Lucifers Angel
May 31st, 2006 at 08:36pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
gun's dont kill people, people kill people, YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS =Freddy Mercury and Brian May

The point in that was? Confused

the point being perhaps if guns wernt so damn easy to get hold of there wouldnt be any schools shottings,

its just this forum reminded me of it.

Oh, well, I agree, guns are to easily available. But you can't blame guns for murders, people kill people, and whatever weapon they may use. A gun doesnt shoot itself and it doesnt walk into a school by itself either.
they are not as easy as Michael Moore says
yes, the guns purchased for Columbine were bought legally.....oh yeah, he forgot to mention that Dylan and Eric didn't buy the guns because the guns couldn't legally be sold to them!!!!!

Eric and Dylan got the guns from some friends who were of age, took the test, got licenses for the guns, etc.

guns aren't as easy to get a hold of as you think; even in my redneck state you can't TOUCH as much as a bow and arrow (let alone a gun) unless you're eighteen
That wasnt terribly difficult, guns are easily available.

its illegal to drink and drive in this country but people still do it,
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:39pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
gun's dont kill people, people kill people, YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS =Freddy Mercury and Brian May

the point being perhaps if guns wernt so damn easy to get hold of there wouldnt be any schools shottings,

Oh, well, I agree, guns are to easily available. But you can't blame guns for murders, people kill people, and whatever weapon they may use. A gun doesnt shoot itself and it doesnt walk into a school by itself either.
yes, the guns purchased for Columbine were bought legally.....oh yeah, he forgot to mention that Dylan and Eric didn't buy the guns because the guns couldn't legally be sold to them!!!!!

Eric and Dylan got the guns from some friends who were of age, took the test, got licenses for the guns, etc.

guns aren't as easy to get a hold of as you think; even in my redneck state you can't TOUCH as much as a bow and arrow (let alone a gun) unless you're eighteen
you didn't bold the rest of this list sweetheart

you see, commas ( , ) indicate a list, which means there's more to what is being said
when you neglect the rest of the list your information is misleading and therefore not valid

but that was a tricky usage of the bolding there
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 11:47pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

you didn't bold the rest of this list sweetheart

you see, commas ( , ) indicate a list, which means there's more to what is being said
when you neglect the rest of the list your information is misleading and therefore not valid

but that was a tricky usage of the bolding there
Ok, either way, even if you put the rest in, they got the guns from friends, it wasnt difficult to get them in the first place so they could get the licenses. It wasn't like they had to climb mount everest and go on some horrific obstacle course to obtain weapons, it was easy, too easy.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:27am
yeah they got those guns way to easily and they werent the type of students
that looked like they kill 50 kids
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:41am
strummer92:
You can't really label someone as "Oh, they would shoot up a school" or that they wouldn't. If someone had thought they would, they would have done something about it, or at least told someone else about it. No one expected it to erupt into what uit did, which Is why I think they were looking for a scapegoat and alot of the blame fell on entertainment like Marilyn Manson.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:39am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
You can't really label someone as "Oh, they would shoot up a school" or that they wouldn't. If someone had thought they would, they would have done something about it, or at least told someone else about it. No one expected it to erupt into what uit did, which Is why I think they were looking for a scapegoat and alot of the blame fell on entertainment like Marilyn Manson.

did you see him on Tv a while ago talking about it, he was amazing he made his point really well. He basically said that these people will shoot up schools with oor without his music and he also said that the goverment is just looking for people otehr then themselfs to blame
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:44am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

did you see him on Tv a while ago talking about it, he was amazing he made his point really well. He basically said that these people will shoot up schools with oor without his music and he also said that the goverment is just looking for people otehr then themselfs to blame

"Someone asked me what I would say to these kids and I said nothing, I'd listen, thats the one thing no one did." Marilyn Manson
He is very articulate and intelligent, on Bowling for Columbine he made alot of great points. He gets ridiculed and judged for being different, which in a sense is what he wants, because it just proves his point further that the media is the true issue and whats really manipulting society. Im ordering his Auto-biography, it's bond to be interesting. Someone should make a thread on him. Hes so contreversial. Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:46am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

