Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 03:19pm
LittleSister:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:
hey if GD r having a concert in Denver and theres a Hot Topic at the Aurora mall is there ne chance they would be there? Confused i would ask my mom to let me go so i could spend my b-day money and then hopefully run into him and ask him to adopt me! mwahahahaha Cool

More than likely.

*shrugs* maybe the me meeting them bit could happen!

what is a hot topic? Confused

It's a store that sells a bunch of music related stuff... like they have a whole wall full of band shirts, they usually have cds, and lot of 'punk-ish' clothes. It's a really awesome store.

awwwww, nothing like that is in my fag country, Crying or Very sad

Aww... that sucks. I'm sorry

but there's a lot of different place when i can meet them. for example, in my town is vegetarian pub called "green way" lmfao
the most important is to not resign. i'll meet them one day and there's no doubs about it ;P Cool

that's nice, at least they come to your country
The Last Firstborn.
Addict
The Last Firstborn.
June 18th, 2005 at 10:44am
Mike_N_Ike:
Aww, thanks for all the comments to my topic! Page 10!! *Does a happy dance, throws confetti then gets some in my eye and then starts to cry* yes i'm very strange but thanx again everybody!

Your Welcome, hey I finnaly got an avatar! lol.. I'm a bit strange too, well ttyl.
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
June 18th, 2005 at 10:51am
gr33ndaygrl:
Mike_N_Ike:
Aww, thanks for all the comments to my topic! Page 10!! *Does a happy dance, throws confetti then gets some in my eye and then starts to cry* yes i'm very strange but thanx again everybody!

Your Welcome, hey I finnaly got an avatar! lol.. I'm a bit strange too, well ttyl.

Well done on the ava. And most people that I talk to on here are strange too, so I wouldn't worry about it too much... I am too... apparantly. And my mum says that I'm "special". But everyone else tends too as well, so I'm not that bothered by it...
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 11:06am
nice topic, hehe
The Last Firstborn.
Addict
The Last Firstborn.
June 18th, 2005 at 12:22pm
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
gr33ndaygrl:
Mike_N_Ike:

Well done on the ava. And most people that I talk to on here are strange too, so I wouldn't worry about it too much... I am too... apparantly. And my mum says that I'm "special". But everyone else tends too as well, so I'm not that bothered by it...

Thank You very much, lol about the last comment, I've been there too.Wait...I'm still there.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 12:52pm
gr33ndaygrl:
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
gr33ndaygrl:
Mike_N_Ike:

Thank You very much, lol about the last comment, I've been there too.Wait...I'm still there.

cool ava Smile
The Last Firstborn.
Addict
The Last Firstborn.
June 18th, 2005 at 07:20pm
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
gr33ndaygrl:
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
gr33ndaygrl:
Mike_N_Ike:

cool ava Smile

Thank You too. Any 1 want 2 b friends?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:21pm
gr33ndaygrl:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
gr33ndaygrl:
Green_Day_Rock_My_Socks:
gr33ndaygrl:
Mike_N_Ike:

cool ava Smile

Thank You too. Any 1 want 2 b friends?

okay hehe Smile
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:22pm
Shocked OMFG I just got really scared Shocked I opened a pic of Mike and I really freaked out, he looks just like my crush in that pic Shocked
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:31pm
gosh that's freaky...
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 18th, 2005 at 07:31pm
hi!
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:45pm
helloooooo
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 18th, 2005 at 07:45pm
how r u?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:46pm
i'm freaked out lol
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 18th, 2005 at 07:48pm
o cause a pic u say of mike looks like ur crush
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 07:57pm
o yeah lol now i like mike better Wink
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 18th, 2005 at 07:58pm
lol
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 18th, 2005 at 08:06pm
Very Happy
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
June 18th, 2005 at 09:14pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

lucky bastard!!! ...to lazy to see if this has already been posted but, where'd you get the backstage pass?
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 18th, 2005 at 10:38pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!
BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!!! where did you get them and how Shocked please tell me !
Register