Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
Mrs. Lee
Jackass
Mrs. Lee

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 08:01am
Kerplunk_Girl:
Well there was this one time, at band came....
i was ment to say camp
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 08:03am
I've had a dream too...It was kinda meeting Green Day. I got pulled up on stage! Lol my internet friend had a dream where she got pulled up on stage and she said in it"THIS GOES OUT TO HAYLEY!!!" And other names LOL

The only way I can picture myself meeting GD is with a backstage pass...Ive just made this my goal: To meet Green Day. Im going to fufill it! Even if it takes years and years after they've split IM GUNNA MEET GREEN DAY!
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 08:05am
Ive said it once and i'll say it again - this ISNT about "dreams of meeting them".
Mrs. Lee
Jackass
Mrs. Lee

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 08:08am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Ive said it once and i'll say it again - this ISNT about "dreams of meeting them".
Oh...Never mind
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 08:25am
Kerplunk_Girl:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Oh...Never mind

Please dont spam. Rolling Eyes

Ive come close twice

Backstage at their last American Idiot show in Melbourne, Decemeber last year and also at the airport.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 08:25am
desensitized28:
ubsested_with_billie_joe!:
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OMG! Were you the one in BIAB that screamed that during Wake Me Up Whe September Ends? cuz i hear someone say that during that time! Exclamation Question

Thats excactly what I thought!
Stallion Duck
Jackass
Stallion Duck

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 08:33am
St Hayley:
desensitized28:
ubsested_with_billie_joe!:
i went to the 18th june milton keynes concert and when wake me up when september ends was billie joe was crying (a bit it was so sweet) on it went silent and i was near the front and i screamed I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE! and he looked at me i was so happy that i then fainted ooopppppssss!
hahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OMG! Were you the one in BIAB that screamed that during Wake Me Up Whe September Ends? cuz i hear someone say that during that time! Exclamation Question

Thats excactly what I thought!
whoa!? was that you?!?!?! Question
Stallion Duck
Jackass
Stallion Duck

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 08:40am
TresFine:
greendays_idiot:
after one of their concerts (that I got hurt at and had to leave early) I was sitting outside smoking and Tre walked up to me and asked If i was ok and stuff.. I was like WOW!! I didn't even have a freakin' camera!!!!!
also b4 that happened he was walking into the place and he waved at me and I blew him a kiss and he blew me one back Very Happy made me feel LOVED

aww thats sweet
lucky
=)
Idiot
=)
April 26th, 2006 at 09:16pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
Stick It To The Man:
Panagiotakos.<3:
Stick It To The Man:
Never met them. But came so close.

My friend's dad works with one of Billie Joe's siblings...or something like that...and backstage passes were a possibility for our 10-8-05 concert. It never worked out though.
Surprised Lucky.

It's so bad, I can't even almost meet them. Laughing

Never fear...for we shall meet them someday!!!1 Very Happy

I hope....

Heh. Laughing
Surprised Oh BAM!

I'll get you from your house and take you to meet Green Day one random day. You'll thank me. Wink

Cool For something like that? No, I'll worship you. Cool
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
April 26th, 2006 at 09:18pm
i met billie joe im melbourne the day before their last concert last year....i was like O_O WHOA and he was so nice and stuff
Dead Skin On Trial
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead Skin On Trial
April 28th, 2006 at 08:30am
Panagiotakos.<3:
Stick It To The Man:
Never met them. But came so close.

My friend's dad works with one of Billie Joe's siblings...or something like that...and backstage passes were a possibility for our 10-8-05 concert. It never worked out though.
Surprised Lucky.

