Death

AuthorMessage
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 04:34pm
For some reason I am not afraid of dying.
If I was to die right now I don't think there's anything I would have done differently. However, I don't believe everything happens for a reason, life is only a really bumpy road.

Though for a certain while, I thought god in which I've definitly losed all faith in, loved some people more than the other.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 1st, 2006 at 04:51pm
im terrified of dying. and im scared about what will happen again. there are alot of reasns that id stay here, even though my life sucks ass now. because i know this will get better in the end.
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
June 1st, 2006 at 04:53pm
I wanna die riddled with aids, surrounded by my 26 children.

I'm terrified of dying personally. I wanna know if it hurts, having your soul ripped from your body. I wanna know if its sad for you too. But most of all I wanna know what happens next.
ImBlindAndISmellLikeShit
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ImBlindAndISmellLikeShit
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:37am
I'm not scared of dying...and I'm not really scared of pain before death either...I dunno, I suppose I'm just relying on the fact that when the time comes, I will be happy to go and not mind a bit of pain in the way.

I think getting squashed in a mosh pit or disaperaing in the Bemuda Triangle would be cool ways to die...but I think I would probably want to die in some way that would leave a big bang...

I would hate to be asleep when I die, I want to know exactly what it feels like to die...the pain and then the peace.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:25am
i'm not scared of dieing i am just scarred of what will come before i die, things like pain and sickness, i want to go kicking and screaming.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 06:24pm
I'm not scared of dying. I'm just scared of what won't happen when I do.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 4th, 2006 at 02:19pm
Death is death, it happens to everyone.
However, I'd like to get in a full life before I go.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 05:08am
sheepless and redundant:
Death is death, it happens to everyone.
However, I'd like to get in a full life before I go.

only the good die young.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
June 7th, 2006 at 05:05pm
What if we all know what it's like to die already? I mean, when you fall asleep.... you glide out of this world and into a peaceful one where you decide everything...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 8th, 2006 at 11:27am
Bloodraine:
Basketcase463:
i wanna die when im old in a bed with a bunch of cats Laughing thats how my mom said she wants to die ...

i dont believe in christianity but i went to a christian funeral and i liked the way the priest explained death. (keep in mind it was a funeral so he was probably trying to make everyone feel better since someone died) but anyways he said that if you asked a baby who was still inside its mother if it wanted to come out it would probably say no because it has everything it needs, food, warmth, shelter, but its a lot better out here than inside your mother... he said thats like if you asked us if we wanted to die we'd say no for the same reasons, but it would probably be better when we die than where we are now...

To be honest, if I had seen even a percentage of the harshness and evil of mankind before my birth, I would ratther have stayed in Utero...

Then again, I'm sure not everyone has their cynical phases like I do.

i know i do!
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 8th, 2006 at 11:30am
Im not afraid of it hell no i wouldnt care if i died tomorrow ill qoute a song here "We live to die" were born into the world go through some tough times and good times then we die its life.
I want to die young i dont know why but i do
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
June 9th, 2006 at 12:14pm
To an extent i am quite afraid of it
not so much on my part,
i just don't want to lose people around me because i'd be fucking mortified.
But if i say i'd rather die first,
to me it seems selfish in a sense,
so whatever happens,
we'll have to like live with it..
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 01:49pm
to quote a song 'we're just born to die' so i dont fear it exactly, i just fear dying slowly and painfully. i wanna die doing 100 miles an hour round a corner, understeering and crashing into a tree. its relatively quick and painless, and your going out with a bang
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 31st, 2006 at 12:29am
I'm afraid of death. I admit it.
Her_Infernal_Majesty
Her_Infernal_Majesty
August 10th, 2006 at 09:21am
Minority_Under_Dog:
Death is just the next part of the adventure. I don't see why people get so worked up on it. I mean death could be the greatest thing that's ever happened to us. What if it's the best thing ever? no one knows.

My personal philosphy is that death is some cool new thing we're going to do. And the reason a lot of good people die young is because they've left their mark and they're wanted for death because god knows it's better dead then ever alive

with that bweign said when it's my time to die i'll die, whod want to live forever you'd just be a pruney old nothing. just my thoughts...

I definatly agree with you... I'm not afraid to die. I'm just not. I asked most of my friends if they were afraid of dying and most of them were...I can understand why they would be afraid. BUT the way I look at it is - Death is unavoidable...It is just a path that one day we all must take. Death is the unknown and that kind of excites me... a new adventure if you choose to look at it like that.

I'm not saying that I would purposely off myself to see what's next...when it's my time, I will accept that.
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 09:24pm
it bothers me all the time how where and when im gonna die. I want it to be a quick thing. So if i have kids they dont see my suffer.
TheBeginner
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheBeginner
October 7th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Sry if i do think this: most of you who say i am not afraid of death, are surely saing the truth, but for the moment, most of us are still of a certain age...

but did you ever felt how it is do die? Of course everyone could feel different but if you just do some resarches the fear of not existing is the main cause of death fear... everything you love everything you like, every little small thing as eating a pizza drinking something there are no more!

But i presume that i do not fear death because i know how it felt and i "know" fell is a better word, that we have to live for the moment and that i have to accept that things come and go, start and end.

I hope that i will finde the time to write a longer post

The Best to you all

The Beginner
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
October 7th, 2007 at 06:56pm
To be honest, I'm not afraid of my own death. I fear the deaths of those around me. To think of losing the ones I love, oh. My hands start shaking.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
October 10th, 2007 at 12:11am
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
To be honest, I'm not afraid of my own death. I fear the deaths of those around me. To think of losing the ones I love, oh. My hands start shaking.
Yes, that is the worst part of the rollercoaster of life. Especially if you lose the friend that is sitting next to you during the whole ride (your best friend).
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
October 10th, 2007 at 05:04am
I wonder how many of us would honestly lay down our lives for the ones we love. I mean, everyone says they would, but when it comes right down it it, would you?
Register