AuthorMessage
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 08:49am
Sara.:
P¤iSon L¤Ve:
they're getting paid big money for what they're doing, i don't think they're just gonna stop right now....or as my mum said-they might leave the music industry for a while and then make a comeback, which i don't think would be too bad
Haven't they already made a comeback with AI?
Maybe Warning too?

yeah i get what your saying there...but i mean, they didn't really stop making music...(not exactly the best band to compair green day to but) Bon Jovi, for example...thats what i would call a comeback
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 08:49am
Lucifers Angel:
33/34 is not old!!! i resent that, i am 35 and i can still go to the toilet unaided!!

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 08:50am
umm....34 isn't old....just take a look at tre.He's got more energy than most teenagers
DudeO
DudeO

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 02:39pm
I personally think they'll keep going till their... i dunno... fifty.
dogaholic
dogaholic
September 20th, 2006 at 03:40pm
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink
DudeO
DudeO

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 03:44pm
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink

They'll be in wheel chairs and on crutches but still look like... forty and be all "ARE YOU GUYS FUCKIN READ-AY!?" And we'll be all "WHOOO!" And they'll be all "HERE THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN!" and we'll be all "COMIN DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDON FLAME!" and they'll be all "ow my fuckin back, tre hand me my pills."

GZA

Old guy rockers rule
dogaholic
dogaholic
September 20th, 2006 at 03:56pm
demon_girl_121:
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink

They'll be in wheel chairs and on crutches but still look like... forty and be all "ARE YOU GUYS FUCKIN READ-AY!?" And we'll be all "WHOOO!" And they'll be all "HERE THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN!" and we'll be all "COMIN DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDON FLAME!" and they'll be all "ow my fuckin back, tre hand me my pills."

GZA

Old guy rockers rule

lmfao lmfao lmfao

I think they'll die singing.

Billie will sing "I hope you had the time of your life.." and he'll fall on the floor..
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 03:59pm
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink

GZA

Old guy rockers rule

lmfao lmfao lmfao

I think they'll die singing.

Billie will sing "I hope you had the time of your life.." and he'll fall on the floor..

thats the way he'd want to go.
Angel*face
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Angel*face
September 21st, 2006 at 10:12am
demon_girl_121:

I agree with you Wink
They're very good friends and probably will be together forever =) Well ,until one of them dies but it's a different thing.
They make good music and good shows.Maybe they won't be in the charts and won't get awards but for the true fans they'll be always the best.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 11:51am
lmfao
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 21st, 2006 at 01:22pm
demon_girl_121:
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink

GZA

Old guy rockers rule

ur rite...old men rock!!...i luvv mick jagger!!! Fizz

did u watch egos and icons...the part when tre was like doing this voice of an old man...

"HEY BILLIE...remeber the good ol' dayz??!!"

lmfao
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 10:44am
I hope that they do continue to make music (and good shite at that)

Dunno.
Maybe they will do producing or stuff?
Even If BJ said that he didn't like 'all rounder celebs'
x
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 10:51am
Sumthin Smushi:
demon_girl_121:
bellatriks:
demon_girl_121:

fifty? More I think Wink

GZA

Old guy rockers rule

ur rite...old men rock!!...i luvv mick jagger!!! Fizz

did u watch egos and icons...the part when tre was like doing this voice of an old man...

"HEY BILLIE...remeber the good ol' dayz??!!"

lmfao

just look at Tina Turner she is still performing and she has got to be ........ i dont know lets just say old, mick jagger, and i am 35 and can still run circles around many young people.
x-jaded-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-jaded-x
September 27th, 2006 at 10:52am
Green Day will always be one of the greatest bands of all time wether they stop making music or not anyway they still look hot and their music sounds good don't ever question them enjoy and embrace their music while you can !!!!! xxxx
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 10:57am
x-jaded-x:
Green Day will always be one of the greatest bands of all time wether they stop making music or not anyway they still look hot and their music sounds good don't ever question them enjoy and embrace their music while you can !!!!! xxxx

off topic- my husband thinks that looking at pictures and videos from basket case and AI that Tre has lost so much wieght that he has Aids!! But i think he looks good big or small, and i dont think he has lost that much weight actually.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
September 27th, 2006 at 10:58am
Lucifers Angel:
x-jaded-x:

off topic- my husband thinks that looking at pictures and videos from basket case and AI that Tre has lost so much wieght that he has Aids!! But i think he looks good big or small, and i dont think he has lost that much weight actually.

Really?! Eh
Weird! xD
... Well, I don't think so x]
x-jaded-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-jaded-x
September 27th, 2006 at 10:59am
either way Tre looks mighty fine
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 11:01am
Heart stops beating:
Lucifers Angel:
x-jaded-x:

Really?! Eh
Weird! xD
... Well, I don't think so x]

no neither do i i think he's just being an ass.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 28th, 2006 at 10:14am
Lucifers Angel:
x-jaded-x:

LoL!!...that sooo random lmfao lmfao
but he DOES have a belly!!...havent u seen him BIAB...?? Laughing
with or without fat...i still think he is the most awsome creature god has put in this freakin planet!!! Cassie
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
September 28th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Lucifers Angel:

He's just jealous Wink
Register