Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2005 at 09:13am
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
The minority!:
why not just ban religions?
thay only make war

I think everyone has the right to have their opinion and belief though
but it doesn't get us anywhere now does it?
it's out of control and people are killing eachother because they have different beliefs Sad

but that's easy for me to say since I'm an atheist

Iraq war wasn't about religion.
Viet nam wasn't about religion.

In fact neither of the World wars were about religion, in fact i can't think of a war in the last 100 years that was about relgion.

But then religion is the easiest thing to blame now isn't it, because if you try to defend it, you get labeled as bible basher in modern day society.

The only thing repsponcible for war, is PEOPLE.
and no matter how hard we try they stay here....damn people

I ordered this spray from Ebay that was supposed to get rid of them....pfff rip off.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 09:42am
NeoSteph:
The minority!:
thay only make war

it's out of control and people are killing eachother because they have different beliefs Sad

In fact neither of the World wars were about religion, in fact i can't think of a war in the last 100 years that was about relgion.

But then religion is the easiest thing to blame now isn't it, because if you try to defend it, you get labeled as bible basher in modern day society.

and the fact that vietnam and iraq were not about religion doesn't mean that it doesn't happen

-world war two was about religion wel acctualy that was hitlers excuse to gain land
-and how about the holy war
-ireland
-and there are a lot of wars going on in the middle east about religion

and why be religious?
there isn't the slightest proof of a god
I personally think people made it up so they didn't have to cope with difficult questions like why are we here
I respect other peoples beliefs and all
I just don't get it that's all
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 09:54am
spill_no_sick:
The minority!:
thay only make war

pretty much it's easy for athiests to say, they don't know shit about religion
you say, "oh Christians just make war, blah blah blah" you know what? if everyone was Christian there would be no war
if everyone was athiest there would, think about it: Christians are taught to forgive, Athiesm is the most unorganized religion, so anything other than athiesm would recquire no war if everyone believed in it, but if everyone put all trust in science then we'd still be fucked up

atheist means no religion well at least that's what we learned at school

and why get mad? this is a discussion topic so come up with arguments and try to change my mind that's the whole point of a discussion

and you don't have to repeat what I said cause I already said that that was easy for me to say

and if the whole world was christian there wouldn't be anymore war?
like WTF? there will always be wars but if we would all have the same religion it would be less
but that counts for a lot of religions
and not only christians are thaught to forgive
religion-less people are too
and what do you mean I don't know shit about religion?!
I was dragged to church by my grandparents as often as they could
thet even threw water over my head en made me sing stupid sons and eat hosties with wine in church
so don't judge a person by their religion yeah I know I don''t have one but now you are judging me for not having one
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
October 6th, 2005 at 12:48pm
Whaaaaat... of course its not right!!!
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 02:01pm
who said it was right?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2005 at 02:19pm
The minority!:
NeoSteph:
The minority!:
thay only make war

and the fact that vietnam and iraq were not about religion doesn't mean that it doesn't happen

-world war two was about religion wel acctualy that was hitlers excuse to gain land
-and how about the holy war
-ireland
-and there are a lot of wars going on in the middle east about religion

and why be religious?
there isn't the slightest proof of a god
I personally think people made it up so they didn't have to cope with difficult questions like why are we here
I respect other peoples beliefs and all
I just don't get it that's all

Ok i feel like shit cause i completely forgot about Ireland, but if i wanted to be a bitch i could tell you that Ireland isn't classed as a war, but a civil unrest. Middle-East nope the only main war there is between Palestine and Israel and that's NOT about religion because they worship the same God.

World War II was not about religion, yes there was prejudice against religious minority's but it was mostly about building a super race whilst gaining as much wordly power.

The only holy was i know of is the crusades and that didn't happen in the last 100 years sweety.

and there is both primary and secondary proof of religion, written proof (the bible) scriptures which date back 100's and 100's of years.

