Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2005 at 07:34pm
Mike_N_Ike:
oh i'm sry (no sarcasm) i always say wicked, i'm from boston! lol, sry i will try not to anymore. . .

HA! That's right. Massachusetts is said to be the only state that says wicked. It's wicked bad Cool
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
September 7th, 2005 at 07:35pm
ive met tre (spoke to him for 10 mins) and whilst i was talking to him Billie Joe and Adrienne and i waved, they waved back Very Happy
pet_da_panda
Jackass
pet_da_panda
I talked to a guy who played guitar on "Knowledge"
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Cecilia:
No, Mike is god so shutup:
i keep having dreams about getting backstage passes. i think its a sign

I dream of giant spider who runs for me.
I think it's a sign too.. Rolling Eyes
dont be mean. i can dream. i dont like people like you, rude to people and sarcastic.
adrienne
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
adrienne
September 7th, 2005 at 07:36pm
IVE MET THEM FACE TO FACE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
September 7th, 2005 at 07:39pm
i haven't met them. but i went to the august 21st show and i was like the last person to leave. i left at like 1:30 am. at like 1:15 there tour bus left and i ran all the way down the main road chasing it.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2005 at 07:41pm
GDpUNkRoCKeR33:
i haven't met them. but i went to the august 21st show and i was like the last person to leave. i left at like 1:30 am. at like 1:15 there tour bus left and i ran all the way down the main road chasing it.
Haha. I want to chase their tour bus. That'd be kind of funny. Actually, I'd just want to see someone doing it because I cant run for more than 5 seconds.

I met Adie at the April 30th concert Very Happy In my hometown, so that was pretty awesome.
adrienne
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
adrienne
September 7th, 2005 at 07:41pm
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I WAS IN OAKLAND AND MET BILLIE I DROVE BYE HID HOUSE AND MY TIRE WENT FLAT AND I USED HIS PHONE Very Happy
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
September 7th, 2005 at 07:43pm
iamkiller:
GDpUNkRoCKeR33:
Haha. I want to chase their tour bus. That'd be kind of funny. Actually, I'd just want to see someone doing it because I cant run for more than 5 seconds.

I met Adie at the April 30th concert Very Happy In my hometown, so that was pretty awesome.

yeah it was pretty funny. i was about to stand infront of it. but then i was like uh no. i dont feel like dieing.
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
September 7th, 2005 at 07:44pm
iamkiller:
GDpUNkRoCKeR33:

thats cool. what did you say?
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
September 7th, 2005 at 07:44pm
adrienne:
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I WAS IN OAKLAND AND MET BILLIE I DROVE BYE HID HOUSE AND MY TIRE WENT FLAT AND I USED HIS PHONE Very Happy

OmFg LyK No WaY I HaD A DrEam LikE *ThAT* OncE.

hahaha NO.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 7th, 2005 at 08:14pm
Cecilia:

dont be mean. i can dream. i dont like people like you, rude to people and sarcastic.

Well,

1/ How can you know I've been rude? Are you in front of me when I speak? Were you in my head to know how I said "I dream of giant spider who runs for me. I think it's a sign too.. Rolling Eyes"?

2/ Yes, you're right about one thing: I'm sarcastic. But I don't force you to talk to me if you don't like sarcasm.

3/ I've always wanted to know how people can judge other people and say "I don't like you.." just by reading few words on an internet forum..

4/ Nevermind, I like people like you, It's always entertaining for me Rolling Eyes

5/ I can dream too Wink
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 7th, 2005 at 08:15pm
Cecilia:
Cecilia:

Well,

1/ How can you know I've been rude? Are you in front of me when I speak? Were you in my head to know how I said "I dream of giant spider who runs for me. I think it's a sign too.. Rolling Eyes"?

2/ Yes, you're right about one thing: I'm sarcastic. But I don't force you to talk to me if you don't like sarcasm.

3/ I've always wanted to know how people can judge other people and say "I don't like you.." just by reading few words on an internet forum..

4/ Nevermind, I like people like you, It's always entertaining for me Rolling Eyes

5/ I can dream too Wink
*raises hand* I can dream Cool I just hope to hell mine dont come true. *shudder* whales...
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 7th, 2005 at 09:50pm
Cecilia:
Cecilia:

Well,

5/ I can dream too Wink
Well, the fact that people treat me so poorly just about 24/7 makes me used to people not being nice. It seems so common in my head, that even the slightest of things are going to seem rude to me. You're not a mind reader, and you're not going to know that, but now you do. I'm sensitive, so now you know.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 7th, 2005 at 10:32pm
adrienne:

Hmm .... I wonder why I HIGHLY doubt that ^___^ Rolling Eyes
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
September 7th, 2005 at 10:59pm
Nope
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
September 7th, 2005 at 11:05pm
i widh oh how i wish i could
Lost&TroubleBound
Geek
Lost&TroubleBound
September 7th, 2005 at 11:09pm
Let's see...I've met them in MY DREAMS a few times. Very Happy
They're pretty nice.

But in real life, can't say that I have.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 7th, 2005 at 11:54pm
Cecilia:
Cecilia:

Well,

5/ I can dream too Wink
Well, the fact that people treat me so poorly just about 24/7 makes me used to people not being nice. It seems so common in my head, that even the slightest of things are going to seem rude to me. You're not a mind reader, and you're not going to know that, but now you do. I'm sensitive, so now you know.

It's ok, but think of the fact that people who talks to you doesn't know your reaction..
I'm sensitive too (hell yes, I think Laughing ) but on a forum, things are differents.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
September 8th, 2005 at 02:31am
A friend of a friend met them outside their hotel when they cam to Adelaide this March. Theuy hugged and shook hands and got stuff signed. I also have a friend of a friend who has Billie Joe's guitar pick framed on their wall and he don't even like Green Day all that much! (I was like, give it to me!) And my mate can get backstage with them cos of her uncle. I feel like everyone around me has met them 'CEPT ME!
Register