Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 12:07pm
oh, does anyone know do they let listen MK on the radio? Confused
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:09pm
.Beh:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
.Beh:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
I'm going to meet them this August... I don't have backstage passes or anything... but I have my mind set that I'm going to meet them. LOL. Yes, I'm weird.

Tre will remember your top. Unless....you don't....wear it.
Either way...I HAVE FAITH ON YOU.

o.o

yeah O_o
INFACT. She should go without a top. And go to Tre "SIGN MY TOP!" and he'll go "Where?" and you'll go "Anywhere you want!" and he'll say "I don't think you want me to sign that where I want to..." and you'll be all "Give me your best shoot!"

o.o It's sorta sad that I know your Green Day-life-story...>< lmfao Ah well.

lmfao Yes, I'm definately going to wear it...but first I need a way of making it smell better O_o
LittleSister
Falling In Love With The Board
LittleSister
June 17th, 2005 at 12:24pm
i wish i met them. and i almost did O_o stupid me.

well, last week they played concert in katowice, of course i was there Cool (fucking awesome, btw. Wink ). and me and my friends was walking around the town, cause we had nothing to do. when we were looking near the one hotel i said "it'd be funny if green day were here, we could go there and meet them" and we laughed so much. next day, after the concert, when i backed home, it turned out they really was in this hotel before the show. even more - they was walking around the town as well, unrecognized by fans :/ :/ :/ fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, why i didnt meet them then... :/

Mike_N_Ike, youre the such fucking lucky person =) i hope you'll enjoy to meet them Wink
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:30pm
LittleSister:

well, last week they played concert in katowice, of course i was there Cool (fucking awesome, btw. Wink ). and me and my friends was walking around the town, cause we had nothing to do. when we were looking near the one hotel i said "it'd be funny if green day were here, we could go there and meet them" and we laughed so much. next day, after the concert, when i backed home, it turned out they really was in this hotel before the show. even more - they was walking around the town as well, unrecognized by fans :/ :/ :/ fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, why i didnt meet them then... :/

Mike_N_Ike, youre the such fucking lucky person =) i hope you'll enjoy to meet them Wink

Holy crap! That sucks.

The day of the concert that I went to, my mom, my friend, and I were driving around town looking for the guys and I was yelling Tre's name out of the window. lmfao Then we went to drive by like the nicest motel in town to see if there was a tour bus outside or anything...but the freakin road was blocked! UGH... stupid police people... I bet they had it blocked cause of green day...

Oh yeah, and the day before the concert... Billie Joe was in the Hot Topic at the local mall.... and the day of the concert Tre was in there. I wonder by how many hours or minutes even I missed Tre by...
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
June 17th, 2005 at 12:34pm
hey if GD r having a concert in Denver and theres a Hot Topic at the Aurora mall is there ne chance they would be there? Confused i would ask my mom to let me go so i could spend my b-day money and then hopefully run into him and ask him to adopt me! mwahahahaha Cool
LittleSister
LittleSister
June 17th, 2005 at 12:37pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
LittleSister:

Holy crap! That sucks.

The day of the concert that I went to, my mom, my friend, and I were driving around town looking for the guys and I was yelling Tre's name out of the window. lmfao Then we went to drive by like the nicest motel in town to see if there was a tour bus outside or anything...but the freakin road was blocked! UGH... stupid police people... I bet they had it blocked cause of green day...

Oh yeah, and the day before the concert... Billie Joe was in the Hot Topic at the local mall.... and the day of the concert Tre was in there. I wonder by how many hours or minutes even I missed Tre by...

heh, we (me & my friends) decided that next time when green day come to poland, we'll spend all day before and after the concert in the town, we'll be going to every place where they can be lmfao cause i must meet them, it's one of purposes in my life Mr. Green
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:39pm
Redundant Girl:
hey if GD r having a concert in Denver and theres a Hot Topic at the Aurora mall is there ne chance they would be there? Confused i would ask my mom to let me go so i could spend my b-day money and then hopefully run into him and ask him to adopt me! mwahahahaha Cool

More than likely.
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:43pm
LittleSister:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
LittleSister:

Holy crap! That sucks.

heh, we (me & my friends) decided that next time when green day come to poland, we'll spend all day before and after the concert in the town, we'll be going to every place where they can be lmfao cause i must meet them, it's one of purposes in my life Mr. Green

lmfao It's like I said... I WILL meet Green Day, not matter what it takes! LOL. Very Happy
LittleSister
LittleSister
June 17th, 2005 at 12:46pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
LittleSister:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
LittleSister:

Holy crap! That sucks.

lmfao It's like I said... I WILL meet Green Day, not matter what it takes! LOL. Very Happy

yes, i will meet them too. and damn, i'm sure it'll happen one day (yees... i wonder when... maybe when they'll be 70 years old Shocked lmfao)
oh, we've got the plan, to corrupt tre with bananas (lmfao)
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
June 17th, 2005 at 12:47pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

*shrugs* maybe the me meeting them bit could happen!
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 12:48pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
LittleSister:

Holy crap! That sucks.

awwww......
but i think when i'll go i'll run over the whole city to find them , muhahahahahaha!!!! Very Happy
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 12:48pm
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

what is a hot topic? Confused
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
June 17th, 2005 at 12:49pm
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

a store in the mall
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 12:50pm
Redundant Girl:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

a store in the mall

what do they sell there? lol
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:51pm
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

It's a store that sells a bunch of music related stuff... like they have a whole wall full of band shirts, they usually have cds, and lot of 'punk-ish' clothes. It's a really awesome store.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
June 17th, 2005 at 12:53pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

It's a store that sells a bunch of music related stuff... like they have a whole wall full of band shirts, they usually have cds, and lot of 'punk-ish' clothes. It's a really awesome store.

awwwww, nothing like that is in my fag country, Crying or Very sad
LittleSister
LittleSister
June 17th, 2005 at 12:54pm
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

eeh, in mine too :/ dont worry ;P
SaveADrumBangTreCool
Idiot
SaveADrumBangTreCool
June 17th, 2005 at 12:54pm
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

Aww... that sucks. I'm sorry
LittleSister
LittleSister
June 17th, 2005 at 12:57pm
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
*~NovacaineGirl~*:
Redundant Girl:
SaveADrumBangTreCool:
Redundant Girl:

More than likely.

Aww... that sucks. I'm sorry

but there's a lot of different place when i can meet them. for example, in my town is vegetarian pub called "green way" lmfao
the most important is to not resign. i'll meet them one day and there's no doubs about it ;P Cool
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
Geek
FucktheBass,FingerMike!
June 17th, 2005 at 03:09pm
Aww, thanks for all the comments to my topic! Page 10!! *Does a happy dance, throws confetti then gets some in my eye and then starts to cry* yes i'm very strange but thanx again everybody!
Register