October 18th, 2007 at 06:43pm
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 18th, 2007 at 07:42pm
bjtp:
Cassie I can't wait to get old. tehe

I am gonna wear loads of big skirts and pettycoats and take up the pipe, get loads of cats, a big open log fire and a rocking chair and be 'the mad old cat lady on the hill'!! Ah

For some reason, I don't doubt that. Only you'd be the "mad old tooth lady"
TrainSpotting
Geek
TrainSpotting
October 19th, 2007 at 05:05am
I don't fear death. The only reason I really care to not just let myself die now is because I don't want to put my brothers through that after losing our dad and all.
K0LL4PS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K0LL4PS
October 26th, 2007 at 01:36pm
I dont fear death! well im really kind of looking to it to be honest im not suicidal or anything i really like living but as Socrates said "Human body is a prison for the soul" that is our body is only a consumer but soul craves for knowladge.... and then its that Darkness that no one has ever been back from... im really kindof looking forward to what will happen after death Smile

please do flame
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2007 at 02:13pm
Of course I'm scared to death of death...but the same applies to life.

Ambivalence, is a good term. I'm scared that I've made the wrong choice and I go to Hell or something but I would love to get away from this life.

To be honest, actual death doesn't scare me, the thought of an afterlife does.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2007 at 02:23pm
I will die. I can come to terms with that. But not right now. I have certain things in life I want to accomplish and once I'm old and ready, I'll recieve Mr. Reaper with open arms.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 26th, 2007 at 07:24pm
I've been watching the Montel Williams Show and every Wednesday, this woman, Sylvia Browne, is on.
They have question-rounds and she's very popular, since she's psychic and can see like, everything.
People will ask stuff like, "Were I here in a past life?" and she'll tell them that they were a tailor in Egypt 500 years ago.
But also, stuff like, "My brother died in a carcrash. Is he okay, and did he hurt?" and she'll tell them.

Then a few weeks ago, she said that she sees Death as something really good. Ofcourse it's tragic and it hurts when you lose someone close to you, but it's kind of a relief. And they don't leave you forever. Usually the dead person will go to their funeral to see who's there and what it's like...
That kind of comforts me. That even though it's goodbye, it's not really.

And then on my birthday, on the morning, after my family had woken me up and I had gotten my presents, I was turning on the light above the picture of my grandmother, who's dead. The lamp I turned on, I had inherited when she died. And it had some dangly ear-ring-looking .. things on the sides, and one of them started moving. And normally I'd say it was because I pushed it or something, but then I sat down on my bed and it kept moving for like, 3 minutes. I believe it was my grandmother who came to say happy birthday to me.

So, I'm not that afraid. I just hope I'll cross over and not keep thinking I live and can't figure anything out and stuff.
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
October 28th, 2007 at 12:22am
I dont see any point in being afraid of dying, because everyone dies at some point, and being afraid isn't going to stop it from happening.

I'd actually like to die for a day and then come back, just to see what it's like. But I know that's not really possible Shifty

Anyway, it can't be that bad being dead, I mean, nobody's ever come back to complain, have they?
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 18th, 2007 at 08:12pm
The only thing about dieing that seems scary to me is hell, but I don't think I'd go to hell if it does exsist, I don't really get the whole hell thing, cuz if "God forgives your sins" why did God make a Hell?
Coolio

I had a cousen who recently died, and although it's very sad for us, I think he is alot happier now then last year when he was lieing in a hospitol bed and suffering.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
November 19th, 2007 at 09:50pm
BayareatasticPolexia:
The only thing about dieing that seems scary to me is hell, but I don't think I'd go to hell if it does exsist, I don't really get the whole hell thing, cuz if "God forgives your sins" why did God make a Hell?

God forgives your sins if you do something to be forgiven.Pray,go to church etc.But if you die in the middle of a sinful life and you don't care about sins or religion or God, you are not forgiven.
I think that's the difference.
TrainSpotting
Geek
TrainSpotting
November 20th, 2007 at 12:46pm
In a sense, I believe my death is already planned, so why worry about it? I'm not religious or anything, but too many things just line up or happen how I think they will for it to be a coincidence.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 24th, 2007 at 03:55pm
I am scared of death, not really so much the concept of never existing again (If you believe that.) but because I fear of not living my life to its fullest. I want to be fulfilled when I die and have no regrets. If I die too soon, I fear that may not happen. Many old people accept death more readily than younger people for this reason.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 24th, 2007 at 03:56pm
Also, when you die young, it's more likely to be painful, simply because when you're older, the most common death is a peaceful death.
EyesParalyzed
Geek
EyesParalyzed
November 24th, 2007 at 04:00pm
i'm a bit afraid of death-anxiety, like, the last few minutes you're alive and you can barely breath and have just a feeling of "i don't want to die!"
and I'd kill myself if i got to know how many days I'd have left to live, like, you have a bad disease and only get 2 more months...
i'd panic, seriously! the only thing i'd think about, would be the sound of the clock
tick-tack-tick-tack...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Start Something.:
I dont see any point in being afraid of dying

You can't really choose what you're afraid of. I mean, being scared of spiders doesn't really have a point, but I am. Think
brompton cocktail.
Idiot
brompton cocktail.