I think it's quite bad that you think religion was made up so that people didn't have to cope with 'problems' what about the fact that religious minority's are discriminated against yet, none of them give up their faith, do you think there coping.

religion is a choice, but god isn't, i never usually bother argueing about god because i know in the end i will win.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 03:00pm
at least you have an opinion

but words are not proof that something is real you think that if they find a harry potter book thousands of years from now that they would think the book is proof that harry potter is real?

and what if I write down
heaven is a banana does that proof it?
nope don't think so
Ilse
Ilse
October 6th, 2005 at 09:34pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Joan: Argh! Makes me so angry that i could kiss you!
Abe: What was that last part?
Joan: I'm-I'm sorry, what? No, I-I said 'I-I-I-I could piss... glue.' As in, ah, 'Oh, I'm so angry I could piss glue!'

or something like that. meh. i haven't seen too many episodes, it's only just aired here
-stops spamming-

I remember that line!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 11:09am
The minority!:

but words are not proof that something is real you think that if they find a harry potter book thousands of years from now that they would think the book is proof that harry potter is real?

and what if I write down
nope don't think so

this isn't some book, this is proof that can be backed up by hard evidence because for something that was written thousands of years ago it is incrediably accurate geographically, it corresponds to other contexts, icluding Jewish scriptures, there are roman scriptures showing evidence of crusification of one Jesus of Nazerath.

if you wrote down just some crap no one would believe because there would be nothing to back it up, the bible is made up of 100's of different authors, Genesis for example has been very accurate in what will happen in the future, so i suggest you get your head of your ass and stop being so stupid, 'heaven is a banana' come up with a real arguement why don't you.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
October 7th, 2005 at 12:05pm
NeoSteph:
The minority!:

and what if I write down
nope don't think so

this isn't some book, this is proof that can be backed up by hard evidence because for something that was written thousands of years ago it is incrediably accurate geographically, it corresponds to other contexts, icluding Jewish scriptures, there are roman scriptures showing evidence of crusification of one Jesus of Nazerath.

if you wrote down just some crap no one would believe because there would be nothing to back it up, the bible is made up of 100's of different authors, Genesis for example has been very accurate in what will happen in the future, so i suggest you get your head of your ass and stop being so stupid, 'heaven is a banana' come up with a real arguement why don't you.

There is every proof..well as correct as it can be that a man called Jesus did exsist very long ago but i think some facts may have got muddled up along the way..I don't recon miracles ever happened although I can respect someone for beliving it. I don't see why so many religions clash, they mostly have the same fundemental beliefs..it could just be that being so similar makes them resent eachother even more. I don't know...does what i am saying even make sense to anyone?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 7th, 2005 at 09:55pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
NeoSteph:
The minority!:

and what if I write down
nope don't think so

There is every proof..well as correct as it can be that a man called Jesus did exsist very long ago but i think some facts may have got muddled up along the way..I don't recon miracles ever happened although I can respect someone for beliving it. I don't see why so many religions clash, they mostly have the same fundemental beliefs..it could just be that being so similar makes them resent eachother even more. I don't know...does what i am saying even make sense to anyone?
yeah
and there there is a lot of evidence
if you believe that Homer's Odyssey was really written by him, know that in the translation thousands of words are jumbled and rewritten
the Bible only has sixty-two words in question...and they're stuff like "tatoo" and "shave"
Kitti
Kitti
October 10th, 2005 at 03:02pm
i propose demolishing all religious establishments now in existence and the creation of "the one big religion that no one can refute because it makes everyone happy to be a part of because it teaches tolerance, peace and some other good things too."

wow thats way off topic from columbine...
so what i really mean is that 1) kids are human beings as much as adults are and the things they experience are just as real and permanent in that same respect-- why do adults always say 'its just a phase' when it might not be and it might be really serious? and 2) i think that the age of religion is drawing to a close, not because people dont believe anymore, but because we live in a time where personal responsibility needs to take over. its not right that a serial killer can go to heaven as long as they ask for forgiveness but an atheist will go to hell regardless of the life they led for the simple fact that they didnt believe.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2005 at 04:17pm
I can actually sympathise with people who carry out school shootings. Alienation can have terrible effects on a person's mental stability and they couldn't find an outlet for their anger. And just for the record, im definitely anti-religion.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 10th, 2005 at 07:13pm
paradoxical:
i propose demolishing all religious establishments now in existence and the creation of "the one big religion that no one can refute because it makes everyone happy to be a part of because it teaches tolerance, peace and some other good things too."

