Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:26pm
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
personally i think mike will pullout first, then the band will collapse after they try to replace him, meh
Why Mike first?

Because i think Billie Joe has completely accepted being ultra famous, Tre seems to enjoy it too, but in interviews and award ceremony's Mike looks unhappy or bored, i think fame will get to him.
true, true I always thought Billie would pull out first, do something on his own, going solo. Just my opinion. Or he would get controlive(sp?) and they would all just go seperate ways...U_U

Billie Joe is a good frontman, but i don't think he will have a successful solo career, i think he will ostracise his old fanbase and his new pop fanbase will move on to the next best thing.
addicted_and_loving_it
Geek
addicted_and_loving_it
September 4th, 2005 at 07:27pm
i personally don't like even THINKING about that. I know it's going to happen eventually, but I prefer to remain disillusioned......
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 4th, 2005 at 07:28pm
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
personally i think mike will pullout first, then the band will collapse after they try to replace him, meh
Why Mike first?

Because i think Billie Joe has completely accepted being ultra famous, Tre seems to enjoy it too, but in interviews and award ceremony's Mike looks unhappy or bored, i think fame will get to him.
true, true I always thought Billie would pull out first, do something on his own, going solo. Just my opinion. Or he would get controlive(sp?) and they would all just go seperate ways...U_U

Billie Joe is a good frontman, but i don't think he will have a successful solo career, i think he will ostracise his old fanbase and his new pop fanbase will move on to the next best thing.
Thats what I was also thinking, when I heard 'people' say he wanted to go solo before AI came out, He basically wouldn't make it that far.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2005 at 07:30pm
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Why Mike first?

Thats what I was also thinking, when I heard 'people' say he wanted to go solo before AI came out, He basically wouldn't make it that far.

Shocked you have a reservoir dog ava Shocked
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
September 4th, 2005 at 07:30pm
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Sheepo@_@:
NeoSteph:
Why Mike first?

yeah Billie Joe is a good front man but without a band he just doesn't work that well
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:32pm
addicted_and_loving_it:
i personally don't like even THINKING about that. I know it's going to happen eventually, but I prefer to remain disillusioned......

Yeah, live in denial, think they are going to be around forever and ever...
addicted_and_loving_it
Geek
addicted_and_loving_it
September 4th, 2005 at 07:34pm
Tig:
addicted_and_loving_it:

YES! Very HappyVery Happy
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
September 4th, 2005 at 07:36pm
Tig:
addicted_and_loving_it:

As much fun living in denial is, trust me on this, reality is going to crash into you hard when the worst comes true.
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
September 4th, 2005 at 07:36pm
addicted_and_loving_it:
Tig:
addicted_and_loving_it:

i love your avatar!!!
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
Geek
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
September 4th, 2005 at 07:38pm
they've been around for 16yrs thats what Billie Joe said so there not that old of a band ya there all 33 but Tres still 32 until December 9th.
addicted_and_loving_it
Geek
addicted_and_loving_it
September 4th, 2005 at 07:40pm
BeingNiceIsOverrated:
addicted_and_loving_it:
Tig:
addicted_and_loving_it:

i love your avatar!!!
hehe thanks! Ashe made it for me, I just supplied the diolog SmileSmile
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:49pm
Bamboozler:
Tig:
addicted_and_loving_it:

As much fun living in denial is, trust me on this, reality is going to crash into you hard when the worst comes true.

I'll wait till the crash comes. Cool
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 4th, 2005 at 08:17pm
NeoSteph:

Shocked you have a reservoir dog ava Shocked
Very Happy Glad you noticed it, tis the best movie ever Cool
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
September 4th, 2005 at 09:54pm
Tig:
Not old. Moving along.

i agree
VoyceZ
Geek
VoyceZ
September 4th, 2005 at 09:54pm
stratocaster_cutie:
greenday has been around pretty much since i was born. they aare now like 34 or sumtin. do u think they're getting old and i wont tell yall my opinion cuz its my own dam buisness?

music is'nt about age, it's about expression and as long as there's something to write about i think the guys will play till they're hands are blistered and bloody....or 'til they need to like be on resperators and in wheelchairs and just can't plain stand up cause they're soo old
Ilse
Ilse
September 4th, 2005 at 09:56pm
You're too old when you can't hold your instrument.

Look at The Rolling Stones, they're all in their 60's, or close too.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 4th, 2005 at 09:56pm
so.... Yuo think they're too old to make music?

well.. if thats not the hugest bit a bullshit i've ever heard than i dunno what is.
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
September 4th, 2005 at 09:58pm
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:

well.. if thats not the hugest bit a bullshit i've ever heard than i dunno what is.

lmfao nicely said!
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
September 4th, 2005 at 10:02pm
greendaynerd:
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:

lmfao nicely said!

very nicely said Very Happy
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 4th, 2005 at 10:03pm
greendaynerd:
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:

lmfao nicely said!

As far as i can tell theres still a voice comming out of billie and tre still has the ability to hit something with a stick.. and mike does a pretty good job himself at creating a musical note.. and it doesn't apear as though they're having any trouble.. so im stumped.
Register