Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
June 18th, 2005 at 11:17pm
I just read through all 11 pages of this and it made me want to rip all the people's heads off that got to meet them. Shocked Nah, just kiddin'. You're all lucky little... things.

My friend and I had a plan when we went to their concert on May 6th that after we would sneak backstage, but once we got their reality hit us and we ditched that idea. Confused But I would like to imagine what it would have been like. Very Happy

Anyway, HOW DO YOU GET BACKSTAGE PASSES. Only one person answered it, but is there any other way? Like... is there a place you'd buy them? I'd pay any amount of money to get some.
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
June 18th, 2005 at 11:19pm
Sapphire___x:
I just read through all 11 pages of this and it made me want to rip all the people's heads off that got to meet them. Shocked Nah, just kiddin'. You're all lucky little... things.

My friend and I had a plan when we went to their concert on May 6th that after we would sneak backstage, but once we got their reality hit us and we ditched that idea. Confused But I would like to imagine what it would have been like. Very Happy

Anyway, HOW DO YOU GET BACKSTAGE PASSES. Only one person answered it, but is there any other way? Like... is there a place you'd buy them? I'd pay any amount of money to get some.

what page was that on that the person answered it???
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
June 18th, 2005 at 11:22pm
cheese_for_a_day:
Sapphire___x:

Here was what they said. It was by Mike_N_Ike...

"Well, my mom just told me one day that we got backstage passes to the Green Day concert! I really fainted, she woke me up and said that because she knew i am so obsessed with them, she won them on kiss 108! i was so happy! . . . so yeah, that's how i got them, i am not sure how to still get them!"
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
June 18th, 2005 at 11:28pm
If there is some way that I could have gotten backstage passes for the concert I went to I will regret it so very much. Although I had awesome seats, so I don't feel that bad. When Billie Joe and Mike came to play on the "side platform" off the stage I was within about... 6 feet from them? At least I made eye contact, woohoo. Razz
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
June 18th, 2005 at 11:29pm
Sapphire___x:
cheese_for_a_day:
Sapphire___x:

Here was what they said. It was by Mike_N_Ike...

"Well, my mom just told me one day that we got backstage passes to the Green Day concert! I really fainted, she woke me up and said that because she knew i am so obsessed with them, she won them on kiss 108! i was so happy! . . . so yeah, that's how i got them, i am not sure how to still get them!"

oo nice...that the only way i know of geting tickets
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
June 18th, 2005 at 11:33pm
Did anyone get their backstage passes a different way than besides winning them?
GDbitch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDbitch
July 15th, 2005 at 02:32pm
hey, can someone tell me how to get 2 backstage passes, i will be my birthday a week after sept 11 the concert i am going, i would love you forever if you could help me i have listened to green day since i was 8, and am now 17.
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
July 15th, 2005 at 02:48pm
GDbitch:
hey, can someone tell me how to get 2 backstage passes, i will be my birthday a week after sept 11 the concert i am going, i would love you forever if you could help me i have listened to green day since i was 8, and am now 17.

you can buy backstage tickets
Kme
Jackass
Kme
July 15th, 2005 at 03:10pm
I met Green Day! Wink I met them one day....And then I woke up. Shifty
Poisoned_pills
King For A Couple Of Days
Poisoned_pills
July 15th, 2005 at 03:12pm
Sapphire___x:
Did anyone get their backstage passes a different way than besides winning them?
i did last year at reading festival i just got given my pass and it was backstage but i didnt meet green day Sad BUT i did walk pass Mike i was going Shocked and dad that was him from green day the bassist i couldnt remember his name lmfao
-pippetthetreaddict-
King For A Couple Of Days
-pippetthetreaddict-
July 15th, 2005 at 03:14pm
Met them In Melbourne, Germany, Perth and Sydney
SUMFINKSPESHAL
Idiot
SUMFINKSPESHAL
July 15th, 2005 at 03:15pm
Yeah, many times, but the one that stands out most was n norfolk. Sigh...i met Green Day and MCR. I got some stix from tre and it was awesome...IN MY PICTURE BJ TOUCHED ME! HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND MY SHOULDER! I WAS LIKE OMG IS THIS REAL?!
SUMFINKSPESHAL
Idiot
SUMFINKSPESHAL
July 15th, 2005 at 03:16pm
Ill get my pic soon, but it looks terrible, and i felt terrible. after it i was covered in green day sweat!
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
July 15th, 2005 at 03:33pm

I dunno if it'll work...

That's when I met them
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
July 15th, 2005 at 03:36pm
Ok well... it's only Tre but it was my best picture! Billie's far on the other
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
July 15th, 2005 at 03:40pm
oh my aunt's friend met billie at a bar in oakland...he was with some football player, i dont remember who. but they were all drinkin, and it was like around the time when green day released warning so billie was chubby and he was really uptight. but the football player was nice, or so she said. Very Happy
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
July 15th, 2005 at 03:44pm
hehe... what did he do with football players?
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
July 15th, 2005 at 03:47pm
who, billie? i have NO clue what he would be doing with a football player. but my aunts friend said that they were real friendly towards each other.

NOT in the slashy way, goddamnit. lmfao
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
July 15th, 2005 at 03:51pm
lmfao

Billie scared me when he was chubby. . . He lloked like he was angry at everything and looked mad in every interview. . . and he played Platypus at a show i went back in his Fat-Elvis Period and he was so frustrated at the cameraman that he pushed him and the dude fall off so badly Shocked Sad
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
July 15th, 2005 at 03:55pm
Shocked holy shit. Shocked Shocked

i guess he was upset with everything happening at home and at work....behind the music does good for your knowledge. Up
Register