Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 13th, 2006 at 11:18am
I thought that they may do a few fesivals but meh...
I met Tre when i was 9, when my Aunt took me to my first GD concert, i got pushed around a little because i was smaller but i got an autograph, it is a frame in my aunts house because mine and hers on the same piece of paper
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 13th, 2006 at 11:53am
i wouldnt want to meet them i just wouldnt want any illusions spoilt.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 13th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Magne:

yeah Shocked ..

.. lol I don't wanna piss them off, another teenie freak xD
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 14th, 2006 at 04:24pm
TreCoolistsogeil:
Magne:

yeah Shocked ..

lol my daughter however would faint if she met billie joe she is crazy about him.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 15th, 2006 at 04:01am
I'd like to meet them. Would be pretty wafty.

Although I doubt it will happen.
fendstrat.chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fendstrat.chick
May 29th, 2006 at 11:13pm
I MET THEM IN A DREAM I WAS WITH MY COUSONS AND I GOT THEIR AUTOGRAPHS AND HUGED BILLIE JOE AND THEY DROPPED A BOOK AND THEN GOT IN THIS BIG BUS AND I PICKED UP THE BOOK AND RAN AFTER THE BUS AND THEY STOPPED AND I GAVE BILLIE JOE THE BOOK AND THEN I WOKE UP
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 29th, 2006 at 11:47pm
^Can You Type With Out Capitals?

Any Way... I've Walked Past Them On The Street And I Was In The Same Hotel Room 6 Months After They Where There.
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 11:52pm
well, i've seen Tre' once at the mall

and i saw him and Mike walking around in Mexico in the street, Tre' was walking backwards and had apparently said something very funny cuz Mike was laughing, but i wish i'd fucking talked to them. *shakes head*
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 11:56pm
i could've sworn i'd already posted here days ago......
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
May 30th, 2006 at 05:24am
no but i sure would like to Cool
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:13am
Well it was my birthday and it was sucking until a few of my friends called around my mum n dad were out and i spoke to my friends 4 ages we put kerrang on and watched green day weekend then there was a knock at the door and billie mike tre adie joey jake where their instrements and all i fainted them came in and performed a mini concert ..... THEN I WOKE UP!!!!

Ill never get to meet them because i live in shity england and no famous people come here unless they are in concert even then i live an hour away from the nearest concert arena. it sucks ass =[
well seams there deffinatly doing the AI film i guess ill go the premiere and admire them from the red carpet and shout to them lol.

Hey i might meet Bon Jovi on Sunday though caus im going to see them too i doubt it so much though ... im one of the unlucky ones
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
June 2nd, 2006 at 11:24am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
Well it was my birthday and it was sucking until a few of my friends called around my mum n dad were out and i spoke to my friends 4 ages we put kerrang on and watched green day weekend then there was a knock at the door and billie mike tre adie joey jake where their instrements and all i fainted them came in and performed a mini concert ..... THEN I WOKE UP!!!!

Ill never get to meet them because i live in shity england and no famous people come here unless they are in concert even then i live an hour away from the nearest concert arena. it sucks ass =[
well seams there deffinatly doing the AI film i guess ill go the premiere and admire them from the red carpet and shout to them lol.

Hey i might meet Bon Jovi on Sunday though caus im going to see them too i doubt it so much though ... im one of the unlucky ones

England is shitty, although I have met some famous people Razz Just not Green Day.

I'd like to meet The Network....
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 2nd, 2006 at 11:43am
Magne:
TreCoolistsogeil:
Magne:

yeah Shocked ..

lol my daughter however would faint if she met billie joe she is crazy about him.

Cool Cool -sighs- Who not ?

XD

Well, of course I wanna meet them anyway, wouldn't care if I piss 'em off or not Cool
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
June 2nd, 2006 at 11:46am
I met Billie Joe in Vegas once...
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:47pm
miss*murder:
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
what happened??
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:54pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
miss*murder:
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
what happened??

He was with his family, and I saw him. I asked my mom for a pen and paper from her purse and I went up to him and shyly asked him for his autograph. Once he gave that to me, I smirked and said"and mabey tre's phone number, too!" He saw my smile and smirk, and pecked me on the cheek like he does with everybody, and I said bye to em all, and I walked off, and Joey waved bye and smiled...
yeah_you
yeah_you
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:07pm
miss*murder:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
miss*murder:
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
what happened??

He was with his family, and I saw him. I asked my mom for a pen and paper from her purse and I went up to him and shyly asked him for his autograph. Once he gave that to me, I smirked and said"and mabey tre's phone number, too!" He saw my smile and smirk, and pecked me on the cheek like he does with everybody, and I said bye to em all, and I walked off, and Joey waved bye and smiled...

peck as in kiss on the cheek lucky bum.
i want to meet them. *sigh* i know i will someday.
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:20pm
Once again... will meet them, I almost did... so... close... But, they never came to the side of the gates we were on.
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:29pm
miss*murder:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
miss*murder:
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
what happened??

Kick ass awwh Joey and waved smiled to thats cute >< haha you asked for Tres number, if i were billie i probably woulda laughed and gave you it lol
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:34pm
yeah_you:
miss*murder:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
miss*murder:
*soft sigh*
I was so happy...
what happened??

peck as in kiss on the cheek lucky bum.
i want to meet them. *sigh* i know i will someday.
^_^ That's so cute. It makes me smile. I'm glad you had fun. Cool
Register