How Old Do Green Day Have To Be?

AuthorMessage
stratocaster_cutie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stratocaster_cutie
September 4th, 2005 at 07:06pm
green day has been around pretty much since i was born. they aare now like 34 or sumtin. do u think they're getting old and i wont tell yall my opinion cuz its my own dam buisness?
Cyanide.
Geek
Cyanide.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:08pm
uh..no
jinx
Jackass
jinx
September 4th, 2005 at 07:09pm
err theyre 33 and if you dont want to share your opinion then why start a thread?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:09pm
i think if my friends heard you call 34 old, they would shoot you Shocked

if they stay together i think they've got another 5 years tops in them, because they've gone mainstream they can't last that long, it's usually outside groups that stay together forever.
Cyanide.
Geek
Cyanide.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:10pm
pillinXcore:
err theyre 33 and if you dont want to share your opinion then why start a thread?
good point
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:10pm
stratocaster_cutie:
greenday has been around pretty much since i was born. they are now like 34 or sumtin. do u think they're getting old and i wont tell yall my opinion cuz its my own dam buisness?

if you don't give an opinion i will render this topic worthless and delete, it's not fair to start a thread and not be apart of it.
Tommy
Falling In Love With The Board
Tommy
September 4th, 2005 at 07:11pm
Youre an idiot who needs to know theyre facts before someone on here tears you apart
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 4th, 2005 at 07:12pm
atleast learn to spell first.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 4th, 2005 at 07:13pm
I dont really care if they're old, but they arent really old. Not that old. I mean I still listen to Elvis Presley music for God sakes and the guy has been dead for a long time U_U
stratocaster_cutie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stratocaster_cutie
September 4th, 2005 at 07:15pm
alrighty, if u must know, im really just scared that they might end their band, but i geuss i shouldnt be because if Billie can have a family and be super famous then i dont need to worry. sry for bein a jerk. : (
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:15pm
Not old. Moving along.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:16pm
personally i think mike will pullout first, then the band will collapse after they try to replace him, meh
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
September 4th, 2005 at 07:17pm
They're not the least bit old to be making music. But honestly this thread is pointless if you're not going to share your opinion.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:18pm
Bamboozler:
They're not the least bit old to be making music. But honestly this thread is pointless if you're not going to share your opinion.

she/he has further down the page, plus i think it's a worthwhile topic eventually they will break up and i'll put money on it that it will be before half of you reach college
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 4th, 2005 at 07:19pm
NeoSteph:
personally i think mike will pullout first, then the band will collapse after they try to replace him, meh
Why Mike first?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Why Mike first?

Because i think Billie Joe has completely accepted being ultra famous, Tre seems to enjoy it too, but in interviews and award ceremony's Mike looks unhappy or bored, i think fame will get to him.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:22pm
I'm not thinking about them breaking up yet.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 4th, 2005 at 07:24pm
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Why Mike first?

Because i think Billie Joe has completely accepted being ultra famous, Tre seems to enjoy it too, but in interviews and award ceremony's Mike looks unhappy or bored, i think fame will get to him.
true, true I always thought Billie would pull out first, do something on his own, going solo. Just my opinion. Or he would get controlive(sp?) and they would all just go seperate ways...U_U
Bloodflowers
Idiot
Bloodflowers
September 4th, 2005 at 07:25pm
Gah, personally, i don't really care, you know? They've made so many albums together and travelled all over the world so very soon i'm sure they're going to look at it and wonder whether it's all worth while anymore. Billie Joe has a family so sometime in the near future he's gonna have to sit down and think about that. I dunno. if they wanna break up, they wanna break up. If they don't, then who the hell can argue with them?
Catrin
King For A Couple Of Days
Catrin
September 4th, 2005 at 07:26pm
You think them being 33 33 32 is too old for being in a band, Jesus never heard of the Rolling Stones? They're in their 60s now and are still going!
Register