"Someone asked me what I would say to these kids and I said nothing, I'd listen, thats the one thing no one did." Marilyn Manson
He is very articulate and intelligent, on Bowling for Columbine he made alot of great points. He gets ridiculed and judged for being different, which in a sense is what he wants, because it just proves his point further that the media is the true issue and whats really manipulting society. Im ordering his Auto-biography, it's bond to be interesting. [b]Someone should make a thread on him. Hes so contreversial. Cool
[/b]

is that a hint? Laughing
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:48am
Im thinking about doing it, I just hope it doesnt gte locked. Unless someone else does it before I get home, I'll make the thread. I have alot of knowledge about him, Im one of his biggest fans Retard Im going to the zoo today, so yeah, when I get home I'll make it Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:50am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Im thinking about doing it, I just hope it doesnt gte locked. Unless someone else does it before I get home, I'll make the thread. I have alot of knowledge about him, Im one of his biggest fans Retard Im going to the zoo today, so yeah, when I get home I'll make it Cool

i love the Zoo, i was listening to marilyn manson who my son was born.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:52am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

i love the Zoo, i was listening to marilyn manson who my son was born.
Thats OSM, yeah well were off topic, and I gotta go, when I get back I'll make it. I love the way his mind works, it's just different. I disagree with things he says, it's just how he expresses them that facinates me. It's so different and.... OSM. Ok, well Im leaving and I'm done being off topic Shifty
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:52pm
did you even do research? fifty kids?
the record is thirteen kids in the United States
they got it from friends, yes
that was easy FOR THEM
their friends had to go through a bunch of stuff to get them, and their friends had it before hand so that they could hunt

anyway, most any school shooting the guns were originally obtained legally (through harsh circumstances) and then the wrong people got them illegally

like when Jeff Weise killed his grandfather (a cop) in the guy's sleep and took his guns

TECHNICALLY the guns were obtained legally, but the kid had to steal the guns in the old man's sleep, kill the guy, then go to school on a ten minunte shooting rampage

not to say there weren't warnings of any of these shootings
I'll post evidence of the two most famous ones

the Columbine kids made a video called "Hitmen for Hire" in which they shoot up the school....they called it a "Dick Tracy" parody and got away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK8tl1i8yFM&search=Hitmen%20for%20Hire

Jeff Weise submitted two flashes to newgrounds.com under the alias, "Regret"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=regret&kind=a

but yes, TECHNICALLY the guns were (originally) obtained legally (through special circumstances
and I've seen them both a million times
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:20pm
spill_no_sick:
that was easy FOR THEM
their friends had to go through a bunch of stuff to get them, and their friends had it before hand so that they could hunt

anyway, most any school shooting the guns were originally obtained legally (through harsh circumstances) and then the wrong people got them illegally

like when Jeff Weise killed his grandfather (a cop) in the guy's sleep and took his guns

TECHNICALLY the guns were obtained legally, but the kid had to steal the guns in the old man's sleep, kill the guy, then go to school on a ten minunte shooting rampage

the Columbine kids made a video called "Hitmen for Hire" in which they shoot up the school....they called it a "Dick Tracy" parody and got away

but yes, TECHNICALLY the guns were (originally) obtained legally (through special circumstances

is it true that in America if you go and buy a gun you have a week cooling of period? I heard that somewhere
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:33pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
that was easy FOR THEM

is it true that in America if you go and buy a gun you have a week cooling of period? I heard that somewhere
Last I checked, it was true. They used that for a Simpsons episode once...meheh.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:40pm
dirtyhippie:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
that was easy FOR THEM

Last I checked, it was true. They used that for a Simpsons episode once...meheh.
depends on the type of gun, depends on the license owner, depends on their age, depends on their "records"

but I think the minimum was a week until Bill Clinton was pressured into making it two weeks for Columbine

it might still be a week under certain circumstances though
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 07:18pm
I felt the need to bring this back up again based on recent events around me.

A few days ago in Joplin, MO a 13 year old kid aimed an assault rifle.at 2 students and at several school administrators. He then fired the gun off at the ceiling and then at the princible, but luckily the second time it jammed so it didnt go off. He then ran straight out of the building into the police. The only thing he said the whole time was "Please don't make me do this." This kid is only in middle school. In his backpack they found plans for making exsplosives. Luckily no one was harmed.Joplin is not a large town, it isnt a big city, which is one of the reasons alot of people were shocked (however I can't see the relation between city size and the cruelty kids can show... but whatever just saying)

In Cazenovia, Wisconsin( Sept. 30th) a 15 year old kid brought two weapons to school and shot his princiable to death. He's being tried as an adult murderer. He said he was teased in school, and just prior to the school shooting he had a confrontation with the Princible over tobacco. Evidently he had been suspended before for throwing a chair at the princible and a stapler at a teacher. Now call me crazy, but to me it sounds like this kid hates his school and the people in it, he isnt happy. He is being picked on, but who exactly is he suppose to go to? The people at his school he hates.

This four School shootings nationwide (US) in a week.

