Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Kira
Jackass
Kira
October 17th, 2005 at 01:00am
Tres_Dominated_Love_Slave:
adrienne:
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I WAS IN OAKLAND AND MET BILLIE I DROVE BYE HID HOUSE AND MY TIRE WENT FLAT AND I USED HIS PHONE Very Happy

Hmm .... I wonder why I HIGHLY doubt that ^___^ Rolling Eyes

well i don't see how anyone would benefit from lying about something like that...but what do i know
Catrin
King For A Couple Of Days
Catrin
October 17th, 2005 at 09:43am
Would be cool to meet them, don't think it's ever likey to happen unless they lost a lot of fans and have to play smaller venues, pretty easy to meet bands that way.
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
November 19th, 2005 at 08:04am
well my friend was gonna get to go back stage and meet them but now her contacts gave the tickets away on competition(he works inthe radio) and i was like omg cause that was as close as i was gonna get...i have met them on several occassions in dreams lol...i asked billie joe if tre and mike got jealous cause billie joe got more attention and he is like nah they are cool. lol he came to my cooking class too and was just like watching me and i was like ful tagging along with him lol. and mike aws getting on a bus once in the bush and i was like screamign to get his attention but he jsut waved lol Sad

im seeing them in sydney in 26 days, so unless they haev a lucky seat competition, and pick out me ticket to meet them well..Sad i have no chance lol
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
November 19th, 2005 at 11:09am
I *sort of* met Tre and Mike.
I had to leave the concert right before they played the last song, so I went outside, and by the time I got out of the stadium, I saw them making a run for the car.
Of course being retarded, I was like Drool and sort of waved at Tre and Mike..They waved back and yeah...wow that was lame lmfao
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
November 19th, 2005 at 02:11pm
Meh, I should have gotten Billie Joe to sign my book when I saw him...I had it, and all. Rolling Eyes .........damn
*sweetly sarcastic*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*sweetly sarcastic*
February 23rd, 2006 at 10:48pm
Yeah, in this one dream I had a week ago.

Okay, so i haven't met them, but my friend's older brother used to be really good friends with them. they lost contact over the years, but they're meeting up again soon.

i'm really pissed because her brother won't give me their numbers. grrrrrr.......
will work for tacos
Geek
will work for tacos
February 23rd, 2006 at 11:02pm
i havent met them yet but i plan on it..
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
February 23rd, 2006 at 11:05pm
My sister met Tre before. Kinda.
Tre walks past. "Hi"
Nikki doesn't notice who he is "Er- Hi"
And he keeps walking.
Then her friend started screaming "FUCKTARD THAT WAS TRE COOL!!!!!!!!!"

So now she's trying to stalk Tre.

This was at a Green Day concert. o.o;
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 23rd, 2006 at 11:16pm
comfortably confused:
ive met tre (spoke to him for 10 mins) and whilst i was talking to him Billie Joe and Adrienne and i waved, they waved back Very Happy
I shall go back in time, before the concert, kill you, steal your pass, and somehow the exact same thing will happen.

sadly, no, i havent even been to a concert. ;_;
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
February 24th, 2006 at 01:58pm
Well, Now I've got a new goal in life...
I would make a T-shirt I think with something very cool written on it like...euhmz...donno...more thought is needed on this issue...
It would probably be about Tre or something and he would say something very cool about it and I having thought about it would diss him...

Or I could just go topless...that would draw their attention...right?
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 24th, 2006 at 01:59pm
yeah last night
when i met all the a green pig
(not) Rolling Eyes
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 24th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Well at the Milton Keynes show I waved at Mike and he made a face at me...I know that doesn't count as meeting him but...still...I like to tell that story...
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
February 25th, 2006 at 02:09am
We were at the show and we were lined up by the tour bus and you could see a light on in there. So we flipped it off xD.
And later on someone in the bus like laid on the horn XD.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
February 25th, 2006 at 02:25am
Next Portland concert, me and me friend are wandering Portland.
We shall see them
We shall talk to them
And one of them shall sign Travis.
And I'll be all 'Will you sign my loser Very Happy?'
And then Travis will kick me xD.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 25th, 2006 at 09:04pm
ubsested_with_billie_joe!:
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

STFU
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 25th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Katara1997:
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

STFU
lmfao
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
February 25th, 2006 at 09:54pm
I saw Billie and his wife. I walked towards them and BJ walked away and so I talked to Adrienne.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2006 at 08:40am
Basket*Case:
Katara1997:

STFU
lmfao
lmfao lmfao
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2006 at 08:40am
iamkiller:
I saw Billie and his wife. I walked towards them and BJ walked away and so I talked to Adrienne.
Nice of Billie to do that...
PullingTheTriggerAllWrong
Geek
PullingTheTriggerAllWrong
February 26th, 2006 at 08:46am
Yeah I've met them. After a show one time I was trying to find where I was supposed to get picked up and I saw them coming out and my brother and me ran over. We got an autograph, guitar, Tre's shirt and cookies Very Happy
Register