so what i really mean is that 1) kids are human beings as much as adults are and the things they experience are just as real and permanent in that same respect-- why do adults always say 'its just a phase' when it might not be and it might be really serious? and 2) i think that the age of religion is drawing to a close, not because people dont believe anymore, but because we live in a time where personal responsibility needs to take over. its not right that a serial killer can go to heaven as long as they ask for forgiveness but an atheist will go to hell regardless of the life they led for the simple fact that they didnt believe.

that's nothing like religion at all, and religion isn't drawing to a close, athiesm is still a religion

and people aren't taking responsibility for shit! lmfao
they blame it all on religion and stuff
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 10th, 2005 at 07:15pm
bloodraine:
I can actually sympathise with people who carry out school shootings. Alienation can have terrible effects on a person's mental stability and they couldn't find an outlet for their anger. And just for the record, im definitely anti-religion.
I think it was deeper than anger, anger is a temporary thing, they were scarred
Kitti
Kitti
October 10th, 2005 at 07:33pm
spill_no_sick:
paradoxical:

that's nothing like religion at all, and religion isn't drawing to a close, athiesm is still a religion

and people aren't taking responsibility for shit! lmfao
they blame it all on religion and stuff

i didnt say people were taking resonsibility, i said they NEEDED to.
RebelGirl91
Geek
RebelGirl91
October 14th, 2005 at 04:50pm
Look everyone is always going to have their beliefs and no one can change that. But everytime you look at why the shooters did, what they did it is because they felt that no one cared and everyone hated them. But in fact people did care about them and insead of trying to talk they went and killed everyone who in thiere minds did some thing wrong or just felt like killing inoccent people. During the columbine shootings people in the library said they recall Eric and Dylan laughing in enjoyment as they killed people. To me that just screams i should of been helped...its sick that they also killed people occorrding to thier religous beliefs. Everyone has a right to have thier own beliefs, and it is soo sad that these boys killed 13 innocent lives, and the people who were saved form the shootings, still will never be able to forget.

"Much discussion also centered on the nature of high school cliques and bullying, as well as the role of violent movies and video games in American society. Several of the victims who were mistakenly believed to have been killed due to their religious beliefs became a source of inspiration....."
iDontCareNoMore
Geek
iDontCareNoMore

Mibba
October 14th, 2005 at 08:31pm
paradoxical:

Yeah, I agree with you that most of the time when adults don't think something is serious,it usually is. For example, cutting. So many people are doing it because they think it is popular right now. In fact, I heard of one person that told the her school counselor that she was cutting. The school counselor called her parents and said it was "Just a phase, she'll get over it". She committed suicide two days later. It's the same with school shootings. Eric and Dylan were pratically screaming for help, but no one answered. I think people noticed, but they didn't go out of their way to help. They didn't think it would be serious. Then they go and kill 12 people, injure 23, and kill themselves. THEN people start to notice who could've helped. My point is, people need to GET help if they need it, and if that's done, people need to RECOGNIZE how bad it is, depending on the situation.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 14th, 2005 at 08:49pm
FateATwisted5-25-77:
paradoxical:

Yeah, I agree with you that most of the time when adults don't think something is serious,it usually is. For example, cutting. So many people are doing it because they think it is popular right now. In fact, I heard of one person that told the her school counselor that she was cutting. The school counselor called her parents and said it was "Just a phase, she'll get over it". She committed suicide two days later. It's the same with school shootings. Eric and Dylan were pratically screaming for help, but no one answered. I think people noticed, but they didn't go out of their way to help. They didn't think it would be serious. Then they go and kill 12 people, injure 23, and kill themselves. THEN people start to notice who could've helped. My point is, people need to GET help if they need it, and if that's done, people need to RECOGNIZE how bad it is, depending on the situation.
they were both loners, that's the only scream, a scream unheard

no one pays attention to those who don't draw attention to themselves, people are too good and too busy to pay attention to people who don't directly ask for help
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
October 15th, 2005 at 09:06am
the school my sister went to (she is now 24) was attacked by a group of men.....they came into her class where she was working...made them all get on the floor and put their hands up behind their heads and they went round shooting random people and about 5 kids and 2 school teachers were killed.....my sisters best friend was right next to her and she got shot....she was covered in her friends blood....it coulda been her......her friend died less than a yard away from her.
Register