Sexuality

AuthorMessage
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
December 11th, 2010 at 12:01pm
I'm just going to say this before someone makes a big fucking deal over it.
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that comment. I know not all gay guys wear make up and I know not all guys in the make up industry are gay. ffs
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
December 11th, 2010 at 01:53pm
I used to think I was bi.
I seriously did.
And then I just kind of thought it wasn't the thing for me.
I totally support gay people but it just isn't the thing for me.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
December 11th, 2010 at 02:22pm
blur.:
I seriously did.
i think most people go through that.. and i think its healthy to consider it - i guess it shows openmindedness of your own sexuality and sexuality in general, which is always good (: even if its not for you.
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 11th, 2010 at 02:55pm
JakubHogarddd:
I knew it was going to be taken that way which is why I said NOT MANY straight guys which is a fact.

sorry. it's just that i've gotten extremely defensive about it cause my teacher's very defensive about it cause her son's gay and she's really against gay stereotypes and stereotypes in general. guess her attitude has kinda rubbed off on me.
Princess of Punk
King For A Couple Of Days
Princess of Punk
December 22nd, 2010 at 03:54am
Sexuality is something I don't think about, I mean if you're gay it's fine with me. I think of it this way "If we are all God's children and he loves us all,he loves us even if we turn out gay" and I hate to bring religion into it but we are all loved and sleeping with one person isn't going to send us to Hell in my book.

I actually came out a few years back that I was bi-sexual and I thought my family would accept it because my mom was asked by a friend "What would you do if your daughter was a lesbian?" and she replied "I guess I would accept it" and I came out to her and she made a big deal out of it....it made me feel so hurt because I came out to you after she said she would accept it....I made up my mind that she had changed me but,I am still labeling myself as bi-sexual. Simpliy because I love both men/women,but I tend to lean more towards women then men...no I wouldn't like to just be with women though.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
December 27th, 2010 at 11:07am
I thought I was a lesbian for a little while and then I thought about it and realized that I liked guys a lot more, but I do support gay people, and so does my boyfriend. I just found out that he's not a homophobe and that he does have a friend who is gay. I have one guy friend that's gay. His name is Robert and he was in my Drama class in '08 before I graduated and now he goes to the same college as me and when we see each other, we talk and he gives the best hugs.
jessay
This Board Is My Home
jessay

Blog
December 28th, 2010 at 06:48pm
ocean avenue:
blur.:
I seriously did.
i think most people go through that.. and i think its healthy to consider it - i guess it shows openmindedness of your own sexuality and sexuality in general, which is always good (: even if its not for you.

I am very openminded but i never seriously considered being bi sexuale or gay.
I just don't have that kind of love feelings for woman.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
December 29th, 2010 at 01:54pm
jessay:
ocean avenue:
blur.:
I seriously did.

I am very openminded but i never seriously considered being bi sexuale or gay.
I just don't have that kind of love feelings for woman.
i don't think i ever seriously considered it, either. Someone i was friends with decided they were bisexual when i was like 12 or 13, so i started thinking about if i found girls attractive as well lol. So while i thought about it, i just kinda declared myself bisexual lol. but when i really thought about it, i didn't really think of women like that haha. But i think it's good to ask yourself at one point or another Con
happyplayer
Banned
happyplayer
January 11th, 2011 at 02:35am
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 11th, 2011 at 02:54pm
happyplayer:
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Agreed.
I honestly can't see why people get so uncomfortable and are so againts gay's.
Honestly. What terrible thing could really come from it?
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
February 11th, 2011 at 02:17pm
I don't see why some people are so against gays
I could care less if omeone is Gay,I have no problem with it ,just because someone is gay does not make them bad or evil
It's personality that counts,not who someone's instrested in
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 03:08pm
Exactly.
I try to understand why people do, but I can't.
There is really no logical answer.
Like really, what is it hurting?
Nothing.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
February 15th, 2011 at 06:05pm
Because it goes against their view of 'natural' and the purpose in which human beings were created. A lot of people's religions deem it as sinful and, therefore, some people do too.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 06:12pm
My dad's a complete homophobe and his excuse is "It's unnatural".
Well, quite frankly, there are tonnes of things in the world that are unnatural that he utilises (computers, glasses, genetically modified crops) and they never bother him.
One of the things I had to read for uni suggested that heterosexuality is only considered 'the norm' and 'natural' because it has a capitalist motive - reproduction creates more labourers to continue the current capitalist system, etc., which I thought was quite interesting.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 08:50pm
As someone studying in the science field, I've always thought that sexuality is ingrained in genes since birth. Genes are long long sequences of coded data, and the most minute change in sequence can cause different effects on people. Like for example, food allergies are caused by certain proteins being assembled wrong, all just because some teeny tiny part of genetic code was rearranged. I know that's a weird comparison to make, but it illustrates my point that changes in genes cause big changes in a person. So I'm in agreement with the theory saying there's a a "Gay Gene", some bit of mis-folded DNA that tells a male body to produce more estrogen in males, and more testosterone in females, as those levels are shown to usually be elevated in homosexuals.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 09:03pm
Well, are you talking about after the child is born, or while it's still in the womb that these rised or lowered levels occur?
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 09:08pm
Squid.:
Well, are you talking about after the child is born, or while it's still in the womb that these rised or lowered levels occur?

well, a person's DNA is determined literally at the moment of conception, when the sperm and the egg fuse.
So I'm saying I think a person is genetically predetermined to be straight or gay, predetermined to produce more or less of either sex hormone. However, I don't know at what age the actual secretions start. I would say puberty, but I know that many parents of gay children say they knew since the child were young by their behaviour being slightly contradictory to their gender, so I don't know, maybe earlier.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 09:11pm
I know all about that DNA, we learned all thatin Bio.

I am just confused, and I may be confusing things that are connected, but not.
But I thought that in the event that a hermaphrodites, that these levels went out of wack and that is how they are formed, but maybe I have two similar parts mixed together.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 09:20pm
Hermaphroditism (or however you call it?) is actually caused chromosomal disorders. When by fluke, someone receives the wrong number/wrong combination of chromosomes from their parents (i.e., something other than XX and XY).

Well, I don't know what is actually defined as a "hermaphrodite", idk if it's even a scientific term, but this is what causes diseases like Klinefelders (idk if that's how it's spelled) when people have a mixture of the two kinds of sex organs and physical characteristics.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2011 at 09:22pm
but of course, chromosomes contain your parents DNA, so yes it is related but I think the changes that would influence homosexuality are VERY minute.
Register