Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Dry Ice
Jackass
Dry Ice
July 15th, 2005 at 04:28pm
It'd be kewl if i can meet them
Emo Tears.
Geek
Emo Tears.
July 15th, 2005 at 04:52pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

OMG! You get to meet Mike. OMG You have to tell him that he is the best bassist ever and ispired so many ppl to do what he does. OMG OMG Ur soooooooo lucky!!
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
July 15th, 2005 at 05:57pm
im going to 2 concerts .... august 10th and september 5th, and i have backstage passes forthe 5th..
Dammit_im_sorry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dammit_im_sorry
July 15th, 2005 at 05:58pm
i havnt meet them but my friend saw Billie Joe
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
July 15th, 2005 at 06:00pm
i would love to meet them! its my goal in life atm! lol
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
July 15th, 2005 at 06:05pm
xWhatsername23x:
i would love to meet them! its my goal in life atm! lol
same!! we hav ta tell them bout GSB!!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
July 15th, 2005 at 06:08pm
yes we do! actually...they know about GSB! its on their website under community!
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
July 15th, 2005 at 06:08pm
when i meet them im gonan tell them about GSB, all the religions, and how many of us worship them..
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
July 15th, 2005 at 06:09pm
thats how i found out about this place. GSB was posted there for games or something...
hellokittyxcore
Jackass
hellokittyxcore
July 15th, 2005 at 06:12pm
Mike_N_Ike:
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd):
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
argh! please stop putting the word wicked before words!
oh i'm sry (no sarcasm) i always say wicked, i'm from boston! lol, sry i will try not to anymore. . .
im from boston too lol u seeing them at gelete statidom (isuck at spelling)
hellokittyxcore
Jackass
hellokittyxcore
July 15th, 2005 at 06:14pm
Trés_Dominated_Love_Slave:
when i meet them im gonan tell them about GSB, all the religions, and how many of us worship them..
tell them to register and post stuff lol if they have time Wink
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
July 15th, 2005 at 06:15pm
AmytheBasketcase:
tell them to register and post stuff lol if they have time Wink

lol, maybe i will Cool Wink
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
July 15th, 2005 at 08:54pm
Fire_at_will:
I havn't met them, but this one lady I met that worked at this department store did. It was on April 22nd, 2005, when I went to their concert. She said that Tre walked RIGHT THROUGH the store. See, it is possible to meet them without backstage passes.

Also, you could probably get a kiss from Mike if you asked....hell, he took a girl from the crowd backstage at the concert. Shocked It was hilarious. You might get a kiss from Billie Joe, he kissed and hugged a girl that came on stage to play guitar, but I'm guessing that was only a big show for the crowd.

I was born on april 22
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
July 16th, 2005 at 01:16am
im going to 2 concerts .... august 10th and september 5th, and i have backstage passes forthe 5th..
MICHELLE! How come you didn't tell meee this? How did you get them?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2005 at 02:36am
I have met their girlfriend and wives.
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
July 16th, 2005 at 02:37am
How do you people get these backstage passes!? I want one Wall
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
July 16th, 2005 at 07:12am
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
BÀsKêt©äsë_HÕmé©öMïñg:
I met them a few years ago. Just talk to em........about their albums, music and then just general stuff! Their really nice guys, honest!

Lucky people on here... *continues to grumble* So far, there's not a hope in hell of me meeting them, unless they add more UK tour dates in London. Or unless their car/tour bus whatever breaks down in front of my house. Or if what happened in my dream comes true. Basically, I was on the bus, and asked him for his autograph as he was getting off the bus. He said, yeah, and went to pass it to me through the bus doors. But the driver was crazy, shut his arm in the door (Billie Joe's arm, that is), drives on and drags Billie Joe down these really narrow roads with Billie's arm stuck in the door, and then my friends and I have to take him to casualty. (I think we stole a car and drove him even though we're too youeng to drive or summink like that), and Mike, Tre, Adi, Joey and Jakob were all at the hospital so I got to meet them all! But, as I said, I currently haven't got a hope in hell of meeting them. Sad

Interesting dream. Yeah I have no chance. The closest was when I was at a concert Billie Joe looked at me right in the face, but turned to look at other more interesting stuff. It was very cool, but he wouldn't remember me.
_bootsie_
Geek
_bootsie_
July 16th, 2005 at 07:58am
if i met green day i'd...hug them all...if i was hyper enough ask for a kiss (teeheehe) umm, give them a copy of Mr Victim, a copy of the bible for my religion based on Green Day (sasism), make them sign my stuff, and take loads of photos. and get a photo of a group hug! (which i will be part of) and maybe hump tre tee hee hee....i'll scare him shitless
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
July 16th, 2005 at 01:05pm
i went to the april 30 concert, and tre waved to me, and then when we were sitting in trafic going back to the hotel we kept looking for the tour bus to pass us lmfao and then that night we looked outside the hotel room window and someone took a picture of these two tour bus' that drove bye and sais look! and started freaking out, so it may have been them but we didnt see them. Confused
ubsested_with_billie_joe!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ubsested_with_billie_joe!
July 18th, 2005 at 02:15pm
ooooommmmggggggg how did you get them i really want to meet them you dont know how much i want to meet them do you live in england if you do where are you going and how do you get them Evil or Very Mad ooo yeah and you should try and kiss billie joe no thats my job
o my god i and now crying i am so gelous!!!!! Wall
ok bye i am now going to comet suiside!! Rip
bye hate you (only jokin')
maddie
Register