How Old Do Green Day Have To Be?

AuthorMessage
new.slang
Idiot
new.slang
September 28th, 2006 at 05:25pm
I a) don't think 34 is old and b) Hope they make music until they're dead.
Mrs. Havok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs. Havok

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 06:02pm
addicted_and_loving_it:
i personally don't like even THINKING about that. I know it's going to happen eventually, but I prefer to remain disillusioned......

i agree with you cause my brother got me into them last year or when ever i don't really remember when but ya i really do want to think about them breaking up the band
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
September 28th, 2006 at 06:36pm
being in you're early 30s is NOT old at all, I think they have a long way to go yet!

Look at other bands, like Rolling Stones. They're all pretty old now, and they're still up there rocking out on a stage.

As long as Green Day enjoy what they're doing, theres no reason for them to stop, whatever age they are.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
September 28th, 2006 at 06:43pm
no one is old unless they're older than my dad. and even then it's up for debate.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
September 28th, 2006 at 07:10pm
umm no they arnt too old
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
September 28th, 2006 at 07:26pm
WTF. xD They're not old. They have PLENTY of music making years ahead of them.

It's obvious they all love what they do, They all love Green Day and will prob end up making music 'till they're not physically possible to.

Well at least that's what I think. Even when they're 50 or something, They'll still be talented as fuck. <3
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 07:32pm
Auntie Lauren xD:
WTF. xD They're not old. They have PLENTY of music making years ahead of them.

It's obvious they all love what they do, They all love Green Day and will prob end up making music 'till they're not physically possible to.

Well at least that's what I think. Even when they're 50 or something, They'll still be talented as fuck. <3

^^^^^^

i conquer with wat she said

u can obviously tell that they like what they do so fucking what if htyer mainstream or anything they lasted a while underground and more then ten years mainstream if htye havne't stopped yet then they obviously won't for a while. They ahv e apassion for music that I find fucking hott! lol
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 08:28pm
i dont really think it matters how old they are. They are the best they have ever been now even though they are in there mid 30's. I think they prove the saying age dosent matter.
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 08:40pm
i don't think it matters how old they are but we are going have to accecpt that one day they are going to stop making music i gess that is just a fact of life i hope it's not anytime soon and i hope that they continue to make music for a long time to come because i will be very very upset when they stop making there wounderful music.
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
Geek
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
September 28th, 2006 at 08:40pm
there soon going to be 34 and 35 year olds

si si!

big older green day guys

SI!!!

and they are not getting old,a newer generation the more mature[kind of] billie,tre and mike,has just begun[well ya cause they all are getting older and have wifes or girlfriends so they can't keep making love songs for their band]
for me its a new generation of em

soo no they are not getting old
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Anyone who thinks 34 is old should go jump off a cliff...
I'm 15, but I still know 34 isn't old. I couldn't run back and forth across a stage for hours on end playing guitar and singing, while still being energetic... hell no. They're in amazing physical condition (besides the fact that they look like they bathe in the Fountain of Youth every day of thier fucking lives).

Personally, I would still line up and jump up and down to see them play if they were effing 80 years old. They're just amazing that way. Green Day are not breaking up any time soon... They love the music and each other way too much. I personally think Billie will die with a guitar in his hand, as with Tre and his drumsticks and Mike and his bass.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 10:38pm
there spring chicks as compared to Bob Dlyan and Ringo Star and Keith Richards who are in there 60's and they're still touring and making music.
One4URazorBack
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
One4URazorBack

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 10:43pm
I DON'T think they're old! my dad is 36, and he's not old, and he's not much older than BJ, Tre', and Mike! i agree, go jump off a cliff to anyone who thnks they're old
IsabellaJade
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
IsabellaJade
September 29th, 2006 at 10:47pm
there gonna be like the roling stones thell be together forever
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 11:43pm
AdelineGirl666:
You don't know that as a matter-of-fact answer.
They are going to continue making music until they are sick of it, not just because a bunch of fans want them to hang it up. And that doesn't meanthey'll go on forever and ever, eventually, they will get sick of it.
They quit when they are ready.
christie road
Addict
christie road
September 30th, 2006 at 12:25am
[Serena] Fallen Angel:
AdelineGirl666:
You don't know that as a matter-of-fact answer.
They are going to continue making music until they are sick of it, not just because a bunch of fans want them to hang it up. And that doesn't meanthey'll go on forever and ever, eventually, they will get sick of it.
They quit when they are ready.
You can always count on Steph to defend them Cool
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 30th, 2006 at 08:20am
Well if the music good they can go on forever, but if the musci starts to suck maybe they should stop to make it!
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 1st, 2006 at 11:17am
yeah as long as they keep moving forward and not stagnating like the rolling stones or U2 or something them there's no reason why they can't carry on
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
October 1st, 2006 at 11:22am
you could be twenty four and old and you could be 67 and young. it just depends.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 1st, 2006 at 11:40am
well as they say you are only as old as the woman you feel.
or in billie's case only as young as the bandmates you feel Very Happy
Register