Mibba
November 25th, 2007 at 11:51am
I am not afraid of how I am gonna die, or if I am gonna die. am afraid that my family and friends are gonna die. And personally, I've lost a friend, it was unbearable. Back then, I used to think that I was afraid that I am gonna die. But at her funeral, I decided that I wasn't afraid of death itself, but if the death of my loved ones.
Miggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miggs
November 27th, 2007 at 06:08pm
I think i'm more afraid of how i'm going to die Mr. Green
i really wouldn't wanna be nude or somthing
and it would have to be cool looking Cool
Boo Radley
Idiot
Boo Radley

Blog
November 28th, 2007 at 08:27pm
When i was twelve i had that moment of realisation that i think everyone gets at some point. For the past couple of months in RS we'd been studying funerals and different religion's ideas of death, and i remember the teacher standing in front of the class and telling us that the one fact of life we couldn't escape from is that everybody, even yourself, is going to die, you can't argue with that. I think it took a couple of months to sink in.

When it did it scared the hell out of me for a few days. It just hit me and i'd lie awake at night feeling like something was squeezing my stomach out, and going around all day looking at everyone and realising that one day they would be corpses, and one day they would be dust, and one day nobody would know thier names or faces or who they were. It wasn't my own death that was scaring me, i'd come to terms with that back there in the front row of the RS classroom, but it was the fact that everyone i knew and loved would have to die, and my parents would die, and even sooner my grandparents would die, and i would have to grieve them and i would have to live without them.
Then i was in the car with my mum, dad and brother and i told them, in a very concise and played-down way, what had been worying me so much lately, and somehow my dad just saying "Well it's a fact of life, so you'd better bloody get used to it, because we're all going to die anyway however much you worry", stopped me worrying. Because he's so matter of fact and unspiritual, and the way he said it i suppose was slightly mean, it just clicked into place, and i slept okay that night.

I just wrote an essay. LOLZA.

But seriously, my own death doesn't scare me, i don't think it's oblivion, but then again i think it's whatever at the back of my mind i think it's going to be (and i believed that way before MCR started talking about marching bands and death coming for you how you subconciously believe it will).

But the people i love dying, that still scares the shit out of me sometimes.
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
November 30th, 2007 at 09:33am
I'm not scared of death.
As long as i do something with my life.
I wouldn't want to die at this very moment.
That would my worst fear.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
November 30th, 2007 at 07:16pm
xAbixisx138x:
When i was twelve i had that moment of realisation that i think everyone gets at some point. For the past couple of months in RS we'd been studying funerals and different religion's ideas of death, and i remember the teacher standing in front of the class and telling us that the one fact of life we couldn't escape from is that everybody, even yourself, is going to die, you can't argue with that. I think it took a couple of months to sink in.

When it did it scared the hell out of me for a few days. It just hit me and i'd lie awake at night feeling like something was squeezing my stomach out, and going around all day looking at everyone and realising that one day they would be corpses, and one day they would be dust, and one day nobody would know thier names or faces or who they were. It wasn't my own death that was scaring me, i'd come to terms with that back there in the front row of the RS classroom, but it was the fact that everyone i knew and loved would have to die, and my parents would die, and even sooner my grandparents would die, and i would have to grieve them and i would have to live without them.
Then i was in the car with my mum, dad and brother and i told them, in a very concise and played-down way, what had been worying me so much lately, and somehow my dad just saying "Well it's a fact of life, so you'd better bloody get used to it, because we're all going to die anyway however much you worry", stopped me worrying. Because he's so matter of fact and unspiritual, and the way he said it i suppose was slightly mean, it just clicked into place, and i slept okay that night.

I just wrote an essay. LOLZA.

But seriously, my own death doesn't scare me, i don't think it's oblivion, but then again i think it's whatever at the back of my mind i think it's going to be (and i believed that way before MCR started talking about marching bands and death coming for you how you subconciously believe it will).

But the people i love dying, that still scares the shit out of me sometimes.

I get that realisation once in a while. Like, yesterday I saw a movie on someone being executed for comitting some horrible crime.

And I kept thinking "Dude, when you die, you stop breathing. Your heart stops. You won't think anymore. You can't move. You stop existing, and the only thing keeping you here are memories and a burial ground along with photos."

But then again... every one dies Dno And sometimes it seems like such a terrible waste Molly
Register