masturbating_Boy!:
................fick dich.
No fair. At. All.

I wanna go up to Tre and go "..... well I won't know what I'll say. But. I'll look good, saying it.
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 10th, 2005 at 07:30am
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

I wanna go up to Tre and go "..... well I won't know what I'll say. But. I'll look good, saying it.
lmfao you shall HUMP him lmfao
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 10th, 2005 at 07:32am
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

OMFG. I WILL.
I'll go up to him. And go and go..."MR EFFING COOL! Can I have your....your...your autograph...???Ddfb" The Ddfb means me, giggling because I'm freezing my ass off in here.

Yeah and I'll hand him my cap and he'll be standing there, going "What do I write...?" and I'll go "Whatever pops into your mind..." and he'll think of something dirty and I'll just hump him on the side.
And he'll be all o.O; WTF.
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 10th, 2005 at 07:33am
.Beh:
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

OMFG. I WILL.
I'll go up to him. And go and go..."MR EFFING COOL! Can I have your....your...your autograph...???Ddfb" The Ddfb means me, giggling because I'm freezing my ass off in here.

Yeah and I'll hand him my cap and he'll be standing there, going "What do I write...?" and I'll go "Whatever pops into your mind..." and he'll think of something dirty and I'll just hump him on the side.
lmfao i can picture that
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 10th, 2005 at 07:37am
.Beh:
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

OMFG. I WILL.

lmfao i can picture that
...you can?

lmfao

Yar. Well...I'll work on what to say to each of them. It's fun to imagine hypothetical situations, isn't it?
Come to think, I haven't thought up a witty hrase to have on my top that I'm gonna make. Like SaveADrumBangTreCool.
Hum.
Something...nice.

Iunno. BUT. I will go up to him and go "Will you marry me...?" what a priceless moment that would be. I'd die if in interviews, they asked "What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you?" Tre would go "Well...there was this like...13 year old kid...she came up to me and asked me to marry her. I said sure. And she was all happy and stuff, but then she was all 'But...then my banging hero would go to jail for...acts of...pedophile! I don't want that!!'....so...yeah"
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 10th, 2005 at 07:41am
.Beh:
.Beh:
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

OMFG. I WILL.

lmfao i can picture that
...you can?

lmfao

Yar. Well...I'll work on what to say to each of them. It's fun to imagine hypothetical situations, isn't it?
Come to think, I haven't thought up a witty hrase to have on my top that I'm gonna make. Like SaveADrumBangTreCool.
Hum.
Something...nice.

Iunno. BUT. I will go up to him and go "Will you marry me...?" what a priceless moment that would be. I'd die if in interviews, they asked "What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you?" Tre would go "Well...there was this like...13 year old kid...she came up to me and asked me to marry her. I said sure. And she was all happy and stuff, but then she was all 'But...then my banging hero would go to jail for...acts of...pedophile! I don't want that!!'....so...yeah"
lmfao lmfao i'd love to read that interview if it ever became real
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 10th, 2005 at 07:44am
.Beh:
.Beh:
.Beh:
No fair. At. All.

OMFG. I WILL.

lmfao i can picture that
...you can?

lmfao

Hum.
Something...nice.

lmfao lmfao i'd love to read that interview if it ever became real

Hm. "Tre Cool; my Banging Hero. Who fucks drums."
Because...if the words were swapped, it'd be "Tre Cool; my fucking hero. Who bangs drums." either way, it'd still make sense.
IUNNO. I CAN'T BE CREATIVE. I FEEL LIKE I JUST HAD AN X PILL, NOT THAT I KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT'S LIKE!!
WHEE!
WHEE!
WHEE!

Uhh...so. Doesn't the band quickly leave, after the concert? I'm thinking the Pop Disaster stuff. SO. May have to get there early. Gosh, I'm planning and yet, I don't even know when they'll come back down under.
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
June 10th, 2005 at 11:42am
I already made a deal with my mom. We are going early to the show and staying later. hehehehe.
Babi Kid Rachy
King For A Couple Of Days
Babi Kid Rachy
June 10th, 2005 at 12:06pm
No ive never met green day before they are proberly good Live though
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 16th, 2005 at 09:46pm
I just can't wait to meet them! sry if i make anybody feel jealous, to be honest, i didn't even know i got these backstage passes! my mom got them for me for no reason! i was like, OMFG THANK YOU MOM!
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 16th, 2005 at 10:11pm
Mike_N_Ike:
I just can't wait to meet them! sry if i make anybody feel jealous, to be honest, i didn't even know i got these backstage passes! my mom got them for me for no reason! i was like, OMFG THANK YOU MOM!

HOLY SHIT!!! your lucky lucky lucky. oh dear joe pesci, why does my life have to suck soooo much. no, why does my mom make it suck soo much?!?!?
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:59am
I'm going to meet them this August... I don't have backstage passes or anything... but I have my mind set that I'm going to meet them. LOL. Yes, I'm weird.
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 17th, 2005 at 03:47am
Hmmph -is jealous- I got my own ways of meeting 'em on August 26..Mwahahaha..er whatever. I shall randomly run on stage and ask 'em if I can meet them..hahaha, makes no sense. Whatev..but I will meet them yes I will.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 04:37am
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
I'm going to meet them this August... I don't have backstage passes or anything... but I have my mind set that I'm going to meet them. LOL. Yes, I'm weird.

Tre will remember your top. Unless....you don't....wear it.
Either way...I HAVE FAITH ON YOU.

o.o
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 08:21am
.Beh:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:

o.o

yeah O_o
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 08:24am
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
.Beh:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:

o.o

yeah O_o
INFACT. She should go without a top. And go to Tre "SIGN MY TOP!" and he'll go "Where?" and you'll go "Anywhere you want!" and he'll say "I don't think you want me to sign that where I want to..." and you'll be all "Give me your best shoot!"

o.o It's sorta sad that I know your Green Day-life-story...>< lmfao Ah well.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 08:25am
.Beh:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
.Beh:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:

o.o

yeah O_o
INFACT. She should go without a top. And go to Tre "SIGN MY TOP!" and he'll go "Where?" and you'll go "Anywhere you want!" and he'll say "I don't think you want me to sign that where I want to..." and you'll be all "Give me your best shoot!"

o.o It's sorta sad that I know your Green Day-life-story...>< lmfao Ah well.

lmfao that would be awesome Laughing
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 08:29am
Aye. I wanna meet Green Day!
In fact, in December, while waiting for the concert in the city, I'll hang out in a Starbucks. Because. I HAVE to meet Mike.
Register