Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 08:32am
There's a teacher at my school who met them in '93 when they were promoting Kerplunk in Germany... She was working as a barmaid in a pub and was the only one who spoke english so yeah. She went out for drinks with them afterwards and told us they were prats. Oh well. Lucky bizzotch!
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 08:33am
.Beh:
Aye. I wanna meet Green Day!
In fact, in December, while waiting for the concert in the city, I'll hang out in a Starbucks. Because. I HAVE to meet Mike.

yeah, he could be there Smile
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 08:34am
Catfish_Noodler:
There's a teacher at my school who met them in '93 when they were promoting Kerplunk in Germany... She was working as a barmaid in a pub and was the only one who spoke english so yeah. She went out for drinks with them afterwards and told us they were prats. Oh well. Lucky bizzotch!

awwww shit, lucky........
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 08:35am
*drools*
I wish my teacher were that cool (having met Green Day, atleast)...>< Ah well.

I'll just ask them what they think of The Clash. Or The Ramones. Although...my mother hasn't heard of them. But. She's Thai, so pah. And I am, too..but...I don't live thar. NYAH. ><
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 08:38am
my teachers are dumb losers who have no good music taste, bah.....
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 08:44am
Harr. I don't know about my teachers' music tastes.
Maybe, I'm just gonna go up to the teacher one day and go "Hey, Mr/Mrs ____, what music do you like? Have you ever heard of The Clash?" I'll ask my art teacher. I hate her because she's such a bossy byotch. But, apparently (she told me) that she 'rocks out on her Fender, electric guitar' when at home. Those were her words. O_O
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 08:44am
I just created the perfect apple core. You know how in cartoons n shit they're titchy in the middlie and wide at the top and bottom? Yes, well I have acomplished that.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 08:50am
o.o lmfao

That was random. I would like to do that one day.

OMG. My brother just came in to return my MCR cd (the first one) and he was like "You got...any other CDs...?" and I'm like "Uhh....yeah." and I walked over to my mini collection of CDs. And he's looking at it and goes "When did you get all the Green Day? Shocked" and I'm like "Uh...different times?" and then...her takes me Sum 41 CDs...><
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 08:57am
It was just one of those things that I wanted to share lol
Sum 41 are cool- I claimed Cone the other day, he looks like he needs to be taken home and looked after lol
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 09:04am
Cool, though.
OMG. I HEART CONE, TOO. He looks like a sweet little child! Deryck...I dun like Deryck's hair now. Plus...who he's going out..with. >< Brownsound...he's a dude. Yes. Stevo...umm...well, even though I'm a fellow drummer, I seem to forget that he is Stevo! O.o
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 09:07am
Cone's lovely though aye, he looks so sweet and innocent lol.
Ahh the apple core has gone to apple core heaven now- mum made me throw it in the bin *tear*
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 09:09am
Aye, aye! Hmmm...I want a The Network CD. But NOOO...can't find them where I live. Mad The Network rules. So much.
Apple-Core Heaven? o.o *BLINK* Memories, eh?
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 09:15am
I should of held a proper ceremony for him. Aw, 'He was a good apple. No worm in the middle. Just the right size, just enough juice. We'll miss ya buddy'

Yeah I live in NZ so I know I'll never find a Network cd. I would love to find one though
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 09:32am
Awww...May I attend the mourning service every week?

I live in Melbourne...hmmm...+PanhandlingMisery+ said that the punk store at the plaza in her suburb has Network CDs. It's called Planet 13. *shurg*
I went to Off Ya Tree and didn't see any CDs. Yet the store kept me entertained. That's hard to keep me entertained without music.
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 09:43am
Wish we had a punk store... *hmpf* we only have Sounds which has random as cds yet no Network...
And of course you may attend the weekly services!
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 17th, 2005 at 09:47am
Yah. Off Ya Tree is a punk store! But it's in the city. OMG. I saw the coolest stuff there. That's why I wanna go again. YAH. OMG. Did you know I bought a MM badge for my friend, there? Yar. AND. I bought a Marilyn Manson CD, today. Oh yea. AND. A The Clash CD...Cool And...Sum CDs and Green Day CDs. Rolling Eyes Duh.

YAY. I meant..."Poor Core-y..(OMG. COREY IS AN ACTUALY NAME)...Corey, we loved you to bits. And yet. You had to pass on. Whether Apple-Core Heaven or Hell, doesn't matter...just that we love you."
Chika Chika Dookie
Geek
Chika Chika Dookie
June 17th, 2005 at 10:14am
Yeah, I met Green Day...in my dreams, they were really cool!
Sylar
Sylar
June 17th, 2005 at 11:19am
Farewell Corey, you will be in .Beh and my hearts forever *tear* may you be in a better place now... I need a hanky
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
June 17th, 2005 at 11:37am
wat is catfish noodling? i heard by Mike but i don't know wat it is!
The Last Firstborn.
Addict
The Last Firstborn.
June 17th, 2005 at 11:53am
I still say your lucky! I wish I were you someday.
Register