talaan
Idiot
talaan
October 4th, 2006 at 09:46am
Lucifers Angel:
tom_in_a_box:
epiphone-girl:
tom_in_a_box:
but at the same time the rolling stones arnt as good as they used to be. they stopped making anything orginal years ago. if you're going to be a band like that you might aswell give it up

did you know if you add all their ages together it comes up tp a total OVER 300 YEARS!
doubt Green Day will ever be like them though...they'll still be thinking of fresh stuff in their graves Very Happy

this is true. i dont think that we will ever get rid of green day that easily Laughing

i would love for them to be around for ever but i think give them 5 more years max and they'll fade away.
Why just 5 years? Its too short.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
October 4th, 2006 at 12:23pm
2000~lightyearsaway:
Lucifers Angel:
tom_in_a_box:
epiphone-girl:
tom_in_a_box:
but at the same time the rolling stones arnt as good as they used to be. they stopped making anything orginal years ago. if you're going to be a band like that you might aswell give it up

did you know if you add all their ages together it comes up tp a total OVER 300 YEARS!
doubt Green Day will ever be like them though...they'll still be thinking of fresh stuff in their graves Very Happy

this is true. i dont think that we will ever get rid of green day that easily Laughing

i would love for them to be around for ever but i think give them 5 more years max and they'll fade away.
Why just 5 years? Its too short.

i dont knwo i just have this feeling, i hope they dont mind i hope i am well wrong
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
October 21st, 2006 at 10:13pm
Age doesn't fucking matter. I think they'll always be imature "teenagers" at heart.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
October 21st, 2006 at 10:14pm
They're 21 years older than me. I look at them as "old", yes.
Bobbastard
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bobbastard
January 10th, 2014 at 01:23pm
NeoSteph:
Bamboozler:
They're not the least bit old to be making music. But honestly this thread is pointless if you're not going to share your opinion.

she/he has further down the page, plus i think it's a worthwhile topic eventually they will break up and i'll put money on it that it will be before half of you reach college

well that bet didn't pay off did it!
Register