Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
June 3rd, 2005 at 03:21pm
lucky bastard. do you normally ask to touch people's nipples when you meet them?

yeah, anyway, how the hell do you get a backstage pass?!? I MIGHT get to go to the concert at the Tacoma dome. if i don't get to, i will be very moody and depressed that day. Crying or Very sad my mom met Social Distortion. there gonna be at the concert i'm goin to tomorrow! *has a very teenie moment * ok i'm good now.
billie_kissed_me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billie_kissed_me
June 9th, 2005 at 09:52pm
i met billie joe and he gave me his guitar
whocares14
King For A Couple Of Days
whocares14
June 9th, 2005 at 09:54pm
billie_kissed_me:
i met billie joe and he gave me his guitar
some how i find that hard to belive 0_o
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 9th, 2005 at 09:54pm
what happened to you that you won't ever forget (referring to people who met them)
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 9th, 2005 at 10:23pm
Mike_N_Ike:
what happened to you that you won't ever forget (referring to people who met them)

when I asked Tre if he would sign my shirt he asked me where I wanted him to sign it, and I told him anywhere he wanted, and he said,"Oh, I don't think you want me to sign it where I want!"

lmfao Cool
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
June 9th, 2005 at 10:27pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Mike_N_Ike:

when I asked Tre if he would sign my shirt he asked me where I wanted him to sign it, and I told him anywhere he wanted, and he said,"Oh, I don't think you want me to sign it where I want!"

lmfao Cool

OMG! That is so awesome! WHere he wants.......that is so great.

I had a dream I met Mike! That count? lmfao
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
June 9th, 2005 at 10:28pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Mike_N_Ike:

lmfao Cool
lmfao he comes up with the best answera, lol, thats cute.
i didnt actually meet them, but i screamed for mike, and he waved at me, lol. i swear, i was going to die... i've probably posted this already too, lol.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
June 9th, 2005 at 10:29pm
That is soooo cool! I wouldve died too! If he did that, I would stare at that exact spot for like 5 minutes and then faint. Seriously, I can't even immagine meeting them. Kinda sad....lol
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
June 9th, 2005 at 10:35pm
i know.. me either. i wouldnt know what to say. i might stay unusually calm, or turn a VERY dark red color and embarrass myself, lol
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 9th, 2005 at 10:36pm
_i dont care_doyou?:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Mike_N_Ike:

lmfao Cool
lmfao he comes up with the best answera, lol, thats cute.
i didnt actually meet them, but i screamed for mike, and he waved at me, lol. i swear, i was going to die... i've probably posted this already too, lol.

LOL. You lucky thing Cool
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
June 9th, 2005 at 10:43pm
lmfao Cool im so kewl, im a thing, lol. well, tre almost signed a special place on you! you are the lucky one here.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
June 9th, 2005 at 10:52pm
_i dont care_doyou?:
i know.. me either. i wouldnt know what to say. i might stay unusually calm, or turn a VERY dark red color and embarrass myself, lol

Same here! My stepdad says that if I met them, I would either faint or piss my pants. I like the faint one better. lol But he can't see me meeting them either. I keep thinking of things I would actually say to them if I did. That's what the Mike dream was about. o_0
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 9th, 2005 at 10:59pm
I want backstage passes sooooo bad! grrr
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
June 9th, 2005 at 11:09pm
i wanna hug Tre... I might just jump on him, lmfao well, he may be a happy boy, lol Wink
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 9th, 2005 at 11:23pm
Hehe. I told myself that if I get backstage passes that as soon as I see Tre I'm going to jump on him and say,"What's cookin' good lookin?' Very Happy Then somewhere along the line I'm gonna ask him for a hug, and while I'm hugging him I'm gonna grab his ass Shocked Cool
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
June 9th, 2005 at 11:27pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Hehe. I told myself that if I get backstage passes that as soon as I see Tre I'm going to jump on him and say,"What's cookin' good lookin?' Very Happy Then somewhere along the line I'm gonna ask him for a hug, and while I'm hugging him I'm gonna grab his ass Shocked Cool
lmfao you do that, lol. lucky ducky, lol. he would be a happy boy, lol
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 10th, 2005 at 01:24am
_i dont care_doyou?:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
lmfao you do that, lol. lucky ducky, lol. he would be a happy boy, lol

hehe I know Wink
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
June 10th, 2005 at 02:08am
Ow, it really hurtsd just looking at this topic. OH WELL!! Very Happy
Loudleah
Loudleah
June 10th, 2005 at 04:35am
Mike_N_Ike:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!

ok rub it in
Drenched In My Pain Again
Idiot
Drenched In My Pain Again
June 10th, 2005 at 07:18am
Mike_N_Ike:
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd):
Mike_N_Ike:
HoldOnJackass:
um i have... just talk to them they won't bite you... but maybe tre will Wink lmfao
Now i really think Tre will bite me, but he will probably be drunk, my brother met him once and said that he wsa drunk as hell and it was wicked funny, i can't wait any longer, i have to wait until september, grrgrr, and holdonjackass, you said you met them, tell me what that was like, so i have an idea, i know i should talk to them, but yeah . . .
argh! please stop putting the word wicked before words!
oh i'm sry (no sarcasm) i always say wicked, i'm from boston! lol, sry i will try not to anymore. . .
are you english by any chance?just a question cos i think i know u
Register