It's so bad, I can't even almost meet them. Laughing

Me neither Crying or Very sad
[secret] camo cookie +
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[secret] camo cookie +
April 28th, 2006 at 09:00am
i havnt met them. but i am going to... i dont care what you all say. tis my lifelong goal 2 meet them xP gosh i bet my uncle in usa has met him..hes met everyone.

ha well my dad almost got run over Joey Ramone a while back. just so you know xP even tho hes nothing to do with green day but its still cool..i mean..hes from the RAMONES. lol xP
September Has Passed
King For A Couple Of Days
September Has Passed
April 28th, 2006 at 12:37pm
FucktheBass,FingerMike!:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!
Surprised i went to that concert! damn you for having backstage passes... lol
tre waved at me and my best friend aleysha. lmfao
when jimmy eat world was playing, tre came out and was standing on the side of the stage listining to them and me and my friend noticed him and we were sitting real close to where he was and we freaked out and were screaming his name and he looked at us and we were waving and he just kept smiling and looked bk at the stage. so for the longest time we were trying to get him to wave back at us lmfao but he just kept smiling and laughing at us lmfao finally before JEW got off stage he waved back and me and aleysha FREAKED OUT lmfao it was the best second of our lives..... oh, that and when at the end of the concert tre was throwing people drumsticks and he threw one at us and it almost hit my friend in the head lmfao we didn't end up catching it though Confused and we were yelling at him to throw another one and he just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed 'i'm sorry' and threw them to other people Surprised he enraged me after that lmfao
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
April 28th, 2006 at 12:42pm
September has passed....:
FucktheBass,FingerMike!:
Well, on Sept 9th, I'm going to see Green Day in Hartford, Ct at the Civic Center with my backstage passes! I am very excited but when I meet them, i don't have a clue of what to say or do! if anyone has ever met them in person for more than 10 minutes, could you please tell me what you think of them when they talk to you or you talk to them, thanx! i bet they are kick ass people in person!
Surprised i went to that concert! damn you for having backstage passes... lol
tre waved at me and my best friend aleysha. lmfao
when jimmy eat world was playing, tre came out and was standing on the side of the stage listining to them and me and my friend noticed him and we were sitting real close to where he was and we freaked out and were screaming his name and he looked at us and we were waving and he just kept smiling and looked bk at the stage. so for the longest time we were trying to get him to wave back at us lmfao but he just kept smiling and laughing at us lmfao finally before JEW got off stage he waved back and me and aleysha FREAKED OUT lmfao it was the best second of our lives..... oh, that and when at the end of the concert tre was throwing people drumsticks and he threw one at us and it almost hit my friend in the head lmfao we didn't end up catching it though Confused and we were yelling at him to throw another one and he just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed 'i'm sorry' and threw them to other people Surprised he enraged me after that lmfao

Aw. Poor you. Laughing
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:54am
I wanna meet them so bad.

Damn England!!! Dammit!!!! Just for a while, it could be nice to be American, instead of English.

Just for a while, mind...

*cries in self pity*
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
May 3rd, 2006 at 05:11pm
*-_Burnout_-*:
I wanna meet them so bad.

Damn England!!! Dammit!!!! Just for a while, it could be nice to be American, instead of English.

Just for a while, mind...

*cries in self pity*

Haha, want to trade places?
Heather
Idiot
Heather
May 4th, 2006 at 02:25am
yeah_you:
B.J:
In August I will see them again, and I'm bringing my poster again (which they saw and waved at, Mike said ooh, and Tre gave me a thumbs up) maybe if they see it again I'll meet them...
mwahahaha

how are you going to see them in august? Shocked

I was wondering the samething......They arnt going on tour are they?

Im confused
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 06:35am
As all you people claim to have met them, can you give me some tips on how I can meet them please? I made a thread a while back about whether you can purchase Backstage passes or not and it was like 50/50; some people said you can buy them but their very expensive but then other people said you can't get them/can only win them.

Cheers.
xXx depressed_emo xXx
Geek
xXx depressed_emo xXx
May 7th, 2006 at 03:25am
my girlfriend did............i was like holy fuk.........i shoulda gone as well
eternal_pain223
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
eternal_pain223
May 8th, 2006 at 02:38am
awww everyone who has met them is sooooooooo lucky.....i've never met them!

i hate living in Australia!...they only did 2 concerts here last year
Register