Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
true_americanidiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
true_americanidiot
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:16am
i met them before ! well let me tell you they are crazy!well they signed my green day shirt and cd! i get to see them again backstage aug.20! i cant wait!
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:21am
true_americanidiot:
i met them before ! well let me tell you they are crazy!well they signed my green day shirt and cd! i get to see them again backstage aug.20! i cant wait!
yes they are crazy but that's the best part Up
basketcase_lou
Geek
basketcase_lou
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:24am
wow if i met them id proberly start talking shit coz it would be such an honour lmfao lmfao
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
June 3rd, 2005 at 11:24am
Seriously, how DO you guys get backstage passes? That would so rock.
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:32pm
Whatsername_:
Seriously, how DO you guys get backstage passes? That would so rock.

That's what I've been wondering
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:39pm
HoldOnJackass:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
they were awesome and nice... like tre was all crazy and shit but i loved it i asked tre if i could poke his nipple he laughed and said yes lmfao

lmfao YOU TOUCHED TRE'S NIPPLE?!?!?!omg34235twothirty!!!!!!!
lmfao yes i did touch his nipple lmfao

You lucky bastard lmfao

Am I going to have to start calling you 'lucky, topless, masturbating boy' ??? lmfao
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:40pm
Crying or Very sad i wanna meet them.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:58pm
eberneezer_egghead:
Crying or Very sad i wanna meet them.

me222234567890-=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish i could get backstage passes but they must be damn expensive Crying or Very sad
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:02pm
Where do people get backstage passes anyways???

I mean, could you ,like ,call the arena and ask them to sell you backstage passes?
PunkyBirde
Idiot
PunkyBirde
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:34pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

How did you get backstage passes?! I want some!
Avantidrummer
Geek
Avantidrummer
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:35pm
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .

They're just like anyone else, talk to them as you would talk to your friend. Just chill out and see what happens. Tre will be stoned though, I bet you anything on that!
PunkyBirde
Idiot
PunkyBirde
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:36pm
How on earth do you get backstage passes?!?
Avantidrummer
Geek
Avantidrummer
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:40pm
It's weird to think that you can get so excited over meeting another human being Razz

I've met them a few times and seriously, they're just normal guys...actually, they're very much like you'd expect them to be.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:40pm
Wink i hope so....
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:43pm
PEOPLE HELP US OUT HERE!!!

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET BACKSTAGE PASSES?!?!?!

Sorry... caps abuse Cool
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:46pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:

Sorry... caps abuse Cool

Yeah. We're living in repetition.
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 3rd, 2005 at 02:51pm
Well, my mom just told me one day that we got backstage passes to the Green Day concert! I really fainted, she woke me up and said that because she knew i am so obsessed with them, she won them on kiss 108! i was so happy! . . . so yeah, that's how i got them, i am not sure how to still get them!
snowcherry
King For A Couple Of Days
snowcherry
June 3rd, 2005 at 02:55pm
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, my mom just told me one day that we got backstage passes to the Green Day concert! I really fainted, she woke me up and said that because she knew i am so obsessed with them, she won them on kiss 108! i was so happy! . . . so yeah, that's how i got them, i am not sure how to still get them!

oh, fuck, you´re lucky!
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 3rd, 2005 at 03:08pm
snowcherry:
Mike_N_Ike:

oh, fuck, you´re lucky!
I wish i could help anyone who wants backstage passes but it was all so sudden when my mother told me and now i think there is a deadline for the contest in winning the backstage passes! i was wondering, when i meet them, what should i say to each one of them? let me know, thanx
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
June 3rd, 2005 at 03:09pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
HoldOnJackass:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
HoldOnJackass:
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
they were awesome and nice... like tre was all crazy and shit but i loved it i asked tre if i could poke his nipple he laughed and said yes lmfao

lmfao YOU TOUCHED TRE'S NIPPLE?!?!?!omg34235twothirty!!!!!!!
lmfao yes i did touch his nipple lmfao

You lucky bastard lmfao

Am I going to have to start calling you 'lucky, topless, masturbating boy' ??? lmfao

yes i guess you will have to start calling me that lmfao
Register