The reason however I brought this topic back is a comment made by the Gov. of Missouri while he was in Joplin saying that teachers should carry weapons. Now, he has not officially proposed this (and Im fairly sure he doesnt intend to) but he did make the comment and I want to know how you guys feel about that.
Im not an anti-gun person, but I think that it's asking for problems to arm teachers. Students outnumber teachers in schools massively, I think it would create far more problems then it would solve, and I think that alot of teachers would have a problem with shooting a student and it could just end up being pointless. Yet people are still saying they never expected this, maybe it's because they never paid attention to begin with. One person said that "All the kids just loved him" talking about the princible. That angers me so much, that no one had a clue. It's sad that it takes something like this to wake people up.

On October 2, an Amish School shooting occured. 5 girls, ages 7-13 were killed by a 32 year old milk man, and he killed himself afterwards. He entered the school around ten a.m. armed with shotgun, a handgun, wires, chains, nails, and flexible plastic ties,and took the girls hostage. he was also armed with things to stay overnight. His wife said over the phone he talked about dreaming about molesting kids, and he had done it to two relative thats were girls years ago,but his relatives denied it. I dont think the girls he killed were molested based on the news coverage I'v seen, at least there is no evidence of it yet.

This guy let a pregnant woman leave, parents and 15 male students. He had a total of ten hostages, some of them escaped, but one of the hostages who escaped had to older syblings still inside. 5 girls died, the other 5 are in critical condition in a hospital.

The shooter had kids of his own, which I find to be very disturbing based on the things he said to his wife about molesting kids.

There was also another one where a 35(? I have heard different numbers, but that seems to be the common one) took 6 hostages in Colorado. He let four of them go eventually, kept 2, and one was critically injured. The gunman ended up killing himself at the scene of the crime. He entered the school in a dark sweatshirt with a backpack, now call me insane, but doesnt that seem suspiciouis to you? The lack of security at that school makes me feel a little sick, that some random 35 year old man can walk in off the streets into a school. He made it all the way to an English Classroom on the second floor, thats where he fired into the air and took hostages. One of the hostages he took said they were molested. A student named Emily Keyes was shot to the head and killed.

There was also a shooting at Dawson College in Quebec. Over 20 people were injured, and the gunman commited suicide. One girl was killed and several people are in a coma from having bullets removed from their skulls, and the chance still exists that they may die.

These shootings are disurbing and so saddening. I am in no way justifying what these kids did, but now their future is destroyed, they have this on their record. The ones who don't commit suicide might as well have, because now they get to rot away in jail. All of 'that' was preventable too, but no one paid attention, no one listened. You think from past mistakes like Columbine or the Bath School Disater, ect. that YES, this kind of thing does happen. Anyone who says they are surprised by this is basically saying "Im surprised we don't pay attention to students, and that we are not involved enough." Please, people are idiots alot more than they act intelligent, how does that surprise you. I wish they would just slap themselves honestly.

"I wouldn't have said anything to them (Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold), I would have listened, thats the one thing nobody did"-Marilyn Manson, Bowling for Columbine interview.

Is it that hard? You can talk and talk and talk at kids all you want and tell them shooting is wrong, but when they are being treated wrongly as well, that arguement is meaningless.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 12:58pm
To add to the list... on Thursday some kid in Pacific, MO had plans to bring a gun to school on Friday, but he was luckily caught and stopped.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:29pm
I just finnished watching State's Evidence and it was extreamly numbing. I think that Patrick obviously had alot wrong with him. More then Scott, even more the Trudi. But the thing was, he really didn't show it from the get go. Only after he gets his ass kicked by Tyron does he really break.

I kinda think that even if he wasn't going to kill himself in the frist place, he still would have done what he did, at least in the realm of shooting up the school. There was alot more going on inside then the rest of his freinds realized, and I think that if they did something about it, what happened wouldn't have happened. that's why kids go so far as to kill themselves or other's, because they have problems and no one does anything to stop them. Weither it's just talking to them, putting them meds, getting them help, having stricter rules on bullying, and acually doing something about it when it happens.

America and the world have to wake up and realize that teens have alot to deal with. Teens don't have stable home lives like they did 40 years ago, They have to make descions at 14 that thier parents didn't make until they where 17-18. There's even more of more pressure to fit in, More lables and hence more bias twards other teens then before.
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:41pm
My ex boyfriend, about 2 years ago, went to Southwood Middle school. A boy there, who took meds for depression, brought a butcher knife to school. He had a hate list and planned on killing his friend. They met up in the bathroom where he slit the boy's throat and left.

I know it's not a 'shooting' but it woke me up and made me realise that us teens can't handle alot of problems and are unstable. This kid was teased and picked on, he had his sister, parents, and even his dog on his hate list of people to kill. It scares me since my high school isn't that safe, you know that fact when most of your security guards are old, can't run, and one can't move without a cart.

I think these kids should go to counsiling or something because now-a-days, it's getting more common to see shootings over the news. *is done*
peeingchicken
Geek
peeingchicken
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:11pm
yeah if you kill kids,you have HUGE problems.
Register