Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
ubsested_with_billie_joe!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 18th, 2005 at 02:19pm
ooooommmmggggggg how did you get them i really want to meet them you dont know how much i want to meet them do you live in england if you do where are you going and how do you get them ooo yeah and you should try and kiss billie joe no thats my job
o my god i and now crying i am so gelous!!!!!
ok bye i am now going to comet suiside!!
bye hate you (only jokin')
maddie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ooooommmmggggggg how did you get them i really want to meet them you dont know how much i want to meet them do you live in england if you do where are you going and how do you get them ooo yeah and you should try and kiss billie joe no thats my job
maddie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
maddie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 18th, 2005 at 02:25pm
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
July 18th, 2005 at 02:53pm
ME and my mate had a proper plan to meet them at Milton Keynes...we were right up be the barrier by the stage where Billie Joe and Mike were running up and down, so we were going to have our other mate distract the security people by flashing, then while the security people were distracted, we were going to jump over the barrier, invade the stage, then the plan was to leg it past Mike (pinching/slapping his arse on the way past), across to Billie Joe (quick snog there) then, because by this point there would be at least two security guards after us, we were going to leg it up to Tre and hide between his legs or something (we figured that bit could be spontaneous)...
This was all going to lead to us ending up backstage where the band would find us, decide we were like the coolest people in the crowd ever, we'd talk about stuff, they'd discover that I play the Sax and Matt plays Guitar, so they'd fire Jason White and whoever it is that plays Sax, give us the jobs and we get to spend the rest of the year in a small space with Green Day...

Unfortunately, we couldn't distract the security people for long enough to get over the barrier...
Jak4Kayty
Idiot
Jak4Kayty
July 18th, 2005 at 02:55pm
haha
LittleSister
Falling In Love With The Board
LittleSister
July 18th, 2005 at 04:02pm
ubsested_with_billie_joe!:
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

no comment Confused Wall
orangeMOCHAfrappicino
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
orangeMOCHAfrappicino
July 18th, 2005 at 04:20pm
i want green day backstage passes...how'd u get em
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
July 18th, 2005 at 04:23pm
ubsested_with_billie_joe!:
for some reason you scare me
~Oh Bondage! Up Yours!~
Geek
~Oh Bondage! Up Yours!~
July 18th, 2005 at 04:25pm
if i met them....i would hug them,HUG THEM ALLL!!!!!!!!MAUAHAAHAH! but hey,i hug everyone.especially strangers,they have the best candy! lol
~Oh Bondage! Up Yours!~
Geek
~Oh Bondage! Up Yours!~
July 18th, 2005 at 04:27pm
theres no chance in this life time that i will meet them,*sigh* well,the concert was the closest i will ever get to them
*GreenDayLuver*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*GreenDayLuver*
September 7th, 2005 at 05:29pm
i know ur pain. Sad ill never met them either
Lani
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lani
September 7th, 2005 at 05:34pm
*gapes* You get to meet them...?! That kinda makes me want to cry with jealousy. How did you manage it that you're meeting the guys?
Dry Ice
Jackass
Dry Ice
September 7th, 2005 at 05:55pm
I wish I can meet them... oh well
TheNewestNewb971
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheNewestNewb971
September 7th, 2005 at 06:02pm
geez this thread is OLD.

I want to meet Green Day!!!!
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 7th, 2005 at 06:20pm
I've never met them and I'm fine! Wink
If I met them, I'd say ".. hummm.. d'you know Dujo???.." Cool
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 7th, 2005 at 07:21pm
i keep having dreams about getting backstage passes. i think its a sign
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 7th, 2005 at 07:30pm
No, Mike is god so shutup:

I dream of giant spider who runs for me.
I think it's a sign too.. Rolling Eyes
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2005 at 07:31pm
Cecilia:
No, Mike is god so shutup:

I dream of giant spider who runs for me.
I think it's a sign too.. Rolling Eyes
Cool
I dream of being swallowed by the whale from Pinnochio.

I sure as hell hope that's not a sign.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2005 at 07:32pm
xXxHopelessHeartsxXx:
i went to the april 30 concert, and tre waved to me, and then when we were sitting in trafic going back to the hotel we kept looking for the tour bus to pass us lmfao and then that night we looked outside the hotel room window and someone took a picture of these two tour bus' that drove bye and sais look! and started freaking out, so it may have been them but we didnt see them. Confused
I met Adie at that same show. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Register